The Rise of Kwon Jiyong

Protector

Seungri’s POV

Daesung and I stood there in the field for a second watching Seunghyun hyung speed out into the roads on Dae’s motorcycle.

“R-Ri, we need to get to work.” Daesung said tugging on my arm and I nodded.

Without a second ado we both ran into the mansion. On our way to the meeting room we both bumped into the 3 figures that are CL, Bom and Minzy.

“What’s happened?” Bom asked looking scarred. “Where’s Seunghyun?”

“Taeyang is going after Vic and Seunghyun went after him.” Daesung said and the 3 girls clapped their hands over their mouths.

“We don’t have much time we have to…” I was cut off as my cell phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller id: Kangin. This can’t be good.

“Yeobseo?” I said.

“S-Seungri…” Kangin’s voice was quivering slightly but that wasn’t what scarred me, what scarred me was the gun shots in the background.

“Kangin? What’s going on?”

“T-They’re here, they’re here to take their leader back.”

And with that the line went dead but I understood perfectly well what this meant, Jiyong is once again on the loose.

Seunghyun’s POV

I slowed down my bike feeling my phone vibrate in my jacket. I quickly took out the device and read the new text message I got from Seungri.

From: Seungri

To: Seunghyun

They broke out Jiyong. We’re on our way to stop them if we can. CL’s gonna be your back up, she’ll be there with about 15 people.

My eyes widened and I as I read the text. Jiyong is free? No, this can’t be.

I put my phone back inside my pocket and sped off again.

“Choi Seunghyun!” I turned around to the voice calling my name only to meet 2 very bright headlights.

Victoria’s POV

“Get up!” I turned my head hearing the rather familiar voice in my ear.

“K-Kai?” I croaked, my voice cracking from lack of use.

“Get up!” Kai said again.

“Y-you’re dead.” I stated but the voice growled again.

“I said get up!” Kai yelled.

I woke up with a start, beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. I sat up and looked around frantically around the room. No one was there, the only sound in the room were the small slow beeps of my heart monitor.

Then I heard it. It was distant but after the trauma I’ve been through I could recognize that sound from miles away, gunshots.

I scrambled around and got the gun I knew Seunghyun kept inside my bedside table just in case. I looked inside it and found 8 bullets loaded. I peeled off the IV tubes and the heart monitor from my skin hearing the gun shots get more frequent and by the volume, whoever was out there was getting close.

I got up on wobbly legs and got the gun ready. I walked across my hospital room, my bare feet sliding against the cold floor. I slowly opened the door and walked out into the eerie dark hallway. I held my gun up, ready to shoot.

I made my way down the hallway where I heard the gun shots from. The sight I met was scarier than any horror movie out there. 20 people lay in the reception office of the 14th floor. Some are on the floor, some of them are sprawled out on their desks, patients lay dead in their hospital beds or wheelchairs.

“Taeyang, what are you doing?” I froze hearing the familiar whimpering voice of Heechul.

I walked a bit faster towards a door with the sign ‘LAB’ on it. I peeked into the dark room from the slightly ajar door. I had to clap my free hand onto my mouth to stop me from gasping aloud.

Heechul was on the ground, blood running down his face and were even splattered on his clothes. A man was standing over him, a gun pointed at the small person on the ground, I was surprised, that man was none other than Taeyang.

Heechul looked around the room and for a split second his eyes met mine before he turned his head to look back at Taeyang.

“Why are you doing this? I thought you were on their side?” Heechul asked and Taeyang just smirked.

“Why do you think? Jiyong promised me everything I could ever want while Seunghyun offered me nothing. Tell me honestly…” Taeyang crouched down to meet Heechul at eye level. “Would you join their forces if Jiyong didn’t abandon you?”

Heechul just starred coldly at Taeyang before speaking. “What’s he planning?” He asked darkly and a wicked smile came across Taeyang’s face.

