CHAPTER 49

Nothing Without You

After Apink has successful comeback with their new song is Eung Eung and finally, they got a long break after they worked harder for their comeback. The promise has been fulfilled, finally Chanyeol and Eunji got married as soon she ended promoting their new song, all the rest of the members are so happy and excitedly at the same time. But unfortunately, Bomi and Baekhyun couldn't attend their wedding because they're on a honeymoon in Thailand. On Chanyeol and Eunji wedding day, there a lots funny moment especially Chanyeol who was burst into tears when he listening Eunji singing on their wedding.

 Meanwhile, Chorong spends her time with her family and also her boyfriend, Woohyun at Rome. The two has planning to get married after Woohyun has comeback with a solo album. Chanyeol and Eunji also go to honeymoon at Sydney right after on their wedding day. Naeun is the busiest among in Apink members, she has a lot of schedules which she has to attend the Fashion Week, Photoshoot for commercial and so on. Namjoo and Hayoung probably spend their times with their family and friends as well. 

Furthermore, Kai and Blackpink's Jennie are break up after they revealed their relationship on 1st January because they busy with the schedule. Kai heartbroken because the fans they broke up. The fans don't like to see Kai be a relationship with Jennie. Since that, Kai has lost interest towards any girls and he agrees with Sehun that love is complicated. Besides that, in Infinite members they have two members are enlisted in the military is Dongwoo and Sungyeol also Hoya former Infinite members. 

After two days, Baekhyun and Bomi come back from their honeymoon and Bomi who was the person excitedly to meet her group members Apink, they were planning to meet up at the cafe near of Plan A Entertainment. One by one arrived at the cafe and they make into a hug after a month they haven't seen each other except Naeun, she's late for coming because she had scheduled.

"Eunji-ya! I'm so sorry I couldn't attend your wedding. I and Baekhyun we promise we will go on a honeymoon after ended our Eung Eung." Bomi pouted, she feels guilty.

"It's okay, Bbom-ah. I understand after you two got married, you two haven't yet go to honeymoon." Eunji replied.

"How's your honeymoon, both of you?" Chorong interrupted to asked. 

"It was fun!" 93liner said simultaneously.

"Heol...." Namjoo said with her eyes in widened.

"Chorong unnie, when you will get married? As the oldest sister, it should be you to get married now. Look at Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie, they are younger than you but they married earlier than you." Hayoung interrupted to teased.

"Ya Oh Hayoung!" Chorong raises her voice out, the rest of the members are laughing at her.

"Did you two bought souvenir for us," Namjoo asked.

"Of course!" Ta-da!!!" Bomi showed the souvenirs and then she gives it to them one by one except Naeun, she hasn't arrived yet.

"Oh, sorry girls! I forgot to buy it." Eunji giggled.

"I knew it.." Namjoo said with put an annoyed face.

"If we have the second honeymoon, I'll buy it for you girls," Eunji told.

"Chorong unnie!" Bomi called out, make she startled and put it back her phone on the table.

"Who are you chatting with? Is it Woohyun oppa?" Bomi curiously.

"Eo, he said I love you to me," Chorong said shyly.

"Heol....." the rest of Apinks feels annoyed.

"Anyway, when has Naeun arrived. I have something to tell you guys." Chorong told.

"She said on the way," Hayoung replied while looking at her phone.

"What do you want to tell us? Is it important or is about Woohyun oppa?" Eunji spoke.

"Wait for Naeun then I'll tell it later," Chorong replied.

"Oh Naeun-ie unnie!" Namjoo waved her hands to Naeun who was walked in entered the cafe. Naeun saw and smile.

"Eunji unnie! I miss you so much." Naeun said.

"Ya, how about me?" Bomi interrupted.

"You too, unnie." Naeun grins.

"So Chorong unnie, Naeun is here. Tell us now." Bomi curiously.

"But promise don't be surprised upon I told you," Chorong said, the rest nodded their head and looking at her with curiosity.

Instead replied, Chorong took something from her handbag and then she gives it an envelope to them. They took it and opened it. 

YOU ARE INVITED TO COME WEDDING NAM WOOHYUN & PARK CHORONG

"Daebak!!!!!" Bomi said out loud with her eyes in widened.

"Are you serious, Chorong unnie." Naeun shocked.

