First Kiss

Fatal Love, Pretty Foolish Love, Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hwasa?" she heard a male voice call her by her nickname in high school. She looked around, recognition finally hit her when she turned around to face Loco.

"Loco." she tried not to sound disappointed. In an instant the boy smiled hearing his name from Hyejin, relieved knowing that she still remembers him. 

"Long time no see." He knew it wasn't because of the busy schedules. He has seen everyone in their town except Hyejin, not until now.

"Yeah." Was all she could reply, plastering a kind smile. She hates herself for not being able to be more enthusiastic but it was a really bad timing. She finally had the courage to tell Byul and she's afraid that the longer she gets delayed in seeing Moonbyul, the more her courage would fade.

"I'm glad to see you." He said, knowing full well that there was no use of asking the girl if she was glad to see him; to his dismay the answer was very obvious.

Hyejin was never the one to lead someone on. She was really nice to Loco back then, before he confessed his affection for the girl. Since then, Hyejin has been cold to him, not in a rude way but in a way that you wouldn't mistake as something more than friendship.

And maybe that's why Loco fell harder, he doesn't really know. People tend to want something they can't get. But still...he waited, maybe a little too long. He knows that Hyejin likes him, maybe not the way he likes her but at least she does. And that's a lot considering that Hyejin never showed interest in any boy, or anyone for that matter.

Back then she's too focused with her grades; she has always been in love with her goals.

There was no response in the likes of 'I'm glad to see you too.', just like he expected. But it still made him smile; at least he still knows Hwasa.

"How are you? How have you been?" He asked.

Hyejin shrugged. "I don't think I've changed at all, to be honest."

Loco shakes his head unconciously, Hyejin sure changed; she's even more beautiful.

Something about the ambiance in the park, made Hyejin's lips more kissable than ever in Loco's eyes. He missed her. He missed kissing Hyejin although he has never kissed her before. He didn't know that was even possible but that's what it felt like.

"Do you...have a boyfriend yet?" He asked bluntly, knowing the answer well enough but asking anyway.

"No one still seemed to be good enough, I guess." Hyejin answered. It was a lie, but Loco didn't need to know that. "How about you?" The girl wasn't really curious, but she asked anyway, to be polite.

He only smiles. "No one's you, so..." he trailed off.

Hyejin would be lying if she ever say that it didn't make her feel something inside, even just a little bit, because it was concise yet sweet.

The genuine smile on Hyejin's face didn't go unnoticed by the boy.

Loco felt like he couldn't contain his feelings anymore if they stayed like this, looking at each other; actually, it's more like Loco staring at Hyejin, but the point is that he's looking at the most beautiful girl in his world and she's not looking back and it should hurt him but it doesn't, instead he's intrigued and he's craving for her.

Hyejin felt bad for not saying a decent thing, she tried to put herself in Loco's shoes and she felt awful for appearing to be ungrateful of him. So she tried to be nice, "I kind of missed you." She said with a smile.

A smile that rocked Loco's world and the fact that she missed him…Loco lost it. He just couldn't contain his feelings anymore so he kissed her, unintentionally stealing Ahn Hyejin's first kiss.

The girl stiffened, not being able to process what was happening for a while. But the moment she realized what was happening she pushed the boy as hard as she could, and if it wasn't for Loco's built he probably fell down.

The boy must have realized what he has just done because he looked apologetic; even he was surprised. But it was too late.

He couldn't possibly bring back Hyejin's first kiss. She slapped him hard. And ran fast, maybe too fast because Loco wasn't able to catch her, or maybe the boy just couldn't move his feet.

Hyejin was lost.

Loco just stol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter