CHAPTER 27

Nothing Without You

at Parking lot

Chorong was waiting for Woohyun at lobby parking lot, then she saw a car stop in front of her. She didn't move but when she saw someone get out of the car. It was Woohyun.

"Sorry for late, grandpa gyu won't let me go if I didn't tell him where am I going to." Woohyun said then he opened passenger door with gently to let Chorong in. 

"It's okay, I thought I was late. Thanks" Chorong said as she get in the car, then Woohyun close the door. 

As soon Woohyun get in the car, then he looked at Chorong's outfit make him smile.

"Are we couple, Chorong-shi?" Woohyun smirked.

"Deh..." She shocked with her eyes widened.

Woohyun let out a small laughed, "Look at our outfit. We're wore same denim jacket." He pointed out.

"Ah... I wore this in the morning and I didn't bring spare clothes. And you, are like pink colors?" Chorong asked and let out a small laughed.

"Yes, I like pink. That's why I wore sweater pink and look my cap also pink." He chuckled.

"So, where we going?" She asked. She felt awkward, it just her and Woohyun in his car.

"Don't worry, I won't kidnapped you Chorong-shi. Later you will know." He answered then he began driving and went to somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at night Han River

"Thank you manager-nim for dropping me here." Bomi told to her manager, Hyunsoo.

"Ya, why you always come here every you done work. You should take some rest at home, Bomi-ah." Hyunsoo began nags.

"That's my favorite place I can release all my problems and stressed. Don't worry i'll take care of myself. You should go home." Bomi said.

"How about you? You want me to pick you up." Hyunsoo asked.

"No need. I can go back home by myself." Bomi answered.

"Alright then. Make sure do take care of yourself and call me if you needing a help." Hyunsoo told.

Bomi nods her head when she gets out of a car then bid goodbye to her manager. Then she began walked away to the convenience store to buy a drink and snacks. She arrived at the convenience store then when she opened the door, she saw Baekhyun was paying his snacks at the counter.

Bomi was shocked to an unexpected meeting her ex-boyfriend, then she began to act like they never knew each other. She directly went to pick her food and snacks as well. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was done paying his snacks then he walked out of convenience store without a look at the back, he knows Bomi was there.

At the same time, when Bomi took what she wants to eat, she take a glance secretly on Baekhyun who was walked out then she saw Chen was waiting for him at outside of the store. Bomi let out a sighed, then she go to counter to pay her food and snacks.

"I saw Bomi entered the store just now." Chen began told. He was waiting for Baekhyun at outside.

"Uhmm.. I know." Baekhyun answered lazily.

***

Bomi began walking alone at the Han River after she was done eating at the convenience store. The moment she unexpectedly meets Baekhyun, she's totally lost in words, from deep in her heart, she still loves Baekhyun. Then, she saw a bench and sit on while looking at the beautiful night Han River in front of her.

"Bomi noona?" someone approach with low voice.

Bomi turned to the left and her eyes widened."Oh Jinyoung-ie!" She smiled.

"I saw you walked out of the convenience store. I thought you were with your members." Jinyoung told.

"I thought you were stalkers on me." Bomi teased.

"Aniyo! Don't get me wrong. Actually, I'm just back from jogging and I want to buy a drink then suddenly I saw you. That's it noona." He tell the truth.

"Ya, I'm just kidding. Come and sit here. Let's enjoy the views." Bomi told.

Jinyoung shyly smiled then he sit slowly besides her. "Noona, may I ask you something?" he asked.

"What is that." She answered.

"Firstly, I am not tried to busybody about your personal life. I'm just curiously. Uhmm... Are you have dated with Baekhyun sunbaenim?" Jinyoung asked nervously.

Bomi looked at him with shocked expression. "How do you know?" She asked.

"Actually, I with my members are wondering the rumors about you and Chen sunbaenim are a couple, then Bambam found out the article about you and Baekhyun. We are totally shocked and we thought he is really dating Taeyeon sunbaenim. Bambam has a crush on her and he was crying badly that time." Jinyoung told.

