CHAPTER 50

Nothing Without You

Suga P.O.V

I was resting in my room after a whole day busy to preparing for our comeback with Halsey. I took my phone for opened the latest news and suddenly I saw a news were related with someone I had crush on. 

INFINITE WOOHYUN AND APINK CHORONG ARE GETTING MARRIED

I felt jealous and heartbroken at the same time. I have a crush on Chorong since I'm debut in BTS and she is the first women who caught my attention. I know that they are dating but I never expected that they are getting married. I sighed when I looked at their news and slowly I burst into tears. She's the first girl I was crying out beside my mom. 

I was lying down on my bed then put aside my phone. I don't know why I feel so hurt and it's hard for me to accept it. No one knows that I have these feeling on Chorong except my group members. That's why whenever saw Apink on the television, bumped into each other, my members always teasing me because I was so shy when I saw or meet her in real life. 

"Suga hyung..." I heard someone called me while knocking at the door. I quickly wiped my tears was fallen on my face and I saw Taehyung entered in my room.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah! What do you want." I asked as I woke up from my bed. Then I saw V sits in front of me on my bed.

"I saw the news about--" I cut off his words. I knew it.

"Chorong is getting married. I know." I told with the low tone while I hold my tears.

"Are you okay, hyung?" V became concerned. 

I know even I didn't talk too much with members but V always who has concerned about me and I feels comfortable when talking with him besides he is also from Daegu same like me. 

"Taehyung-ah... I don't know how to explain to you but my heart feels so hurt." Finally, I burst into tears in fronts of V.

"Because you like her so much, hyung. That's why you feel your heart is hurt." V held my shoulder. 

"I guess so. Like I told you before, she is the first women who caught my attention and she also my ideal types. But now she's belong Woohyun sunbaenim. I should be happy for her but I still feel hurt. Even I never talked with her before even confessed my feelings to her but... I don't know, Taehyung-ah." I said while sobbing.

"Shhh..." V hugged me and I put my face on his shoulder. I was crying out. He patted my back smoothly. 

"Help me, Taehyung. Help me to throw these feelings. I'm so hurt!" I said.

"I will help you, hyung and I will always be there for you," Taehyung said to make me feels so touched.  I didn't reply because I kept crying and crying make my eyes swollen. This is the first time I was crying hard for a girl,

'I wish you live happily ever after, Chorong sunbaenim.' I said on my hearts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

D-day of Woohyun and Chorong wedding,

"Finally you are getting married!" Sunggyu said. Even though he's currently in military but because of his group members got married, he needs to attend.

"Woohyun-ah! I still can't believe. You are getting married today!" Key said with happily.

"Thank you for coming and I appreciate. Especially you, hyung. I feel wanna cry." Woohyun told. He is miss Sunggyu so much besides he's the closest with Woohyun in among Infinite members.

"Ya, don't you dare cry in front of me," Sunggyu warned.

"Hyung, you look so handsome today." L interrupted while he praises at Woohyun's outfit.

"I always handsome." Woohyun chuckles. 

"How do you feel, dude." Dongwoo began to asked.

"I'm so nervous and you said that my hands were trembling so hard." Woohyun told while his hands were trembling.

"I'm so happy for you, Woohyun-ah. Finally, you got married with Chorong-ie." Hoya spoke.

"Thank you, dude!" Woohyun replied with a smile on his face.

"Annyeonghaseo..." Suho with other Exo members greets and bowed to them.

"Congratulations on your wedding. Woohyun-shi." Suho said while shaking his hands with Woohyun.

"Woohyun-shi? Ya, he's same-aged with us." Key laughed out loud.

"Key-ah... Don't do that. I feel so awkwardly." Woohyun replied.

"Congratulations on your wedding. I heard your news from them but sorry I couldn't attend. I was in the military." Sunggyu shaking his hands with Chanyeol.

"Oh thank you. It's alright, I understand besides Dongwoo hyung was behalf for his group members." Chanyeol told.

"Where is Baekhyun?" Woohyun began to ask, he noticed Baekhyun isn't with them.

