CHAPTER 36

Nothing Without You

Bomi P.O.V

I woke up because of Chorong unnie voice, she's my alarm every in the morning if we had schedule. I let out a liitle sigh with my eyes still close. But something was floating in my mind and it was Baekhyun oppa. It was so weird I was dreaming about him. 

"Ya Bbom-ah! Wake up will you? Please prepare yourself now! We having rehearsal for our comeback today." I heard Chorong unnie said to me, and I replied with nodded my head. 

Yeah today is the day we're comeback with new concept. I was wondered how reacted our fans at our new concept, I hope they liked it. I was work harder to makes looks perfect on the stage. Panda-ya~?!!! I can't wait to meeting you guys. I said in my heart while walked to bathroom to take a shower. 

After getting ready, I get out of my room and saw Namjoo also get out of her room. Then, I saw no one in living room and I guess they already waiting at lobby. I went to kitchen for drink some water.

"Unnie, hurry up! Hyunsoo oppa has arrived." Namjoo told.

"Okay!" I answered.

In the Van

"Bomi-ya, how many times I must to tell you. You're always late." I heard Hyunsoo oppa scold at me. 

"Sorry oppa. I won't doing it again." I told with pouted.

"I won't to believe in you." Hyunsoo oppa said, and I let out small laughed. I always promise that I won't be late but I still doing the same mistakes.

"Eunji unnie, have you watched Exo monster?" I heard Hayoung asked but I just ignored, pretend I didn't interested to talked about EXO, even I had past relationship with Baekhyun oppa.

Wait! Baekhyun oppa...... What am I dreaming about him???? Why I can't remember it! Urghhhhh. I looked at window while wondering in my mind, will it good dream or bad about Baekhyun oppa. Aishhh.... Why I can't stop thinking about him. GET OUT OF MY MIND, BAEKHYUN-SSI! I said on my heart.

"What are you thinking right now, unnie?" Naeun began asked to me. 

"Nothing. I'm just wondering how reaction our fans, will they accept our new concept or not." I lied, in fact, I was thinking about Baekhyun oppa.

"Me too. I can't sleep yesterday because of this." Naeun said.

"Hopefully, it will goes went well." I said. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one P.O.V

"The winner is... INFINITE!!!" the host announced, making all Infinite members quiet surprise at the moment and also Dongwoo jumping with excitedly.

"Behave Dongwoo-ah...." Sunggyu said with low tone. 

When L began a speech, Woohyun take a glance on Chorong who was standing at the corner with her members, he winks to Chorong and she replied with wide smiled and showed her thumbs up. 

"Congrats unnie... Your boyfriend won!" Bomi whisper to her ears makes Chorong smile.

After end the broadcast, Infinite turns to make their last performance to their fans, while the rest of idols are leaving one by one from the stage. 

"Where's Naeun-ie?" Bomi began asked, as she noticed Naeun aren't with them.

"She's already left with Namjoo-ie," Eunji said. 

"Oh really....." Bomi nodded her head.

In waiting room

Bomi and Eunji are going somewhere and the rest of members are staying at waiting room while waiting for their manager for pick up to going back home. Chorong is on the phone with her boyfriend, Woohyun. Naeun and Hayoung are playing games on their phone, while Namjoo is sitting alone while coloring the books. Suddenly, Namjoo heard phone vibrated, she thought it was her phone but it was Bomi's phone. She took it and answering the called. 

"Who is it?" Eunji asked on the line.

"It's me Namjoo," Namjoo answered with her hands still coloring the books.

"Glad to hear that. Bomi was worried if she left the phone somewhere." Eunji told on the line.

"Aigooo-ya.... how careless she is. Anyway, where are you?" Namjoo asked.

"We are a cafeteria, erm why?" Eunji asked back on the line.

"Can you buy ice americano for me? I'm so thirsty!" Namjoo said.

"Dep! Where the others?" Eunji asked again on the line.

"Erm....... Chorong unnie probably on the phone with Woohyun oppa. Naeun unnie and Hayoung-ie playing games and I---"

"I know what are you doing now." Eunji laughed on the line.

"Tsk..... Don't forget to bought ice americano. I'll pay you later." Namjoo told.