"Yes, I am serious," Chorong replied with a broad smile on her face,

"Whoaaaaaa!!!! Finally, you two get married. I'm so happy!" Eunji said with excitedly. 

"Kyaaa!!! Our leader is getting married." Namjoo said out loud.

"Yeah. Let's celebrate for our lead---" suddenly Bomi feels something wrong at , she seems wanted to vomit.

"What's wrong?' Eunji asked she noticed Bomi's face became pale.

Instead, Bomi answered, she quickly ran to the toilet to vomited. While the rest of Apink members were worried and they followed Bomi.

"Are you okay, Bbom-ah?" Chorong began concerned.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. Does it poisoned food?" Bomi replied.

"You just ate a little a cake, how come a cake would be a poisoned food." Namjoo feels weird.

Then, Bomi kept vomited make she feels weak and then she fell. She faints. 

"YOON BOMI!" the rest of Apink members shouted.

"Ya, call ambulance now!" Chorong told, Naeun nod her head then she began to call the ambulance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

All Exo members are gathered together at Chanyeol's mom restaurant. It's been a month Baekhyun hasn't seen his group members and he also couldn't attending at Chanyeol's wedding. 

"Baek hyung!" Sehun waved his hands to Baekhyun, who was entering the restaurant. 

Baekhyun saw then he greeted Chanyeol's mom who was standing at the counter before he went to his group members direction. 

"What's up guys!" Baekhyun grins.

"Long time no sees, Baek," Chen said.

"Yeah. Anyway, I had bought some souvenir for you guys." Baekhyun told while he gives it the souvenir to them and then they took it with happily.

"So, how's your honeymoon?" Suho began to ask.

"It was fun! The place so nice and the weather were also nice. That's a perfect honeymoon for me." Baekhyun answered.

"Yo Baekhyun!" Chanyeol interrupted while they hugged each other.

"Sorry dude, I couldn't attend your wedding. Anyway, congratulations to you. Here is my present for you." Baekhyun chuckles while giving the souvenir where he bought it from Thailand.

"Tsk... Thanks dude." Chanyeol said.

"Are you happy, Baek?" Chen asked.

"Of course I am! I should thank my family to arrange married with my ex-girlfriend." Baekhyun answered.

"Glad to hear that. Anyway, I received a wedding card from Chorong and she said we will be invited to come to her wedding." Suho interrupts while showing the envelope.

"Finally they are getting married," Chen said while looking at the wedding card.

"Ah, no wonder why Bomi so excited to meet her group members," Baekhyun told.

"Same goes to my wife. When I ask her why she looks so excited then she said nothing." Chanyeol put a poker face on his face.

"Are you crying, Suho hyung?" Baekhyun began to tease.

"Why would I," Suho replied.

"Who knows, you feel heartbroken to seeing your crush getting married," Baekhyun said.

"Tsk... I won't. I don't have any feelings towards her anymore." Suho tells the truth.

"Then, you have someone else in your heart?" Kai interrupting.

Suho quickly shook his head, "No one." He said.

"How about you? I heard you break up with Jennie. What's going on." Baekhyun asked.

"Heol hyung. I thought you were busy with your honeymoon." Kai chuckled.

"Yeah. I was busy with our honeymoon but suddenly I saw your breaking news appeared in the newspaper. Daebak! Blackpink so popular in Thailand." Baekhyun explained.

"They popular because of Lisa. She was from Thailand." Chen interrupted.

"Because of the fans. They don't like I and Jennie. Because she has a bad attitude." Kai sighed deeply.

"Be a strong dude. I know it's hurt." Baekhyun patted his shoulder.

All of sudden, Chanyeol's phone was ringing out loud. It was his wife, Eunji and he quickly to answer it.

"Yes yeobo~" Chanyeol answered.

"Where are you, oppa?" Eunji asked with panic tone on the line. 

"I'm at mom's restaurant and while hanging out with Exo members. What's wrong? Why your voice looks panic. Is there something happen?" Chanyeol asked he feels uneasy feelings if there has something happen to his beloved wife.

"Is that Baekhyun oppa there?" Eunji asked on the line.

"Erm... Why? Is there something happen?" He asked again.

"It's about Bomi. She's fainted at the toilet." Eunji told on the line.

