CHAPTER 12

Nothing Without You

"We are now on the way to the airport for our showcase in Japan. Guess who is next to me? I haven't revealed it yet." Bomi said while just focusing the camera to her only.

"Aaahhhh.." someone whine.

"Who is the owner of this voice?" then Bomi share the camera at someone who was giggling cutely.

"That's right..." Bomi said.

"Hello..." Chorong greeted while she make a peace pose in front of the camera.

"Chorong unnie, unfortunately is next to me." Bomi teased and run away from the camera while giggle.

"Ha-ha. Look who is talking." Chorong said.

Feeling enough with the camera, Chorong turn it off and give it back camera to the staff. Chorong felt so sleepy and tired. She let out a yawn in many times and she decide to take a napping.

"Unnie, are you sleep?" Bomi asked with her low husky voice.

"Uhm... Why?" She asked back with close her eyes.

"You want to sleep it off? It takes 1 hour before we reach the airport." Bomi told.

"Let me sleep for awhile. I'm so sleepy right now. Wake me up when we reach the airport." Chorong replied. 

"Arraseo, unnie." Bomi said. Then, she pulled out her phone from her bag. 

She checked out her phone but there no notifications from her boyfriend, Baekhyun. It's been 2 days they haven't talked each other.

To: Baekhyun oppa 

You might be busy righ now. I just want to let you know I'm on the way to Japan for our showcase. Let's meet up when I'm back to Korea. I miss you oppa. Please do take care of youself.

Then she send it and she let out of sighing. After a few minutes, she saw Baekhyun just seen her message and she immediately to called him out. But unfortunately, he aren't answered the call. When she tried call again, his phone turned it off. 

To: Baekhyun oppa

Is there something happen to you? Why you aren't answering my calls. You make so worried, oppa. Please replied and call me back once you saw this message.

She sending it to him with she let out of heavily sighed. She was worried at Baekhyun.

*******

Tokyo Airport

"We have reached." Bomi said in front the camera.

"Why you wearing sunglasses, unnie?" Namjoo asked. She was hold the camera and she sit next to her.

"Because the air is very dry. I have to take care of my skin." Bomi said while she playing with her hair.

After Namjoo ended her speech and turn it off the camera. She notice Bomi let out of sighed when she looked at her phone.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Namjoo asked with concern.

"Nothing. I'm just worried about Baekhyun oppa." Bomi answered.

"What's wrong with him? Is he sick?" Namjoo asked again.

"Ani." She answered.

"Then? I saw you keep sighing. What happen? Did you both argued?" Namjoo said with curious expression.

"Ani. Molla." Bomi replied.

"Tell me, unnie. Who knows I can helped you out." Namjoo told.

Bomi let out of sigh, "It's been 2 days we haven't talked each other. I was assume he might be busy right now. In the morning, I text him to tell that I'm going to Japan for our showcase and I tell him that I miss him. But still now he hadn't replied my message. He just seen. I called him but aren't answered. I felt so uneasy if might something happen to him. That's why I'm so worried about him." Bomi finally tell the truth.

"What's your last conversations?" Namjoo asked.

Instead replied, Bomi showed her conversations with Baekhyun. Namjoo felt cringy when read at their conversation.

"I don't see anything wrong. Maybe he was too busy, I guess? Don't think negative, unnie. Everything would be fine." Namjoo comfort while she patted her shoulder.

"I hope so..." Bomi replied.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been 2 days, Baekhyun haven't talked and kept avoid himself from his group members even his girlfriend, Bomi. He was tempered when the CEO knew about his secret relationship and revealed someone who was reported to him. He still couldn't figure it out that person but he never give up.

Then he felt his phone was vibrated from his pocket, he pulled it out. It was his girlfriend, Bomi. 

From: My Bbom 

You might be busy righ now. I just want to let you know I'm on the way to Japan for our showcase. Let's meet up when I'm back to Korea. I miss you oppa. Please do take care of youself.

Baekhyun let out a sigh. He felt guilty, he shouldn't ignore her. Suddenly, Bomi was calling him out but he just let it be. He wasn't ready to share or tell everything with her. 

"I'm sorry. Bomi" Baekhyun said as he turned it off his phone.

He was mixed feelings and dilemma. He loves her so much and he doesn't want to break up his relationship with her. He leaned against the wall of the room and let out a sigh. In his mind, all he could think about was her.

****

Taeyeon reach at SM building, she immediately heading to the practice studio with a wide smile on her face. 

"Hi!" Taeyeon greeted when she opened the door without a knock.

"Hi sunbaenim." All exo members greeted back with bowed their head politely.

"Aigooo... You worked hard so much guys." Taeyeon said while looked at them with full of sweats in their body.