"I never know that Bambam has crush on her." Bomi let out  a small laugh, "Uhmmm, regarding the rumors about me and him, yes. I have a relationship with him before the rumors come out." She told and sighed.

"Nevermind noona. You don't need to tell me what happened between you and him. Past is past and I'm sorry for asking those questions." Jinyoung said.

"It's okay Jinyoung-ah! Ya, it's getting late. I should go home now before Chorong unnie kill me." Bomi told.

"Let me accompany you noona, if you don't mind." Jinyoung said.

Bomi smile, "Ka-ja!" 

At the same time, someone was sawing Bomi and Jinyoung are talking to each other. It was Baekhyun.

"Ya, is that Got7's Jinyoung, right?" Chen began asked as he saw Bomi and Jinyoung are walked together.

"Uhm..." Baekhyun answered.

"They seem close each other. Are they couple or just a friends?" Chen asked again.

"Ya, why you asked me, why you don't asked her then." Baekhyun answered with annoyed.

"Well, I thought you know everything about her." He replied.

"I am not her boyfriend anymore and I don't care if they have a relationship. I'm totally okay." Baekhyun told then leave Chen alone at the back.

"Tsk.... Pabo! You think I don't know you feels jealous when you looked at them." Chen talked to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at Namsan Tower

"Namsan tower?!" Chorong said with her eyes widened.

"Yes Chorong-shi. Is there any problem?" Woohyun asked.

"Ya, are we going out like that without wore mask?" Chorong said with panicked.

Woohyun let out small laughed, "Don't worry Park Chorong-shi. This place already close and nobody here." He told as he get out of his car.

"But what if someone saw us" Chorong said as she also get out of the car.

Woohyun let out a sighed, "If you afraid if someone saw us, let's stay in the car." Woohyun suggests.

'I am with him in the car alone? No way!' Chorong titled on her minds. "Okay! Let's get out." She told with covered her expressions.

"Why? Are you ashamed of staying in the car?" He smirked.

"Ani." She short replied.

"Then, let's stay in the car." Woohyun told.

"Ya!" Chorong raised her voice.

"Okay okay. I'm just kidding." He laughed.

Then, Chorong and Woohyun began walked in the Namsan Tower together. After a moment, they sat at bench while enjoyed the night views. 

"Ya, are you thirsty?" Woohyun asked.

Chorong nod her head, then Woohyun up from the bench and went to bought a drinks. After a few minutes, he's come back with bring the two ice americano and snacks.

"Thanks Woohyun-ah!" Chorong said and began to drank it.

"How is it?" Woohyun asked.

"Well.... It's coffee." Chorong chuckled.

"Tsk... You want some?" Woohyun lean sausages.

Chorong shook her heads, "I'm still full." She said.

Woohyun nod his head and began eating the sausages he boughts.

"Ya, why you bring me to come here?" Chorong began asked.

"Well, this place is a bit lonely and quiet, the view looks so beautiful. But, the girl who is sit next to me is the most beautiful in the world." Woohyun told with romantic tone.

Chorong let out a laughed, "ya, what are you talking about." She said.

Woohyun put down the sausages and turned his body to face her. "I have something to tell you." He said with a serious face.

"What's that." Chorong asked with weirdly.

"Actually Chorong... I wanted to tell you for a long time, so long and I'm waited for the right timing to tell you and finally, today is the day." Woohyun said.

Chorong stared at Woohyun with curiously.

"I like you." Woohyun told, making Chorong's eyes widened.

"Mwo?" She's in shocked mode.

"Let me be honest with you, I like you. I don't know since when I do have feelings on you, but trust me I really really like love you, Chorong-ah. I've never had interest in any girls before even my members, Sunyeol-ie really adores and fan of your members. We also had filming variety show together but that time I really no had an interest towards girls. But then, when I met Hoya with his friends at the cafe, I saw a girl very familiar to me but I don't know who is it, a girl with a bare face makes my heart flutter and since then I have fallen in love." Woohyun began tell the truth.