"He's with Bomi. He needs to take care of his wife." Chanyeol told.

"Ah, I forgot! Bomi is pregnant." Dongwoo interrupted.

"Mwo? Really?!" Key and Sunggyu said simultaneously, they shocked.

"Control your expression." Woohyun chuckles.

"Daebak! How long time I haven't see her and Apink as well. Wow." Sunggyu said with his eyes in widened.

"Ehem... Eunji also pregnant." Suho interrupted.

"MWORAGO?!" Key and Sunggyu yelled in simultaneously. While the rest is laughing at them because the two are currently in the military and that's why they are shocked upon hearing that.

"She's 5 months pregnant," Chanyeol told.

"But why you don't take care of her like what is Baekhyun doing to his wife?" Dongwoo asked.

"Hyung, you know how she is. She's a very strong girl and stubborn at the same time." Chanyeol sighed.

"Ah... I forgot, she is the strongest in Apink members." Dongwoo replied.

"Good luck, dude!" Sunggyu burst into a burst of laughter while patted his shoulder.

"Aigooo-ya... You two got sister-in-law from Apink." Key pointed out at Exo members, "and you got only one sister-in-law from Apink." He pointed at Infinite members. "I also want to get sister-in-law from Apink!" Key finished his words with pouted.

"Who you do want to get sister-in-law from Apink and who do you want to be a partner with?" Woohyun asked.

"Naeun-ie with Taemin-ie," Key answered.

"Ah! I forgot that Naeun has been a virtual wife to Taemin on We Got Married." Dongwoo said.

***

"You looks so beautiful, Chorong unnie," Eunji said while she was amazed the natural beauty of Chorong.

"Woohyun oppa so lucky!" Namjoo told.

"Congratulations unnie. I'm so happy for you." Naeun said with put a sad face on her face.

"I'm so envious! All of you get married, while we still waiting the prince has come." Hayoung pouted.

"Exactly!" Namjoo agrees.

"How about me? I didn't marry yet." Naeun told.

"For a reality, yes but you already married with Taemin sunbaenim on We Got Married," Hayoung said.

"Ya! That's a show and I'm still single." Naeun said.

"Ya, three of you will get married if you find a boyfriend now," Chorong spoke.

"She's right. Oh, where is Bomi?" Eunji asked.

Suddenly someone knocks the door make Apink stayed in silent and looked at someone came inside the room. It was Bomi and Baekhyun, he was holding her arms to helping her walked. She's 9 months of pregnancy and anytime she will give birth a baby.

"Chorong unnie!!!" Bomi said out loud, she wanted to run but she couldn't.

"Be careful, Bomi-ya," Chorong told then she ask Naeun to find a chair to let Bomi sits in.

Baekhyun took a chair from Naeun and then he helps his wife, Bomi to take a seat beside of Chorong.

"Congratulations on your wedding," Baekhyun said with he standing beside Bomi while he put his hands on Bomi's shoulder.

"Thank you." Chorong smile.

"Unnie, I'm so happy to see you get married today. You look so beautiful! How lucky Woohyun oppa to have you in his life." Bomi said.

"It should be me. I'm so happy to have Woohyun in my life." Chorong replied.

"Even he's a greasy man." Eunji tease.

"He doesn't look a greasy man," Chorong said.

"Heol......" Namjoo said with his eyes in widened.

"Let me take a picture of you guys," Baekhyun suggested, make all Apink members are in their position to take a picture with Chorong. 

"Baekhyun-shi, come join with us to take a picture," Chorong said.

"Ah deh..." Baekhyun replied while he gives his phone out to Chorong's younger sister to take a picture of them. Baekhyun is standing beside behind of Bomi while held her shoulder. 

"1,2,3! CLICK!" Chorong's younger sister take a picture.

"See you at the ceremony, unnie," Bomi said while hugged with Chorong.

"See you soon. Baekhyun-shi, please take care of her." Chorong told.

"I will." Baekhyun smiles while he helping Bomi to stand up.

