Confirmed

Fatal Love, Pretty Foolish Love, Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyejin arrived at the university all Sowon could ask about was what happened with her and Byul the night before, which Hyejin couldn't seem to answer. She can't talk about how Byul kissed her and how she kissed back, leading to their conversation last night.

If it were up to her she would shout to the whole world that Byul had kissed her, but she was living in reality; a reality where Byul have a girlfriend, and that said girlfriend is her best friend. A reality where she couldn't say anything about it to anyone.

"I told her why I was avoiding her." Hyejin answered Sowon.

She told Sowon about the whole Loco and Byul affair, but she left out the part of Byul kissing her, because she knows it was wrong. She's sure Sowon would understand but it wasn't just her secret.

She couldn't deny that it felt very special yet it was wrong too. And she's not ready to tell anyone yet that she made a terrible thing and she enjoyed it.

"You don't look okay though." Sowon observed. "In fact, you look flushed." Sowon arched her eyebrow in suspicion. She looked at her friend keenly.

"Hey Sowon!" Seulgi greeted. Hyejin sighed in relief as she was saved by the bell. "Hi, Hyejin."

"Hi, Seulgi-unnie." Hyejin grinned.

"Aren't the two of you planning to go to class?" Seulgi asked.

"You're early." Sowon stated, ignoring Seulgi's question.

Seulgi gasped feigning hurt, "You make it sound like I'm always late." she states, but when Sowon didn't show any interest the older girl rolled her eyes, "I'm in the mood for learning." She shrugged.

"Do you know something I don't?" Sowon questioned as she narrowed her eyes on the girl.

Seulgi looked between Hyejin and Sowon. "No. But you clearly know something that I don't know."

"Don't mind her." Hyejin told Seulgi, referring to Sowon. "Can we just go to class now?" she asks Sowon.

"But Sowon just said it's still early." Seulgi replied with a smirk, enjoying the panic in Hyejin's face.

"I'm sure Byul-unnie will tell you soon." Sowon said, earning a glare from Hyejin and causing Seulgi to smile mischiviously.

"Sowon." Hyejin said in a warning tone.

"Did you finally tell Byul how you feel?" Seulgi asked teasingly, making Sowon and Hyejin gasp at the accuracy of her question.

It was just a joke, but judging by her friends' reaction, its anything but just a joke.

Seulgi's eyes widens as realization hits her, "You-" she was cut off by Sowon's hands on , trying to stop her from talking.

"Don't be so loud about it." Sowon warned before releasing Seulgi.

"What? When?" Seulgi asks incredulously, she remembers having a conversation about Byul with Hyejin before, but its only now sinking in that it isn't just a simple crush.

Hyejin scrunches her eyebrows together at how genuine Seulgi's suprise is; remembering pretty clearly that she already admitted to Seulgi that she likes Byul. "It doesn't matter." Hyejin answered. "Just don't tell anyone about this, unnie, okay?"

Seulgi nods, tracing a cross with her index finger across her heart. "Promise."

"So you already tol her?" Seulgi said in a hushed tone after checking if anyone else would hear them. 

Hyejin sighed in defeat, "Yeah. I actually did." she replied.

"You did?" Sowon asked, trying to confirm if she heard it right. 

"I told her last night." Hyejin mumbled.

"What did she say?" Seulgi asked in almost an instant.

"Nothing." Hyejin replied, but it sounded more of a question.

"Nothing?" Sowon questioned. Hyejin couldn't possibly have settled for nothing. "She must've said something."

"Well..." Hyejin didn't want to lie, but if she didn't then she would have to tell them about the kiss and she wasn't ready for that. "She said she didn't know what to say." So Hyejin just omitted some events.

"And then?" Seulgi couldn't believe that's all Byul said; that would make Hyejin feel terrible, and she doubts that Moonbyul would ever let her feel that way.

"Can we not talk about it?" her eyes were pleading the both of them, enough for the two to stop pressing the issue.

Minhyuk finds the day tiring. There was tension filling the air the whole time and no one seemed on planning to acknowledge it. He felt like they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter