CHAPTER 34

Nothing Without You

Bomi P.O.V

I was scrolling the timeline on my screen phone and suddenly the news about Woohyun oppa and Chorong unnie come out. I clicked on to open the news and I've read some comment, it was positive from the fans. Woohyun and Chorong got blessed from their fans and accept their relationship even though they've hidden their relationship almost a year. I am so happy for Chorong unnie, she deserves it.

"I wish I could be happy like Chorong unnie." I talked to myself with let out  a sighed.

Suddenly, I heard someone opened the door of my room.  It was Eunji, my roommates.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she sat on her bed.

"Nothing. I'm just read news about Woohyun oppa and Chorong unnie." I told while showed my phone to her.

I saw Eunji nod her head. "Chorong unnie is so lucky, she is." I said.

"Yes she is. She got a gentleman boyfriend, be bold to tell the truth about their relationship to their fans." Eunji said. She felt a bit of jealousy.

"I wish I had boyfriend like Woohyun oppa. Awww I am so jealous!" I pouted.

"Bbom-ah! Are you forgot that you had a boyfriend before like Woohyun oppa?" Eunji asked, make I wondered by her words. 

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Tsk.... Are you really forgot? Wow!" I saw Eunji chuckled.

"Ya! Why you laughed? I really didn't get it." I blurred.

"Bbom-ah. Do you have boyfriend before?" Eunji asked.

"Before debut? Of course not! Why?" I answered with confidently.

"Aigooo.... Why are you so silly, Bbom-ah." I saw Eunji let out a heavily sighed.

"Why...." I really didn't get it.

"Baekhyun oppa. Are you really forget about him?" Eunji asked with serious face.

"Baekhyun? You mean EXO's Baekhyun? Ah......." I feel really dumb right now. How come I could forget that I had a relationship with him before. You're so silly, Bomi-ah!

"Why? Still didn't get it.." Eunji said.

"I am so stupid, Eunji-ya. I forgot that I had a relationship with him before." I told.

"Aigooo...." Eunji sighed.

When talked about Baekhyun, I do remember that night when I met him coincidences at Han River. Does he hate me a lot? Why he treated me so coldly. Then, I let out a heavily sighed.

"Bbom-ah... Are you okay?" Eunji asked.

"I'm fine." I answered with put a fake smile on my face.

"Lied. I know you very well, Yoon Bomi. I saw you sighed just now. I bet you must thinking something in your mind or is it because of Baekhyun oppa? Sorry, I didn't intention to throwback your past lovelife." Eunji said with guilty. 

I stayed in silence and let out a sighed. "Eunji-ya....." I called out then sighed again.

"Uhm why. Are you okay, Bbom-ah?" I saw Eunji being concerned then she sat on my bed, facing in front of me.

"Am I bad girl?" I asked.

"Of course not! Why? Tell me, Bbom-ah. I'm listening now." Eunji said.

"That night I'm going out alone, I met Baekhyun oppa at Han River." I began tell the story.

"Mwo? Really? Then?' Eunji asked again.

"He's different, Eunji-ya. He's not Baekhyun that I knew before. He's changed and he treated me so coldly." I said with sighed. "It is because of me that he's changed?" I burst into a tears.

"Shhhh... Don't be said like that." Eunji comfort me with hugging me tightly.

"I do move on from our past lovelife but I don't know why I can't hold my tears when I make eye-contact with him. I can felt my heart's still hurts, Eunji-ya. He called me sunbaenim instead called my name. But I still wondered, why he put my photo set as wallpaper on his lockscreen phone. Does he still has feelings on me?" I said while crying in Eunji's chest.

"Do you still has feelings on Baekhyun oppa?" Eunji asked.

"I don't know and I really don't understand with my feelings whether I still has feelings on him or not." I answered.

"Shhh... Don't cry, Bbom-ah." Eunji wiped my tears on my face. "Who knows, he was just pretend be coldly towards you? He was pretending that he has move on from you but as fact, he doesn't. Like you said, he put your photo as wallpaper. I can feel that he's still has feelings on you, Bbom-ah." Eunji said.

I stayed in silence and keep crying out loud in Eunji's chest. I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't stop crying when talked about him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one P.O.V

"Sorry dear! I was stuck in traffic jams." Chanyeol approach her girlfriend Eunji, who was waiting for him at Han River. "Anyway, why you wanted to meet here?" He began asked.

"Nothing, I'm just wanted to changed our place for date." Eunji answered with smile on her face.

"Tsk.... You should tell me earlier. I can suggest the best place we can date freely." Chanyeol said.

"Next time okay. It's been awhile I didn't come here. So I wonder if there's something changed or still remain." Eunji told.

"Nothing changes here, Eunji-ya. Anyway, I'm going to bought a drinks. What do you want?" He asked.

"Uhm.... Ice americano, please?" She grinned.

"Anything for you, babe. Wait here, I'll be back, do not go anywhere." He threated before he walked away to the near conveniences.

After 10 minutes later,

"Here your drinks." Chanyeol lead the Ice Americano to her.

"Thank you oppa." Eunji said.

"So how are you? Anyway, I've heard about Woohyun and Chorong. Is is true that they are dating?" Chanyeol began to asked.

"Uhmmm.." She nod her head, "They've hide their relationship almost a year without telling anyone, even my members and Infinite's members too." She told.

"Really? That's mean you really don't know about them." Chanyeol said.

"Yes. We're totally shocked and we never expect that they are really dating. I'm so happy for them, they looks perfect each other. They deserves it to be happy together. I hope they are meant to be." Eunji said with sincerely.

"Congrats for them. I was shocked when their rumors spread out. Not me the only one, my members also shocked especially Suho hyung." He told.

"Suho oppa?" She asked.

"Uhmmm. Actually Suho hyung has feelings on Chorong and when the rumors about them, he's felt frustrated and a little heartbroken." He began tell the truth.

"Mwo? Suho oppa has feelings on Chorong unnie? Daebak!" Eunji said with her eyes widened.

"Yes, it just my members know about his feelings towards Chorong." He told.

"I feel bad at Suho oppa. I hope he's gonna be okay." Eunji said.

"I hope so." He replied.

"Mmmm... Anyway I have something to asked you." She said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"It's about Baekhyun oppa." She told.

"Bacon? What's wrong with him." He asked back.

"You and Baekhyun are really close each other, right? I bet you must know all his secrets." She said.

"Yes, we did. Why?" He asked again.

"Does he still has feelings on Bomi?" She began asked with nervously.

Chanyeol let out a sighed, "I don't know how to explained to you, Eunji-ya. I also didn't get it with him. He told us that he has move on from Bomi and completely forget about their relationship. But I still didn't get it why he still keep Bomi's photo as his lockscreen phone." He said.

"Bomi also said the same things. She saw her photo on his lockscreen phone." Eunji told.

"How she know?" Chanyeol curiously.

"Actually, she met Baekhyun oppa in few days ago. Not planned to meeting up but as coincidences. She said she saw her photo appeared on his lockscreen phone, she thought it must be the fans but turned out Baekhyun oppa." Eunji began tell the truth.

"In few days ago?" Chanyeol asked.

Eunji nod her head, "Bomi did tell me that Baekhyun oppa is changed. He's not the same person that she knew before. Bomi said he became cold-hearted person." She said.

'Should I tell her that Baekhyun changed because of Bomi?' Chanyeol said on his hearts.

"It is because of Bomi that he became like that?" Eunji asked.

Chanyeol gulp, he's shocked. 'Does she has power can read-minder.' He said on his hearts again.

"I don't think so, maybe that time Baekhyun just want to be alone or he might bad mood that time? Because when he with my members, he's still Baekhyun that I know with his lame jokes, cheerful person." Chanyeol lied.

"Maybe..." She said while nodded her head.

"It's getting late, let me sending you home." Chanyeol told.

"No need. I bring my car today." She said.

"Allright then. Let me accompany you go to your car." Chanyeol replied.

"Aigoooo... Are you my bodyguard?" She chuckled.

"You are my girlfriend and of course I want to make sure my girl always be safe." He said with gentleman. 

Eunji smile and felt touched by his words. Then they walked away to Eunji's car where she park. Chanyeol bid goodbye with kiss on her lips before he walked away to his car.