CHAPTER 1

Nothing Without You

Weekly idol recording started smoothly as expected. it was only the starting segment but there were already too many jokes and laughter. EXO was getting along very well with the duo MC's Hyungdon and Defconn. Although, Baekhyun seems nervous as hell because he meets his crush before the recording begins. At the end of the second segment, the recording had a break for a while. Baekhyun excused himself and went to the toilet, when he back from toilet, he saw again his crush again in the waiting room. She was talking with BTOB's Ilhoon, she looks extremely close to Ilhoon, the way she talked, she laughed, jokes and made he felt jealous. Meanwhile, Chanyeol notices Baekhyun's expressions turned to be cold suddenly.

"Ya, what's wrong with that face?" Chanyeol began to ask.

"Oh. Nothing" He answered coldly.

"Why? Is there something happened at the toilet?" Chanyeol asks again.

"I said nothing, means nothing." He said coldly.

Chanyeol stops asking more even though he feels something fishy from Baekhyun.

 

"We continue the segment with Ilhoon and Bomi and EXO," the PD-nim said.

A few minutes later, Bomi and Ilhoon greeted all staff and EXO members as well.

"Aigooo..... our Bomi-ya!" Defconn said when he saw Bomi walk into the studio.

"Wait! This segment supposedly records after the guest's segment is done." Hyungdon began to ask.

"Bomi had scheduled at Japan, but this segment we'll do shortly." the PD-nim told.

"What a pity! Then how about EXO? Their segment isn't finished yet." Hyungdon said.

"We'll continue right after the end of this segment." the PD-nim replied.

"I'm so sorry, truly sorry," Bomi said guiltily as she bowed to the staff and EXO.

"Don't be Bomi-ah! We understand." Defconn patted her shoulder.

When the segment with Ilhoon and Bomi begin, EXO was waiting at the corner while watching their recording. Baekhyun got a bad heartburn but he must stay cool and fine during the recording. Baekhyun couldn't help but kept throwing his gaze at Bomi.

'I guess I know why Baekhyun suddenly become cold after he back from the toilet.' Chanyeol said in his heart.

"Hyung, you're too obvious!" Kai whispered as he sat beside him.

Baekhyun blushed, he got caught by Kai and afterward, he stopped to look at her and pretended he wasn't looking at her.

 

All EXO members already knew that Baekhyun had a crush on Bomi since she debut with Apink, even in real life, he never mentioned that Bomi was his ideal type. But instead, he mentioned SNSD Taeyeon as his ideal type because he is close with her and she looks sister to him. 

The PD-nim told EXO to back to the scene and recorded the two last segments. Baekhyun is still nervous when meets Bomi in real life, as usually he watches Apink on the television, even in the workplace but they never meet each other. A day to remember when he meet and greeted Bomi at Weekly Idol where they recorded on the same day at different times. 

"Cover your expression, dude," Chen said in a low voice.

After they greeted each other, Baekhyun pretend to see the camera but initially, he tried to look at Bomi. But again, he was disappointed when he saw Bomi was talking to BTOB's Ilhoon closely and intimately, which made Baekhyun unwarely hold in one's fist.

"Jealous much, huh?" Chanyeol saw the scene, laughed, and mocked him with his gesture.

"Shut up, will you?" Baekhyun said annoyed.

Chanyeol burst into laughter and made Kai and Sehun ask what happened. Then, Kai and Sehun begin to because he was too jealous of BTOB's Ilhoon. Baekhyun just pouted his lips.

The recording came to the girl group dance segment. Luhan danced first, and Chanyeol and Chen joined later. It wasn't surprising if all EXO members could remember Apink - No No No dance very well because some of them are fanboys of Apink besides Baekhyun. 

 Baekhyun also want to join but when he saw Bomi walking together with Ilhoon, he stopped to join them and pretend to focus on the recording. Then, when they choose The Aegyo King, he was directly won because he made a cute rap style of Wolf. It was on purpose to make her laugh, she wasn't in there. Of course, she already leaving due to her schedule. His mood went down again, how much he hoped that Bomi could watch him out. 

Afterward, MC's Hyungdon and Defconn asked Baekhyun to say what they feel about coming to Weekly Idol again.

"It was a lot of fun today and like Bomi and Ilhoon who have their MC spots on the show. I will also work hard to have a spot too." He said, which made EXO members shocked and still covered their expressions.

"So, you want to push out Ilhoon and MC with just Bomi?" Hyungdon teasing.

Baekhyun was startled, "No, No! If there was a new empty spot for me." he said. It was his real intention so he can meet Bomi every day. 

The EXO members just tried to hold back their laughter to not look suspicious. Baekhyun doesn't realize what's he said just now, it all because he's jealous of Ilhoon.

"Tried hard, man!" Chanyeol began teasing after the end of the recording.

"Shut up Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled out.

"Ya, don't be obvious to show that you liked her. We're still rookies, remember what our CEO told us." Suho spoke out.

"I know hyung, but I didn't know how come out those words," Baekhyun said.

"Of course, you didn't know, because you're too jealous with Ilhoon!" Kai told, which made the rest of EXO keep teasing him again and again.