"We're practice for our upcoming concert, noona." Suho spoken. 

"What are you doing here? Are you looking for Baek?" Chanyeol began asked, making the rest looked at him with blankly expression.

"Ah.... Hahahaha." Taeyeon giggling with clap her hands. She awkward.

"He's going out." Chanyeol told with cold expression.

"Really? Okay then... Sorry for bother you guys. I have to go. Bye!" Taeyeon bid goodbye before she left.

"Ya, what's wrong with you." Chen began asked after Taeyeon left.

"She's our senior and we need to respect it. Mind your manner, Chanyeol-ah!" Suho nagged.

"Why would I?" Chanyeol replied with coldly.

"Hyung, what's wrong." Kai spoken.

"Is because she always looking for Baek?" Chen said.

"Are you jealous, hyung?" Sehun interrupted.

"Jealous?" Chanyeol let out a smirked.

'Then?" Kai curiously.

"I'm so pissed off what've she done to Baek!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"What is she doing till make you mad like this." Suho spoken.

"Because she is the one who was reported to our CEO about Baek's relationship with Bomi." Chanyeol finally tell the truth.

"Mwo?" All members shocked.

"How do you know?" Chen asked.

"I don't believe it." Suho spoken.

"Taeyeon noona and Baek hyung are close each other. How could she betrayed her promise to Baek hyung." Kai said.

"Do you think that I was just create a stories?" Chanyeol scold.

"Who knows, you might be jealous with him." Kai answered.

"Stop it." Suho raised his voice.

"I know Chanyeol. He will not get mad without a reason." Chen spoken.

"Are you trying to back up him, Jongdae?" Suho asked.

"I'm not trying to back up him or someone else. I know Chanyeol. He is not a grumpy man." Chen said.

The rest are stayed in silence. Chen is right. Chanyeol is not a grumpy man, all know Chanyeol is famous with his happy virus personality.

"Tell the truth,Yeol." Chen told.

The rest stared at him while waiting his respone.

Chanyeol nod his head. "After the day CEO know about Baek's relationship. I went to cafeteria with manager hyung. Then I saw Taeyeon noona was waiting for someone. So, I just let it be. After I bought my coffee, I saw CEO are entered the cafe and went to Taeyeon noona." He finally tell the truth.

"Wait, you mean our CEO meet Taeyeon noona at the cafe?" Kai began asked.

Chanyeol quickly nod his head.

"It's weird." Kai said.

"That's right! We are know that we can meet our CEO only at his office." Suho told.

"Me too. I feel weird feelings that time. But at the sametime I feel something fishy between them. So I came closer to eavesdropped their conversation." Chanyeol told.

"Are they realized that you was there?" Chen asked.

Chanyeol shaked his head, "They doesn't." He answered.

"Then? What are they talking about it." Kai asked with curious expression.

(Flashback)

"Everything set up. He said he will break up with his girlfriend." Lee Soo Man said.

"Really? I can't wait to heard that." Taeyeon smile smirked.

"How do you know about his relationship?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"Come on! I and Baekhyun-ie are close each other. He told me." Taeyeon said.

"That's good! He asked me where I got those photo. So I replied from someone in this building." Lee Soo Man began tell.

"Then? What's his reaction? Did he knew that I am give those photo to you?" Taeyeon asked with panicked.

"Calm down Taeyeon. He doesn't. I told him no need to know. Don't worry, nobody knows our secret." Lee Soo Man said with chuckled.

"He might blame s, I guess." Taeyeon said smirked.

"So, what's your next plan?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"Well... I have an idea. If he still don't break up with Bomi. I'll use my another plan to make sure they must break up." Taeyeon told.

"Taeyeon-ah... Why you so obsessed with him? There have a lot of men out there, why must Baekhyun? He is younger than you." He said.

"Age doesn't matter to me. I like him since he debut. I don't want someone else. I just want Baekhyun." Taeyeon told.

"For my opinion, he is better with Bomi. They are look perfect couple." Lee Soo Man said sincerely.

"No. They aren't!" Taeyeon scold.

(End flashback)

"Daebaaakkkkk!!!!!" Sehun spoken with his surprise expression.

"I can't believe it. How could she is." Kai said.

"She was too obsessed with Baek." Suho told.

"We should tell it to Baek, before it getting worse." Xiumin suggested.

"But, are Baek hyung will believe if he knew about this." D.O spoken.

"Yeah. It's been 2 days, we haven't talked with him." Sehun said with low tone.

"No matter what we need to tell him the truth." Suho told.

"But when?" Chanyeol asked.

"Let's go back now. He must probably at home." Suho answered.

"CALL!" all the members agreed.