"Mwo? Really? But how come... Nevermind, now where are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"We are at the hospital. Can you tell him about his wife." Eunji pleaded on the line.

"Erm, I will tell him. Send me the address and I'll bring him to go to the hospital." Chanyeol said before the two hangs up on the phone.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun began to asked.

"Let's go to the hospital now. Eunji tells me that your wife fainted at the toilet." Chanyeol told.

"MWORAGO?!" Baekhyun said out loud, he's shocked. 

Without hesitating, Baekhyun got up from his seats then he began to drive to the hospital along with Chanyeol who has followed him from Baekhyun walked away from the restaurant. 

***

at the hospital,

Bomi P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes then I saw the doctor is right here beside me for checking my pulse and anything else, also I saw my group members are here while standing in the corner. I don't remember what happened to me and I'm sure they bring me to the hospital. 

"Your condition is stable now and you can discharge today." I heard the doctor said.

"Doctor... May I know what happened to me?" I began to ask. I was wondering.

"Congratulations Mrs. Byun, you're 2 months pregnant." The doctor said with a broad smile on her face.

"Mwo? Pregnant? I AM PREGNANT?!" I said out loud. I still shuttered in shock.

I saw the doctor nodded her head and smile to me. "Yes. But you need to get some rest and don't be too stressed. It would affect your children." She said.

"Ne. Thank you, doctor." I saw Chorong bowed and the rest bowed before the doctor left out of the room.

"Unnie! Congratulations!" Namjoo said in happily.

"I am pregnant? I AM PREGNANT! YEAH, I AM PREGNANT!!!" I shouted out, suddenly I burst into tears. Ah, maybe I am too happy to hear the good news. I can't wait to make a surprise to Baekhyun oppa.

"Ya, why are you crying," Eunji asked.

"I'm so happy and I still can't believe that I am pregnant now. I'm pregnant children of Baekhyun oppa." I said.

"I also happy for you, Bbom-ah. Congratulations." Chorong spoke.

"I can't wait to tell Baekhyun oppa, but you guys promise do not tell him. Let me tell him directly." I told while wiped my tears.

Suddenly, I saw the door was opened. It was Baekhyun oppa are entered a room. I smile and then I pretend to began my acting.

"Bomi-ya! What happened to you." Baekhyun oppa instantly holds my hands tight and partly sitted beside me. He always makes my heart flutter. 

"Nothing happened to me. I'm fine." I lied.

"Eunji! What's wrong with her? How come she fainted." Baekhyun oppa asked.

"She's stressed out." Eunji lied.

At the same time, I saw Chanyeol oppa checking my health results then Eunji quickly closes his mouth to not let him speak. Then I saw Eunji began to tell the truth at her husband, make his eyes in widened.

"Stress? I don't believe it. She was fine before she's going meet you guys. I'm going to check health results." Baekhyun oppa and was about to look at the paper posted on the bed's cardboard.

I give a hint at Eunji, then she pushed her husband to do something. I saw Chanyeol oppa wanted to take it but unfortunately, Baekhyun take it before Chanyeol oppa. I sighed heavily. 

"What's wrong with you." Baekhyun oppa raise his voice.

"Ani. I'm just want to check the health results." Chanyeol pretending.

"She's my wife and I have the right to checking the health results." Baekhyun oppa told. Then I saw his eyes in widened. I'm sure he saw my pregnancy results.

"You--- You are pregnant!" Baekhyun raises his voice out loud.

"Congratulations Baekhyun-shi. You're a father now." Chorong unnie told as she with the rest couldn't hold their laughter. 

"Congrats, dude!" I saw Chanyeol oppa patted his shoulder and then they hugged each other. I smiled looked at them. They resemble me and Eunji. 

"Okay girls! Let's leave Bomi and Baekhyun alone for now." Eunji told as she dragged her husband as well. I smiled looked at them out of my room while waving their hands to me. And now leave me alone with my husband.

"Thank you yeobo. I am so happy!" Baekhyun oppa cupped my face before he kisses me on my forehead.

"Me too. I even still can't believe it that I am pregnant. Thank you for everything oppa. Thank you for giving your heart, soul, and affection to me. I love you so much oppa!" I said while I burst into tears.

"You are my wife and my everything. I love you too, Yoon Bomi!" Baekhyun oppa said, then he kissed me on my lips.