***

Chorong and Woohyun wedding to be simple make it as privately at Namsan Tower. The guest is coming are the both of family, relatives and their close friends as well. Chorong and Woohyun have been in relationship after years, even Bomi and Eunji is younger but got married earlier than her and now finally they are getting married. 

The wedding music began to play with Chanyeol is playing piano with full of romantics. Woohyun is standing alone while watching Chorong walking on the red carpet with her father. As the reached the end, her father places her hand into Woohyun's hand to face the priest. The ceremony has begins.

"Now you may kiss the bride." The priest said. Everyone clapping their hands after saw Chorong and Woohyun kiss as official husband and wife. 

"Congratulations!!!" Apink said out loud and they hugged together. 

"Congrats, Woohyun-shi. You are a husband now." Baekhyun said.

"Welcome to the club," Chanyeol told while clapping his hands.

"Ah, why I feel so shy," Woohyun said in shyly.

"Woohyun oppa! Congratulations. Finally, you and Chorong unnie got married. Please do take care of her and please don't break her heart. If not, I'll taekwondo." Bomi threat.

"Ya, how do you want to taekwondo for me, looking at you." Woohyun chuckles.

"Ah oppa!" She pouted.

"Baekhyun-ah... Don't let your kids follow Bomi's attitude," Woohyun tease.

"You are so mean." Bomi pouted again.

"Congrats dude. Such wonderful both of you." Hoya said.

"Howon-ah. Thank you for coming." Chorong said while she hugged with Hoya, make Woohyun surprise by her actions.

"Don't be jealous, dude." Sungyeol tease.

Suddenly, Bomi feels something weird at her body. 

"Oppa....." Bomi called out her husband while she held his shoulder.

"Eo... Why? Why?" Baekhyun looking at her with panic expression.

"I think this baby..." Bomi said with exhale her breathe and suddenly she feels sweating on her forehead.

"Baby? Ya! Ya!  Help me call an ambulance now! My wife is delivering the baby now." Baekhyun yelled out loud, making the rest of Apink, Exo and Infinite shocked and immediately called the ambulance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bomi P.O.V

 I slowly opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun oppa is half sitting on the bed while carrying a baby boy. It is our baby. I wondered.

"Oppa..." I called out.

"Bbom-ah. Look! She looks like me. So cute~" I heard my husband said with happily. 

I smiled when looked at him, who was a baby in his arms and stared intensively at her. 

"Thank you, Bomi. I'm so very happy and I couldn't describe how happy I am." Baehyun oppa said while his eyes on me.

I smile and I can see how happy my husband is. 

"What do we want to name it?" I asked.

"Erm. I wanted to combine our name. How about Byun Baekmi?" He suggested that name. He wanted to rename our baby with our name combine. But sound nice and I like it. Then I nodded my head with a smile.

"I love you so much. I love you both!" Baekhyun oppa said and then he kissed on my forehead then my lips. Aisshh he still makes my heart flutters. 

"I love you too," I said and looking at Baekmi was sleeping on Baekhyun's arms.

"I should bring our Baekmi back to the nursery room." He said.

"Let me kiss Baekmi," I said then kissed her cheeks gently. She looks alike Baekhyun oppa. 

"How about me?" Baekhyun leaned down. Tsk. Then I give him a peck on his lips.

When Baekhyun oppa returned Baekmi to the nursery room. I saw Apink members and Infinite went inside. 

"Bomi-ya! Congrats. Your baby looks so cute." Dongwoo oppa said.

"Exactly! She looks alike Baekhyun oppa." Eunji told.

"I can see how happy he is. I feel so envious! Chorong-ah, let's make our babies." Woohyun said, make Chorong shouted at him. 

"Where is your husband?" I asked Eunji.

"Oh, he's with Baekhyun oppa send your baby to the nursery room, also the rest of Exo members," Eunji told and then I nodded my head.

"Eunji-ya. You should take care of yourself." Sunggyu suddenly spoke.

"Tsk... I know how to take care of myself, oppa." Eunji replied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 5 years Baekmi's birthday came. All Apink, Exo and Infinite members include their family is gathered at Baekhyun's house for celebrating the birthday of Byun Baekmi are turned in 5 years.