Then, he hold her hands with gently, "But I don't know the girl it was you. I never have seen your bare face before even we're living in the same building. I have fallen in love with you, Park Chorong." He said with sincerely.

Meanwhile, Chorong's speechless and at the same times she felt touched by his words. She almost burst into tears, she has crush on Woohyun since they both have been the same team during Oh My School. 

"Woohyun-ah..." She called out.

"I am sorry for sudden confession. I just want to let you know about my feelings. You don't need to answer it, I'll give you some times to considering my feelings. But trust me, I really really like you. No, I really love, Chorong-ah. I thought you had some relationship with Hoya because you two seem really close each other than Changsub." Woohyun told as he let it go her hands.

"I have been hide my feelings for long time and no one knows it even my member. But when I ask Hoya about you, and my members felt strange on me, since that I began tell the truth to them." He let out a sighed.

Chorong stays in silence, she don't know how to react at Woohyun. Then, Woohyun looked at her and he let out a heavily sighed.

"It's okay Chorong. I know you must be shocked when I tell you about my feelings. I am sorry if I make you uncomf-----" He was cut off when Chorong grabbed his cheeks and pressed their lips together. 

While Woohyun widened his eyes and Chorong's were close her eyes as well. It wasn't her intention to sudden kiss, she just wanted to make Woohyun stop saying that. She backed away once she felt nervously that they just kissed.

'Did..she..just..kissed.me..' Woohyun said on his mind, she notice that Woohyun stayed there dumbfounded with confusion and shock.

"Did you....just... kissed me.." Woohyun asked as he touched his lips with his eyes widened.

"Sorry, I just wants you to stop talking." She replied as she looked away when she felt awkward.

"Am I talked too much?" Woohyun asked, then Chorong nod her head.

"But you can stop me. Wait! You kissed me just want me to stop talking." He asked with his eyes widened.

"Still didn't get it?" Chorong frustrated, she thought he will get it by her actions.

"Mwo?" He said with confusion.

'Aish, these jerk!' She curse on her mind, she leaned her face to kiss him again, but Woohyun grabbed her cheeks before then he pressed his lips on her lips with a little longer. 

Chorong widened her eyes by his actions, "YA!" she yelled out as she pushed Woohyun to break their kiss.

"Is not it that what've you want?" He asked.

"Nope." She short replied.

Woohyun's expression change to become gloomy. He thought Chorong also has feelings on him, but he is wrong. Then Chorong stand from a bench then pulling Woohyun's hand to make him stand up. Chorong pull his hands and put on her waist, while Woohyun was confusion by her actions and he just let it be what she want to do.

Chorong was nervously and feelings shy at the moment, she tried to hide her nervousness and go on what she wants to do. Then, her arms s around his neck and gently pushed his head towards her.

"I want like this.." She pressed her lips on his lips with close her eyes as well. Woohyun let out a wide smile on his face, then he close his eyes and returned the passionate kiss. 

"I love you, Chorong." Woohyun said while their kissing. 

"I love you too, Woohyun." She said as she break their kissing.

"So, this is official for us?" Woohyun asked with soft smile on his face.

Chorong nod her heads and with she gave sweet smile on her face. Then, Woohyun quickly pulled her out to make a warm hug.

"You are my girlfriend now." He said on Chorong's ear.

"I am yours." She replied.

Without they realized, there have two people are watching. It was BTS's Jimin and V.

"Taehyung-ah... Is that Chorong sunbaenim?" Jimin began asked as he and V are hidding while watching them kissing and hugging.

"Deh.. But who is that guy. Is her boyfriend?" Taehyung said with a serious face.

"Ya, if they kissing and hugging, of course her boyfriend." Jimin hitting at V's arms.

"Who know is her brother or father." V answered.

"You're so fool! How come brother or father can kissing like a couple. Aigoooo.." Jimin told.

"It can't be... My Chorong noona has a boyfriend now." V pouted with put sad face on his face.

"I know you must heartbroken now but you need to accept the facts." Jimin patted his shoulder.

"I must tell Suga hyung." He's leaving.

"Ya! Wait for me. Aishhh " Jimin raised his voice.