Take Back What's Mine

Protector

“Wake up sleepy head.” I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking it slightly. I lifted my hand and rubbed my eyes before opening it.

“Daesung, oppa what time is it?” I asked noticing how dark my room is.

“About 5 am.” He answered and I groaned.

“Let me sleep, oppa.” I whined pulling up the blanket to cover my chin and turned my body so my back was facing him.

“Come on, bridezilla, it’s your wedding day!” he said in a fake cheerful voice. I groaned and covered my head with the blanket.

“What makes you think that by saying I was going to be forced to marry Jiyong will wake me up?” I asked sarcastically from under the blankets.

“Oh, well I tried. I’ll just have to use force then.” He said and I could almost see the smirk on his face. Suddenly the blanket flew off me and onto the floor.

I cursed breathlessly as the cool air hit my skin. I should’ve known not to sleep in a tank top and shorts. After countless attempts to warm myself I finally gave in and stood up off the bed.

“I hope you’re happy.” I said to Daesung who just smiled and picked up the blanket off the floor.

“Yes, you could say that.” He said with a cheeky grin. If only he was my dongsaeng I would’ve hit him by now.

I groaned and stomped into the bathroom to get ready. I took a quick hot shower getting the invisible frost off my hands and feet. Once I step out of the shower I put on a bath robe and stepped out of the shower. I stared at myself in the mirror before continuing to dry my hair with a towel before hair drying it and curling it.

I quickly put on some clean lingerie and my tank top and shorts before exiting the bathroom. As usual Daesung laid out my clothes for me on the bed. I took off the clothes with heavy feet and changed in the bathroom.

“Come on, let’s get some breakfast.” Daesung said taking my hand and led me out of my room.

“What do you think gonna happen today?” I asked him and I saw a worried look flash across his face.

“I don’t know truthfully. I think Jiyong knows, he tripled the security and closed off most of the roads. I don’t know how Seunghyun hyung and the others are gonna get through.” He said and I was worried.

Even though I said that I didn’t want them to come yesterday to Seungri, I didn’t mean it. I don’t want Jiyong to get them, I don’t want them to get hurt, I don’t want them to die only to save me. They are Korea’s only hope and I don’t want them to waste their time and energy just to save me.

But on the other hand I can’t help but wish they would come despite what I said. I was willing to marry Jiyong if it means saving them but I can’t help but cry a little on the inside.

Ever since I was little I wanted the perfect wedding, with the perfect dress and the perfect fiancé. But I guess that little girl in me isn’t willing to give up her dream and marry a dictator instead.

Daesung opened the door to the dining room and I was surprised to see Jiyong sitting in the dining table. He looked up and smiled at me.

“Victoria, good morning.” He smiled and beckoned me to sit next to him.

I looked at Daesung oppa who gave me a sorry look and proceeded into the kitchen to get my food. I sighed and walked towards Jiyong and sat on the chair next to him. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“Today is the big day, are you ready?” he asked in a fake loving voice that sent goose bumps on my neck.

“I h-have n-nothing to s-say to you.” I said and looked away. Then I felt a hand under my chin. Jiyong forced me to look at him and I swear I heard a crack from my neck just by the force of his hand.

“They won’t succeed you know. I know you want them to come but they won’t, even if they did, I’m not letting them get you.” Jiyong said darkly as I stared into his soulless eyes.

“J-just keep y-your promise and d-don’t hurt them.” I said closing my eyes not wanting to face Jiyong. When I opened my eyes I saw Jiyong smirk.

“Of course, princess.” He said and kissed me on the lips.

I closed my eyes and waited for his disgusting lips to get off me. I hated his lips, his kisses, everything about him I hate. I hate his blonde hair, I hate his double personality, I hate him, I would do anything to get out of here and get away from him. Seunghyun, please save me!

Seunghyun’s POV

I stood in my room and sighed as I starred at the blue papers scattered around me bed and desk. I scanned them, trying to memorize every little detail that was written in the white ink.

I sighed and made my way to the closet. I got out a wife beater and my bullet proof vest. Seungri and I were going to be in suits as a disguise despite the fact that Jiyong knows we were coming.

I had heard from Seungri about his little encounter yesterday. I had told everyone to stay low and out of sight until today but I should’ve guessed that Seungri would’ve done something like this. He had been near Jiyong’s territory, waiting for him to come out. Which he did, with Victoria.

I knew that Victoria knew about our plan, I had sent Yoona into the mansion a few days ago when I found out from Hara that Jiyong were scouting help for the wedding. My conscience calmed down a little after knowing that Victoria had protection in that hell house she was in. I felt extra relieved knowing that another person was also protecting her, Kang Daesung.

I haven’t heard from him in over 6 years but I was glad that he came back at this time. Daesung disappeared after a meeting one night and I knew exactly who abducted him. Kwon Jiyong also made CL disappear, he set her up for an impossible mission up in North Korea. Luckily CL knew Jiyong, having similar personalities, she continued the impossible mission for a while before coming back to South Korea.

“Hyung, we’re almost ready.” I heard Seungri say from outside the door.

“Wait, I’m not ready.” I said. I quickly snapped out of my trance and got out the suit that Bom told me to wear.

It was a simple white shirt black pants outfit but the suit jacket was rather stylish so to speak. I quickly got out the equipment Bom’s dad managed to get me. There was an ear piece that I knew would let me keep in touch with Seungri and the others. I put it in my right ear while I put the D-Lite gun ear piece in my left. I secured delight in my right pocket for easy access and got out 2 smaller guns into the inside of my jacket pocket and the other one in my sock.

I folded up the blue papers, scanning them once more for the last time before storing them neatly in my desk. I got out the box of controllable bullets and put them inside my suit pocket. I took a last look at myself in the mirror and turned around and left the room.

“Ready hyung.” Seungri asked me when he saw me come out.

“Ready.” I said and both of us walked in the direction of the field where about 100 of our men were assembling.

Jiyong be ready because this time I wouldn’t let you get away. I thought that you would’ve turned ways in high school but I was wrong in giving you mercy then. You’ve gone too far. Taking over the country, killing countless innocent people, killing my parents, kidnapping Victoria and forcing her to marry you, those things are unforgivable especially the last one. Be ready Jiyong because I’m taking back what’s mine today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dun Dun Dun *failed dramatic affect* Wow, I can't believe I've almost finished this story... in a month! I'm debating on whether to post the next chapter today or tomorrow. Why am I debating? Because I wanna tease you & be a er :P Please comment more & subscribe!