"Baekmi-ah! Uncle Chen is here." Baekhyun called out. She likes Chen because of his singing. She likes Chen more than her father.

"Uncle!!!!!! Where's my present?" Baekmi asked.

"Here." Chen gives the present to her were he the present behind his back. 

"Whoaa!!! Thank you, uncle!" Baekmi said while she kissed at Chen's cheeks.

"Appa?" Baekhyun said while waiting for her daughter to kiss him.

"Omma! Appa asks you to kiss him." Baekmi said while ran away from Baekhyun while bringing the present she got from Chen.

"Mwo. Byun Baekmi!" Baekhyun yelled as he looking at her daughter ran to her friends.

"I guess she likes Jongdae much." Suho chuckles.

"My daughter like you so much than me." Baekhyun feels annoyed.

"Ya, she must be joking. Of course, she likes you more than me. You are her father." Chen said while chuckled.

"What are you bought her present?" Baekhyun asked.

"I know she likes Frozen so I bought all Frozen collection for her and also the costume as well," Chen told.

"Appa. How do I look? Am I pretty?" Baekmi interrupted while she wore Elsa costume.

"Aigoo... My daughter always looks so pretty." Baekhyun praises.

"Look who is my mom. Follow me, uncle Chen, I want to introduce you to my friends." Baekmi pulled out of Chen's hand make him follow her.

"Where is Baekmi? I was looking for her to wear this dress." Bomi asked while bringing the dress.

"There, she is with Jongdae and looks at what she wore." Baekhyun pointed out.

"Where is she got Elsa costume?" Bomi said.

"Jongdae gives her a present," Baekhyun answered. Bomi sighed while looking at her daughter. She knew that her daughter very like Chen more than anyone.

"Look who is coming," Baekhyun said while he saw someone entered the house.

"Eunji-ya!!!!" Bomi ran to hug Eunji after a few months they haven't seen each other and also she is 4 months of pregnancy for her second children.

"Long time no see, dude!" Chanyeol said while he hugged with Baekhyun.

"Why are you look so chubby." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Uncle, where is Baekmi?" Hyunsoo asked. He is the eldest son of Chanyeol and Eunji.

"She's with uncle Chen there," Baekhyun answered.

"Look appa. She is always with uncle Chen." Hyunsoo pouted.

"Hyunsoo-ah... Uncle Chen is same-aged with appa and uncle Baekhyun. So, you don't need to be jealous, okay." Chanyeol persuaded his son.

"Exactly," Baekhyun told.

Hyunsoo nods his head and then he ran to Baekmi was she with Chen while playing some games.

"Ya, why you two looks so chubby," Bomi said.

"I am pregnant, Bomi-ya. That's why I look chubby and him I don't know why he is getting fat lately." Eunji told.

"Where is Chorong unnie. I heard she also pregnant." Bomi said.

"Erm... I think she is on the way." Eunji replied.

"Bomi-ya, It's almost 4 pm and our guest will arrive soon," Baekhyun told.

***

"Taehyung-ya!" Baekhyun waved his hands when he saw Taehyung with his group member entering the house.

"Hyung! Whoa... Why are you getting handsome even you had a daughter now." V chuckled.

"Ya, I was born being handsome," Baekhyun said.

"Where is your daughter?" V asked.

"She's there with my group members." Baekhyun pointed out.

Lastly, Chorong and Woohyun came late. They were stuck in traffic jams.

"Baekhyun-ah!" Woohyun called out.

"Woohyun hyung. How are you, noona?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm fine. Where is Bomi?" Chorong asked.

"Oh, she's with Eunji at the kitchen," Baekhyun told. She nodded her head then she went to the kitchen to meet up with Bomi and Eunji.

"Long time no see you, hyung." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah. I was busy to take care of Chorong. You know she's pregnant and I almost stressed to handle her." Woohyun told.

"I feel you, hyung." Baekhyun chuckled.

Byun Baekmi's birthday party is beginning to start. Baekmi celebrates with her parent's friend and also her friends as well. All the guest started to sing happy birthday to Baekmi. Right after Baekmi blow the cake, suddenly Baekhyun interrupted the party as he is going to announce something to the all guest who coming at Baekmi birthday party. 

