Loved

Protector

Jiyong’s POV

Ring Ring Ring

“Yes, what is it?”

“Kai has arrived, sir.”

“Send him in but… check him first.”

“Yes, sir.”

I hung up the phone and pursed my lips. I may be losing one of my assets but I can’t stand 2 faced spies. I opened the top drawer on my desk. I picked up the gun in my hands, examining it. I think one bullet is enough.

“Jiyong, sir.” I hid the gun behind my back slyly hearing the voice. Kai was standing in the door way giving me a slightly suspicious look which I just returned with a fake smile.

“Please, Kai-sshi, sit.” I said gesturing him to the chair in front of my desk.

Kai stepped forward and closed the door behind him and approached the chair. He sat down and looked at me and I stared back at the eyes of the dead man in front of me.

“So why did you want to see me, sir?” Kai asked casually.

“I just wanted to discuss something with you.” I said with a fake smile.

“Oh, well what did you want to discuss, sir?”

“Oh, it’s not something big. I just wanted to ask you how it feels to be a double agent, that’s all.” I said casually but Kai’s body tensed and his eyes were full of panic.

“W-what do you m-mean, sir?” Kai said, his voice was full of fear. It was pure music to my ears.

“You know what I mean Kai.” I said with a fake casual smile.

“I’m sorry sir, but I don’t.” Kai said trying to gather up confidence though I could still feel the fear in him.

“Don’t be like that.” I taunted taking out the gun from behind my back and pointed it at Kai’s head. “You know I hate being lied to.”

Kai looked at me and then at the gun I pointed at him. At first he looked afraid but then a smirk came onto his face.

“You figured it out, huh?” he said casually as if we were in the middle of a normal conversation.

I smiled. “I’m not a fool Jongin, I know everything.”

“Everything? No you’re wrong?” Kai said with a smile.

“Is that so, why don’t you fill me in then?” I asked standing up and walked around the table yet still keeping my gun pointed at him.

“You don’t know that you’ll never win. You don’t know that what you’ve did destroyed a lot of lives, my life.” Kai said with anger firing up in his eyes.

“I’ll never win? Kai-sshi, look around, I have already won?” I said with a bitter smile. “I have power, I have money, and I will soon marry the perfect girl, I have won.”

Kai chuckled. “Yes you have power, yes you have money, but you won’t have one thing that even the poorest people have.”

“And what’s that?” I asked deciding to amuse the man in front of me.

“Love. You think those people, the people whose lives you ruined care about you? Why would they care about someone who ruined everything for them? Why would a girl, a girl who’s parents you killed love you? You are so delusional.”

I smirked at him and pointed the gun right at the side of his head. “Anymore sweet words?” I asked sarcastically, my finger twitching on the trigger.

Kai turned his head, looking straight into my eyes.”Kwon Jiyong, I swear, you will never win.”

 

Bang!

 

Seunghyun’s POV

Something isn’t right. I felt it since the moment I woke up this morning. I had a bad feeling, I could feel it in every cell in my body. It was only 2 days before the day of the wedding but my feeling, it has nothing to do with that.

I stared at the television in front of me and debated if I should turn it on to see the news. I never liked watching TV these days, I can’t stand and watch people comment on how cute or perfect was the Jiyong/Victoria couple was, it sickens me.

I was about to reach for the TV when my phone vibrated. I took it and tapped the screen. I had a message, it was from Yoona.

 

To: Seunghyun

From: Yoona

Seunghyun oppa, Kai came to the mansion today. He was there because Jiyong fetched for him. He came but he never left. Jiyong killed him. I think Jiyong knows about our plan.

 

My jaw dropped. What the hell? I read the text over and over hoping that the words will change. Kai was killed? I told him to inform me if Jiyong ever tries to meet with him. Aish that kid! Of course Jiyong knew, why else would he kill one of his best assets?

I got up and stormed out of my office, clutching the cell phone tightly in my hands. I walked down the steps of Bom’s mansion and into the living room where everyone was gathering around. I spotted Seungri sitting on the sofa with Bom & CL looking at a blue print of Jiyong’s mansion.

“Read this.” I said shoving the cell phone at Seungri. He took it in his hands confused but I saw his eyes widen after reading the text.

“What? How could this happen?” Bom asked me after reading the text.

“Hyung, what are we gonna do?” Seungri asked me after CL snatched the cell phone into her hands to show Minzy who looked like she was about to freak out.

“Taking down Jiyong isn’t important anymore, we need to get everyone in our team out of there. I can’t let Jiyong take any more people away.” I said to the room loudly after everyone had a chance to look at the text.

They all nodded signaling me they agree.

“Seungri, call everyone in our team and tell them to gather here tonight, we need to revise our plan. CL, Minzy & Bom I want you girls to go to the safe house, I’m not loosing anyone again.”

“What? Why?” Minzy argued suddenly. I was surprised by her out break. Ever since she arrived here she’s been quiet, only talking when asked but answered in short sentences.

“We can’t just leave! I want to fight, we want to fight! I’m not letting Yoona or Vic get hurt! This is partly my fault! Let me fix it!” Minzy said as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Hey, it’s not your fault. It’s Jiyong’s.” Seungri said standing up. I was shocked by Seungri’s action when he pulled Minzy into a hug. “You can stay alright? We all need each other, all of us will fight.” Seungri shot me a glare.

“Seungri’s right, oppa. We all want to fight.” Bom said standing up.

“We’re definitely not going to leave, if that’s what you want.” CL said crossing her arms.

I stared at my small family. Bom was standing next to CL who was still crossing her arms but a smile had crept on her face. Minzy was wiping her tears with one hand while the other was being held by Seungri who was saying comforting words to her. This was my family, this was the one thing Jiyong will never take away from me.

“You are all idiots.” I said chuckling before pulling all of them into a group hug. This was definitely something that will never leave me. Standing there arms in arms with my best friends, I feel so loved, I feel like I didn’t have so much weight on my shoulders. Jiyong, if only you never turned bad, if only you turned back to the old you, you would feel what I feel, you would feel so happy, you would feel so loved.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I killed another person! *party* Why am I so happy after mentally killing someone? Because I changed the plot! Whoop! So I'm not gonna update cause my new plot isn't solid yet... Meanwhile, please please please please COMMENT! I miss you guys :'(