He's Coming

Protector

Seunghyun’s POV

“It’s here?” I asked Taeyang as he pulled over the car to a small house in the country side.

“Yes, Kim Heechul.” Taeyang said reading from the small pad in his hand. “28 years old, he has several records for doing illegal operations in Seoul and has been caught distributing organs in the international market.”

“Is he trained?” I asked taking out my gun from the back seat.

Taeyang scanned the file he was reading on the pad and shook his head. “Doesn’t seem like it.”

“Then this should be easy.” I said opening my car door.

Taeyang and I walked to the front door. Taeyang took a small blue tube device with a small red button on the back. He pressed the button and the top of the tube emitted a green light. Taeyang brought it to the door and once the green light hit the key hole the door started to unlock itself.

“Where’d you get that?” I asked curiously.

“From the detention’s office where they keep Jiyong’s confiscated weapons.” Taeyang said pocketing the device, a small smile on his face.

“Punk.” I say shaking my head. “Alright on the count of 3. 1… 2… 3…”

Taeyang quietly opened the door which opened with a small creak. The house was empty and dark. The furniture were covered with white sheets and the dark shadows of the tall grandfather clock in the corner made giant shadows giving the place a rather eerie look.

I signal Taeyang to follow me with our guns at the ready. Taeyang raised his gun and so did I as we walked around the living room first. No one was in sight.

“Hyung, look at this.” Taeyang whispered pointing at a small broken pad on the wall. It reminded me of the pad in Victoria’s mansion. It was a pad that opened the door.

“There must be a secret passage.” I said touching the broken pad. “Give me that tool that you used earlier.” I said outstretching my hand.

“Here.” Taeyang handed me the device.

I pressed the small red button and once again the green light came on. I slowly put the green light on the broken pad. For a few seconds nothing happened but then there came a rustling noise from the corner of the room. Slowly a blue circle appeared on the floor and the wood inside the circle started to spin. The wooden circle opened up to what looked like the way to the hidden basement.

“What do you think?” I asked as we both crouched down beside the small hole in the floor.

Taeyang said nothing but just loaded his gun before giving me an affirmative nod. I nodded back and took a deep breath before jumping inside the hole. Thankfully I managed to not lose my balance as I landed on the cold concrete floor.

I stepped aside knowing that Taeyang would be falling from the ceiling any moment now. And I was right but Taeyang, unlike me was not very lucky.

I stifled a laugh on my palm as Taeyang fell to the ground on his with a loud ‘thud.’

“Not helping.” He hissed quietly as he rubbed his sore bottom.

I chuckled and held out a hand to help him up. We stopped and starred around the room. Whoever decorated this house should definitely get fired. The underground room was as creepy if not more than the living room upstairs.

It was a giant operating room. On the walls there were countless of medical equipment and I recognized some as illegal inventions that were also confiscated from Jiyong’s ‘mad doctor hospital.’ What disturbed me the most was the operation bed in the middle of the room. The sheets were still on it but the white sheet was covered in dried blood. I stepped forward and smelled the soiled seats. It was human blood.

“What’s that?” Taeyang said but I just stared at him but then I heard it.

There was a faint rustling noise coming from the dark hallway in the corner. Taeyang and I exchanged looks before raising our guns as we approached the noise quietly.

As our faint footsteps neared the mysterious noise, the noise kept getting louder and louder, an indication of panic.

“Kim Heechul, nice to meet you.” I said startling the small man who was trying desperately to hide behind what I saw was crates full of needles and bandages. “I need a favor.”

Victoria’s POV

I was running down an endless road. The trees around me were black, creating eerie shadows over me. The road under me was made out red bricks. I was wearing a wedding dress complete with the shoes and vale and everything. I desperately ran without knowing why, I just knew I needed to run.

Suddenly the ground caved in under me and I fell into a black room.

“Ouch.” I said getting up and rubbed my bottom.

Suddenly as if a spotlight just an altar appeared in front of me. Instead of beautiful flowers there were black roses. No, they weren’t burnt, they were simply black.

“Victoria, you came.” I stiffened as I heard that voice, the voice of my fears, the voice of my nightmares, the voice of Kwon Jiyong.

I ly to see that man right in front me. He now had short curly hair, his signature smile on his face. He was wearing the suit he wore at the wedding except now there was a black rose inside his pocket.

“You look beautiful.” he said and I knew I should run, scream, do something but for some reason I couldn’t move.

He stepped forward slowly, agonizingly slow. I watched him as he finally stopped inches away from me. He placed his hand on the side of my stomach and I immediately felt a sharp a pain.

I looked down and saw blood appear from the place where Jiyong’s hand was. I looked up into his eyes and noticed that even the GD personality wasn’t there. Usually when I looked at his eyes, even when he was being the sadistic dictator I saw a glint of another person there, a nice person, GD.

But now his brown eyes looked black. There wasn’t a soul there, it was inhuman. It was as if his life projected pain, suffering, death.

He slowly leaned in until his face was right next to mine. I could feel his warm breath on my ear. He rested his other hand on my shoulder and I shivered as I felt his cold skin meet my warm shoulder. My heart accelerated waiting for what to come next.

“I’m coming to get you, princess.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it just me or am i kinda creepy? :/ I haven't figured out a solid plot so I guess I'll just make it as i go :P Now the last part was a dream so Jiyong technically isn't back yet (the title was "He's coming" because I'm not good on making titles, mianhae). Please comment, it certainly keeps me going ^^b