"No need, Namjoo-ya... I'll hang up now." Eunji told before she hangs up on the phone.

"Tsk..... How careless she is... Always forgot where she put her phone." Namjoo mumbling herself then put it back on the table.

Before she continues on the coloring, she noticed someone familiar on Bomi's lock phone screen. She took it and her eyes widened as she saw it was Baekhyun's photo on her phone lock screen.

"Wow, daebak!" Namjoo accidentally yelled out loud, making Naeun and Hayoung stop playing their games.

"What's wrong, Namjoo-ah?" Chorong began asked, as she has done on the phone with her boyfriend, Woohyun.

"Look!" Namjoo showed Bomi's phone to them, makes their eyes widened.

"Are they get back?" Hayoung spoke.

"Molla. I was surprised when I saw his photo on Bomi's unnie phone lock screen." Namjoo told.

"Where she is?" Chorong asked.

"She's with Eunji unnie at the cafeteria," Namjoo answered.

"Does Bomi unnie hide her secrets from us?" Naeun spoke up.

"We will ask her later," Chorong told.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at Cafeteria

After Eunji hangs up on the phone with Namjoo, she put in her pocket and began queue to bought their drinks also Namjoo who just asked her to buy her as well. 

"Gladly Namjoo who was answering your phone call." Eunji began told.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought I'd bring my phone but I left in a waiting room." Bomi let out laughed.

"Why you so forgetful, Bbom-ah," Eunji said.

"Molla...." Bomi pouted.

After ordering their drinks and Bomi asks Eunji take a seat with bringing their drinks while waiting for their manager to pick them up. 

"Why we just don't back at waiting room? I bet they just wondered why we took it long."Eunji told.

"I have something to ask you," Bomi said with a serious face.

"What's that.." Eunji sips her chocolate chip.

"How's your relationship with Chanyeol?" Bomi asked with low tone.

"Still working out just we rarely to meet up. Why?" Eunji asked back.

"Are you happy?" Bomi replied.

"Kind of. I never felt this feeling before. I felt comfortable with him and the way he protects me, it makes me more fallen in love with him." Eunji said with a wide smile on her face.

Bomi stayed in silence, she didn't bear to hear the way Eunji tells to her. It makes her felt jealous and envious with her. 

"Bbom-ah..... Are you okay?" Eunji began asked, as she noticed Bomi stayed in silence.

"I'm fine..." Bomi showed her fake smile on her face.

"I know you have felt jealous and envious on me, right? I know you very well, Bbom-ah..." Eunji answered.

"Ya, are you read-minder? How do you know... Daebak!" Bomi said with her eyes widened. She's indeed shocked.

"Pabo! I've known you for a long time." Eunji smirked.

Bomi back to silence again. She's speechless.

"Bbom-ah... I know your feelings and I won't be offended because you have feeling envy and jealous of me. I understand it and I know you want your relationship like others without the third wheel and just once you felt happy when you're in a relationship with Baekhyun." Eunji said.

Bomi let out a sighed and tears falling on her face, she quickly wiped her out. 

"Look at me, Bbom-ah!" Eunji pulled Bomi's hand out and Bomi looked at her with teary eyes. "You deserve to be happy someday and I believe in you with Baekhyun are the greatest destiny. I can feel it that both of you are meant to be. Trust me, Bbom-ah... " She said with honestly.

"Eunji-ya....." Bomi finally said with tears keep falling on her face.

"Ermm..." Eunji answered.

"I don't know how to explain to you. I admit I don't have the feeling on him anymore but since that we're met up on that day, everything changes. I feel so tangled and I even didn't understand with my feelings now. I even put Baekhyun oppa photo as lock screen wallpaper and I...... WAIT! PHONE!!" Suddenly she remembers her phone with her eyes widened. 

"Phone? Your phone left in the waiting room." Eunji said.

"Ani! That wallpaper....." Bomi told with her eyes still widened.

"Wallpaper... Oh! You said just now that you put Baekhyun... OMO!!!" Eunji also widened her eyes.

"I bet Namjoo telling the others. Let's go back now!" Bomi pulled Eunji's hand and rushed into their waiting room. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________