Talk To Me

Fatal Love, Pretty Foolish Love, Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV:

Two days and three nights have passed. Byul and I still haven't talked about what she told me last Friday. She's always occupied by Seulgi these days, but sometimes she's obviously just avoiding me. I really want to talk to her, but honestly, I don't even know what I'm going to say. I was so relieved when Taehyung interrupted us before, but now I wish I could've said something...anything.

"I'm just gonna go to the comfort room." I heard Byul said to the rest of our friends, she doesn't even look at me.

I can't stand the cold treatment anymore so I followed her. "Byul, wait up."

She at least had the decency to wait for me; although it's probably only because she didn't want our friends to think that there's something going on that they don't know about.

When we reached the comfort room, I didn't waste any time and spoke. "I think this is the best time to talk."

"Not really. I'm going to pee, if that isn't obvious, that's what people do in here, right?" Byul replied sarcastically. I had the urge to snap but I have to be the bigger person here if I wanted to settle whatever conflict is between us.

"Oh. Okay then. I'll wait for you here." She sighed and went into the cubicle without a word.

"Can we talk now?" I asked her right after she stepped out of the cubicle.

She didn't answer me, instead, she walked towards the sink to wash her hands. "Byul, are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"I just have so many things in my mind right now." Byul said tiredly. Glad to know that she's not thinking about me.

"Are you that busy that you can't even think about replying to my texts?" I know, I must've sounded selfish but she can text Seulgi with her busy schedule. So why can't she do the same to me?

"Wheein, that's really unfair. I was occupied okay? I texted you once, I told you I was busy." she replied, finally turning around to face me.

"Busy with who?" I don't know what got into me. I am really irritated. She told me she loves me. But she is so not acting as she does.

"What is wrong with you?" she exasperates. What's wrong with me? I don't know. But I'm irritated by the fact that she prioritizes Seulgi more.

"I asked you first." I retorted, crossing my arms. "You told me you love me, but right now you're acting the other way around." I said matter-of-factly. "Was that a dream? Am I hallucinating?" at this rate I can actually believe that it was all just a figment of my imagination by the way she's acting right now.

She laughed humorlessly and proceeded to grit her teeth. "I just told you I love you, but you saw him and all you said was you have to go. All I needed from you was a little time; you could've told him that you'd talk to me first before you go see him, but you didn't. It doesn't take a genius to know what you feel about me." She didn't say it like it was an accusation, but rather like it's the most obvious thing in the world; which isn't the case at all.

"You could've stopped me, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter