Seunghyun & Jiyong Pt. 1

Protector

Seunghyun's POV

The small concrete room was dark, only a small light bulb lit the room with its dim and dying light. The floor was covered in dust and the walls, which weren’t painted was stained with dried blood. The door made of steel was guarded by 2 heavily armed guys. The one standing on the right had blonde hair, he had a small build yet the gigantic military standard gun in his hand gave him all the power that he needed. From one of Jiyong’s orders I knew his name was Zico. The guy on the right was Taeyang; he stood there with his twin guns at a ready in both of his hands.

I sat there on the cold floor, leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the room. Jiyong stood in the middle of the room in between me and the 2 guards. He was walking back and forth, thinking intently, his hair now pink on the edges swinging, following his movements.

The cold draft in the room that came from the small cracks of the concrete seem to dry the blood that was on my skin. The shirt that I was wearing was torn and blood stained. I felt every bruise on my body throb painfully.

“Choi Seunghyun, still the stubborn kid, huh?” Jiyong had finally stopped pacing and faced me, a sly smirk on his face as he saw the state of me.

“Like you said Ji, we’re alike.” I lifted my head to face Jiyong who leaned down into my eye level.

“The difference between us is that I now have it all and you don’t. Want me to tell you how I took your family away?” he smirked with a delighted little boy look. I growled in anger and would’ve punched him in the face if I could move my hand.

Jiyong chuckled at my reaction and decided to push it by continuing to talk. “First my boys killed everyone except your parents, and then I came in and finished it myself. It was honor for me to be the one to take that light out of your parents’ eyes, Seunghyun.”

My face had to be red right now, I was so angry. How could this bastard talk so casually about killing a human being? It’s sickening.

“And you think you’ve won, Ji?” I spat at him. He stood back up with a smile.

“No, Seunghyun, I haven’t won. Not until I’ve taken you and Seungri out, and maybe I’ll even kill your girlfriend too.” My eyes widened as I realized who he was talking about as he took out my phone and showed me my own wallpaper, the picture of Vic.

“You’ll never get her.” I growled at him.

A sly smirk appeared on his intimidating yet boyish face as he leaned down. “Watch me.” And with that he turned around and left the room with Zico following behind him. As soon as the door locked with a click, Taeyang dropped his act and pocketed both of his guns and went over to the wall. He took out a small key and slipped it into a crack. With a click one of the bricks came out about an inch or 2. He took the brick and placed it on the floor. From inside the wall he took out a first aid kit and took it to me.

I let him clean my wounds like I was a little kid. I knew I acted weak but after a nonstop 48 hour beating, wouldn’t you feel weak? I completely ignored the stings that the medicine did to my open wounds and kept staring at the small light bulb that hung feebly in the ceiling.

I know I should be thinking about a plan to escape and saving South Korea from Jiyong’s wrath but all I can think about was Vic. Jiyong’s threat was real, I know he’ll go after her for real. I can’t help but wonder what will happen. I can’t help but wish I never left her with Seungri.

I wonder how both of them are doing. Are they together? Did Seungri keep his promise and take care of her? Of course he did, he loves her. I wonder if Vic loves him back, if she loves him like I wished she can love me. Maybe she did. I frowned as I realize that Seungri was right, I loved her but gave her away. But I know I’m doing somewhat of the right thing, at least if I succeed in my plan and take Jiyong down, I know she’ll benefit in a way.

The small window placed on the top of a wall was tempting. Sometimes I spent hours just staring at it, wishing that I could fit in that small space. It’s been only a few days I’ve been locked up but I can’t help but feel frustrated by the fact that I was locked up in here, helpless and beat up.

“Hyung, you ok?” I heard Taeyang say. I looked over at him and saw that he was concerned. Taeyang is my double agent, he’s ‘loyal’ to Jiyong yet he’s even more loyal to me. I owe him, if he wasn’t around, I don’t know if I would even be alive right now.

Jiyong likes to see people miserable and he likes to see it live. Almost every day, Jiyong would bring one of his overly build boys and order him to kick me, to hit me, to torture me. I could take the pain, I could take any amount of bullets they shoot at me but I hated the threats Jiyong made, the words he spoke that seem to taunt me and eat me alive from the inside.

Sometimes he would tell me how he’d kill them, Vic and Seungri. He would tell me he’d kill Seungri and Vic before he took her life. I silently swore on my life that I’ll never let that happen. But on other times, times where he was happy he would tell me stories, like how he’ll burn them alive, how he’ll stab them near the heart but not close enough for immediate death but watch them dying, watch how the light leaves their eyes, how their souls leave their bodies.

I found myself feeling scared, unbelievably scared at the thought of those inhuman things happening to the 2 people I consider my family. I can’t believe I use to think that Jiyong was too part of my family.

Flashback

No body’s POV

“Mom, why do I have to go to school?” the little boy whined at his mother who was buttoning the blazer of his school uniform. The boy was slightly chubby, his hair was combed back revealing his handsome face.

“You need your Education, Seunghyun. Plus, you’ll meet new friends, ones that are your own age not the maids of butlers.” The mother of the boy scolded at Seunghyun who just pouted in response.

“Neh…” the boy finally gave up as he saw his mother smiling at him brightly.

“Now, get going, you don’t want to be late do you?” Seunghyun’s mom kissed her son on the forehead before ushering Seunghyun to the door and into the black stretched limo waiting to take the boy to his first day of 5th grade.

“Your new school, sir.” The limo driver said sarcastically at the boy as the limo stopped in front of the YG Academy.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Seunghyun huffed a breath before exiting his limo, his black back pack slung over his shoulder as he made his way up the courtyard and into his new school.

The school was huge, but not too big to amaze the rich boys and girls that walked through the hallways and up and down the marble staircases.

Little Seunghyun entered his new class room. It was big, the size of a university hall. The windows were big and tall letting in a vast amount of sunlight onto the 30- 40 spoiled brats. Seunghyun scanned the room and examined the kids that stood in little groups.

In one corner of the room there were a group of girls, all were wearing makeup and had curled their colored hair while in the other corner another group of girls stood, they were ordinary girls, some with braces and some had a bad case of acne. Like the girls, the boys were also divided into groups. The typical rich society, not everyone can get along.

“Brats.” I turned to a quiet corner of the room where I saw a small boy sitting in an empty table. He was staring at the rest of the kids with a disgusted look on his face, my type of guy.

“Couldn’t agree more.” I said loudly at him and took a seat next to him.

“They’re nothing but brats, don’t they care about other things except money and power?” he huffed a breath and slumped in his chair. I smiled seeing this boy, he was different, a good different.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself. Hi, I’m Seunghyun by the way.” Seunghyun held out his hand and the other boy shook it reluctantly.

“Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. You actually agree with me?” the boy named Jiyong asked Seunghyun with a confused expression.

“Yeah, I totally agree with you.” Said Seunghyun with a smile.

“I like your style, Seunghyun. I have a feeling we’re gonna be good friends.” Jiyong smirked which Seunghyun replied with an equally evil sort of smirk.

“Yes, yes we are.” The 2 boys kept on talking, gossiping and insulting their class mates. By the end of the day, those 2 boys became best friends, not knowing that in the future Seunghyun and Jiyong would be each other’s worst enemies.