"First of all, I would like to say thank you for coming to my daughter birthday party, I'm sure she must happy to celebrate with all of you. Are you happy, Baekmi?" Baekhyun asked his daughter and she replied with nods her head and smile as well.

"Yeah, she indeed happy especially meet her favorite uncle Chen. Anyway, I appreciate it! Thank you for coming and spend your time on my daughter birthday party." Baekhyun said with sincerity.

"Baekmi-ah said thank you to all the guest who is coming today," Bomi said.

"Hi. I am Byun Baekmi and I am daughter Baekhyun and Bomi. First of all, I would like to say thank you to my dad and mom for celebrating my birthday with your friends. I got to meet all my dad's friends and my mom's friends as well. Also Hyunsoo-ah! Good to see you. Today is my birthday and I am truly happiest today. Thank you very much! This is gonna be the best memories ever." Baekmi said with sincerity and bowed politely to all the guest. 

"Awww she so cute! You look your mom and dad as well." Chorong said she feels touched by her words. 

"Of course! I'm pretty like omma and I am good at singing like appa." Baekmi said with a broad smile.

"Yeah. She can sing." Bomi told.

"Really? Baekmi-ah! Can you sing a song for us? I wanted to hear your voice." Chen said.

"Erm... I'll sing Beautiful. Uncle Chanyeol! Can you play guitar for me." Baekmi asked.

"Anything for you. Do you have a guitar?" Chanyeol asked back.

Baekmi nods her head and she ran into her bedroom to take a guitar.

"Baekhyun-ah, does she can play the guitar?" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nods his head, "She can play instruments like guitar and piano, she can sing, she can dance and she also can rap!" He told.

"Mwo? She can rap?" all the guest shuttered in shock.

"She can rap exactly how Bomi rap," Baekhyun told.

"Stop it, oppa!" Bomi fets embarrassment. Suddenly, Baekmi comeback with bring her guitar and then she passed to Chanyeol.

"Here we go! Byun Baekmi!!!" Bomi introduced her daughter and all the guest clapping their hands, can't wait to see her singing.

Song: Baekhyun - Beautiful

Goodbye to me 
You gave me a shy scent
In a dim dream 

I was glittering to see the snow.
I do not know what to do 
One step closer to you 
Remain by your side

My heart melts into your smile 
When the snow struck 
Pounding

Oh remember my smile in your heart 

Several times a day 
Think about it.
Oh what you want to say to you 
You're beautiful 

As soon as Baekmi end her performance, all the guest began to clap their hands and touched by voice. She has a sweet voice like her father, Baekhyun and she also showed her rap skills better than her mother, Bomi.

"Baekmi-ah. How do you know my songs." Baekhyun began to asked. He curiously.

"Because you almost every day sing this same song to omma," Baekmi told.

"Ah...." The guest responding.

"Because you omma every day looks so beautiful. That's why I always sing the same song to your omma." Baekhyun told.

"and I have fallen in love with your appa every day," Bomi said while she leaned her head to Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I really can't live without your omma. She's my everything." Baekhyun said while holding her hands tightly.

"Our love is complicated and we are a match made by heaven," Bomi said while she burst into tears.

"Omma! Appa! Why you two looks so emotional." Baekmi spoke out.

"There's a long story about your mom and dad before they get married," Chanyeol told.

"Yeah. We are the witnessed your mom and dad love story." Eunji interrupted.

"Really? I wonder how is it. Can you tell me." Baekmi asked.

Baekhyun smile looking at her daughter was happily talking with his friends. Then he turned to the right to looked at his wife who was standing beside him. Slowly he cupped her face with gently.

"Nothing without you, Yoon Bomi," Baekhyun said with he leans closer to kiss her forehead with full of affections. Bomi smile even she is crying out.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

THE END

 

Thank you for reading my 3rd fanfic 'Nothing Without You' and I really sorry for late update. I'll comeback with another story and I hope you guys are enjoyed!