“He’s going to get rid of everyone, everything, and I’m starting that job with you.” Taeyang stood up again and pointed his giant gun at Heechul’s head.

Heechul turned his head in my direction. I stared into his eyes and even with the distance between us I could see the fear in his eyes.

‘Run…’ he mouthed and I complied, taking a few steps back at first. A smile curled on his lips before…

Bang!

Heechul went stumbled onto the cold floor and I took more steps back. I was careful not wanting to make so much noise. My hand clenched around the gun in my hand even tighter knowing that at any second Taeyang could step out of the room.

When I thought there was enough distance between me and the lab I broke into a run. I ran and ran down the dimly lit hallways passing the dead bodies of the doctors and patients.

‘Taeyang betrayed Seunghyun.’ That was the single thought in my mind as I ran through the dark hallways. I stopped dead in my tracks hearing footsteps come closer and closer in my direction. I looked around frantically before seeing a small cupboard.

I managed to slip in and closed the door until only a crack of it is opened. I stood near the wall, my feet starting to buckle but I managed to stand still as I peeked through the small crack of the door.

“Status?” Taeyang asked the group of men in front of him.

The biggest and tallest one, the leader I presume stepped forward and answered Taeyang’s demand.

“We’ve got him, we’ve captured Choi Seunghyun.” He said and Taeyang’s lips curled upwards.

I froze hearing this. Seunghyun can’t be captured, he just couldn’t be. I stepped back a little but kept my eyes locked on the 2 figures through the crack of the door.

“Good, now search the premises for Victoria then we go back to headquarters.” Taeyang ordered and the men nodded before running off to different directions.

I stepped back frantically wanting to get as far as possible from the open door. When my back hit the wall behind me I accidently caused a broom to fall on the floor.

‘.’ I cursed before praying that the noise didn’t alert Taeyang who stood a few feet away from me.

I held my breath as I heard footsteps come closer and closer. The door started to open ever so slowly and my heart started to race faster and faster as the figure that is Taeyang came into the room.

“Hello Victoria.”

Seunghyun’s POV

 I groaned and clutched my aching side. I felt the cold floor against my injured back and I smelled the musty air I swore I’ve smelled before.

“Seunghyun!” I heard a familiar female voice say next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and my gaze landed on the girl kneeling over me. As my eyes focused I finally recognize the girl.

“Vic, w-where are we?” I asked attempting to sit up but then I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Vic’s hand went on my chests and she pushed me down onto the floor again gently.

“Don’t move, you’re injured.” She said and I could see tears well up in her eyes. I moved my hand and cupper her cheek, wiping the falling tears with my thumb. I felt her snuggle her face into my palm.

“J-Jiyong, he captured us both.” She said and I could see and sense the amount of fear she was feeling.

“Come here, lay down with me.” I said and she complied resting her head on my chest, using my arm as a pillow. I hugged her close to me as she let out her tears. “It’s gonna be ok, I promise.”

Jiyong’s POV

I sat in the chair of my desk facing the window overlooking the field of the unfinished hotel I had taken over. It wasn’t glamorous, no it certainly wasn’t but I guess it’ll do for now because I know I’ll be sitting in that President mansion soon.

“Jiyong sir, I’ve captured both Seunghyun and Victoria.” I turned my chair to face my triple agent Taeyang. I smiled and got up.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“They are in the boiler room.” Taeyang said and I nodded.

I sat back down on my chair and fiddled with a pen mindlessly before facing Taeyang once more.

“I think it’s time.” I said and Taeyang’s scrunched up in confusion.

“Sorry sir?” he asked stepping closer.

“I think it’s time to announce Seunghyun’s fall and my victory.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I suddenly became very energetic about writing this ever since watching 71: Into the Fire (Yes, I know it's an old movie but I just loved KPOP last year, ok?) Well I think alot of you will hate me for making such an ending but I hope you cope with your hatred towards me ._.v Anyways this story is gonna end soon and I feel really sad so please comment so I'll have the strenght to finish this :D