Someone... Help Me!

Protector

Seunghyun’s POV

I walked the windy streets of New York. This city really is beautiful at night. I watched as people walked passed me, some were running, in a hurry to get to their destination while some are like me, just taking a stroll through the city.

“It’s so cold.” I heard a girl say to her boyfriend as they waited for the bus on the corner of the street.

“Here, it’ll help.” Her boyfriend smiled and took off his jacket and wrapped it around his girlfriend despite the heavy winds.

I smiled to myself… they don’t know how lucky they are. Suddenly my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to find a message from Taeyang. I lifted my eyebrows, Taeyang never contacted me until now… what’s happening?

 

From: Taeyang

To: Seunghyun

Jiyong’s trip was to New York. But now he’s coming back. Something’s not right. He knew Seungri & Victoria was there, I think he completed the mission.

 

My heart literally stopped as I read the message over and over again. What? This can’t be right.

“Taxi!” I yelled and a yellow cab came straight away. I climbed into the cab and told the driver to go to the small neighborhood near Victoria’s college.

I looked out the window as the cab sped through the streets of New York. This has to be mistake, it just has to be.

After paying the cab I jumped out. I ran up the steps of Seungri’s and Victoria’s apartment. I walked down the eerie hallway until I reached apartment number 19, Vic’s & Ri’s apartment. I got out my gun and reached for the door knob. When it clicked open I became more scarred & wary.

But I didn’t hear anything as I walked into the apartment except for a faint sobbing noise. I raised my gun as I approached the living room.

“Seungri…” I gasped out as I saw my dongsaeng sitting on the couch with his head hung, crying his eyes out.

When he heard my voice he stood up abruptly pointing a gun at me. I dropped my gun & raised both of my hands in surrender gesture. When he realized who I was his eyes widen and he dropped his gun.

“H-hyung?” he asked his voice cracking slightly.

“Hey, Seungri.” I said and smiled. I ran forward just in time to catch Seungri as he fainted on the spot. This kid…

I laid him down on the couch carefully, propping his head up on a small pillow. I slapped Seungri’s cheeks lightly to wake him up, surprisingly it worked.

“I-is this real?” was the first question Seungri asked after waking up.

“Yeah, I survived.” I said with a sheepish grin. Seungri gave me a smile but it disappeared a second later.

“Hyung, I made mistake. I made a mistake.” Seungri said as tears welled up on his eyes once more.

“What happened?” I asked feeling my heart drop by the bad news I knew Seungri was about to tell me.

“Vic, she left me. I don’t know where she is.”

Vic is missing while Kwon Jiyong roaming New York freely? This could not be good. Please let me be wrong, please let my fears be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rated stuff starts here (warning: )

Victoria’s POV

I woke up slowly from what seems like the longest sleep I had in my life. I lifted my hand slowly to my head to message my aching temples. The sunlight hit my face softly but seemed just a little too bright for my tired eyes. I put my hand down and just laid there on the soft bed trying to remember what happened last night.

Then I remembered everything. I remembered Seungri kissing Minzy, I remembered running away to GD’s house, GD, Kwon Jiyong…

“Hello, princess. Finally awake?” I heard a dark voice from beside me. I looked to find GD or Jiyong laying on his side, a wide smirk on his face.

Out of instinct I reached out my hand to hit him, to defend myself but I should’ve known that it wouldn’t work. With the speed of a ninja he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them down on the pillow on either side of my head.

“Let me go!” I screamed but I only saw Jiyong smile in satisfaction as I struggled to get out of his surprisingly hard grasp on my hands.

“Think it was gonna be that easy?” he asked me with that smirk I hate so much. As I stared into his face I noticed how different it was from the sweet & charming GD. Jiyong’s hair was still blonde but I noticed that his features were darker making him look much more mature & mischievous.

“What do you want from me?” I asked trying to sound brave despite being so scared on the inside.

“I want… you.” Jiyong said as he moved his head down onto my neck sending shivers up my spine.

Jiyong kissed my neck softly but then he kept kissing, making a trail from my neck to my shoulder blades and he went lower and lower.

“Please… s-stop!” I sobbed when he let go of my hands and started to the shirt I was wearing. I moved my arms frantically trying to push him off me but then one of Jiyong’s hands went to the pocket of his shirt. He took out shot needle and forced it to my bare chest.

I screamed in pain as the needle went through my skin. I felt the drug go through my blood vessels, numbing my limbs slowly.

“Ssh… You’re gonna enjoy this.” Jiyong said darkly against my neck. I felt a tear a tear roll down my eyes as I finally lost all my defenses.

I decided to close my eyes, not wanting to see what I knew was about to come. I let Jiyong do whatever he wanted, he touched me, he kissed me, he slowly killed me…

I started to sob as Jiyong touched me, his hands roaming every inch of my body while I just lay there, defenseless. The tears soaked my face & the blood rushed through my head as Jiyong spread my legs and I knew I was going to be by this guy. I felt a sharp pain & I knew he was doing it to me…

“No! P-please! H-help!” I screamed but I knew it was no good. I was a hostage in this dictator turnr’s house, no one was here to help me.

Jiyong leaned down, our chests pressing into each other. “Enjoying this princess?” Jiyong voice was breathy and gave me goose bumps all over.

“P-Please, j-just s-stop…” I begged but Jiyong just smirked and kept going.

He touched me, he used me… and the worst part was he kept whispering taunts in my ears.

“What if Seungri knew?”

“What would Seunghyun say?”

After an hour of pure hell I felt Jiyong’s body became rigid as he released on my stomach. I let out a disgusted noise as I felt the slippery substance coat my skin. But then I heard the familiar click of a loaded gun. My eyes shot open to find Jiyong fully dressed and sitting on my bare legs, a giant black gun in his hands.

“Enjoyed that Victoria?” He asked me with a smirk.

“J-just k-kill m-me already.” I said choking on my tears.

Jiyong put his finger on the trigger and pointed the gun at my chest. He leaned in so that the gun was now touching the left part of my chest, right over my heart. Jiyong’s face moved forward until it was just inches apart from mine.

“Why would I kill you when you’re so perfect?” He asked me. I felt his other hand caress my hands softly and I let out a whimper. He smirked and kissed me, a forceful, teeth clanking kiss. After about a minute I started to try and pull away as I tried to gasp for air but Jiyong just kissed harder, pushing my head farther into the pillows.

“Beautiful…” Jiyong gasped as he finally pulled away from that horrifying kiss. I saw a flash of confusion in Jiyong’s face. He literally almost jumped off me and hopped down to the floor. He turned around and smirked at me before exiting through the door.

I lay there panting with tears still falling from my eyes from time to time. About 5 minutes later I started to feel the nerves on my hand & feet tingle before I could finally move them. I propped myself up on my elbows and with shaking hands pulled up the covers to cover my shaking body.

I turned to my side and lifted my legs so that it was touching my stomach. I winced as the sticky white substance was squished in between my thighs & stomach. I bent down my head and started to cry, letting go of my sadness & my fear.

Why must he do this to me?  Why can’t he just kill me? If he kills me, I’ll be reunited with Seunghyun oppa… But no, I know why he’s doing this. I should call for help but who can I call? I should run but where should I run? I had trusted ‘GD’; I really should’ve listened to Yoona. Look at me now, I’m in a dictator’s house, tortured & scared… please, someone… help me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in a while, I had a pile of homework XP I felt so wrong for writing this but that's why it isn't detailed... I hated torturing my character but I think it was needed to add up to Jiyong's evil level... I promise the next chapter will be better, I'm gonna add more characters in the next chapter so... Hwaiting! I love your comments, keep it up!