Ms Everyday

Fatal Love, Pretty Foolish Love, Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin and Moonbyul are having their drinking game when Taehyung arrived, making a beeline towards Wheein.

It ticked Moonbyul the wrong way thinking that Wheein invited Taehyung, but the surprised look on Wheein's face when she saw Taehyung tells another story.

Byul crushed the red cup she's holding. She's drunk, and although she knows she has no right to feel so, she can't help but feel annoyed.

"Byul-ah." Hyejin said hinting that Byul was a bit tipsy. She can sense that the girl beside her tensed so she held her hand and grabbed the cup from Byul. She can't tell Byul that she knows about the whole Wheein - Byul -Yong love triangle so she just squeezed the girl's hands and kept quiet.

Of course the physical contact didn't go unnoticed by Yongsun, who has been stealing glances of the two for quite some time now.

Wheein's POV:

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" I asked, I didn't think Seulgi would invite him knowing the situation between Byul and I...but looking at how comfortable Moonbyul is with Hyejin, maybe it isn't a big deal anymore, and whatever Byul told me is just a thing from the past.

"Minhyuk invited me." Taehyung stated, with a hint of malice in his voice; I know he's a little offended that I didn't tell him about Seulgi's party. We used to tell each other everything all the time.

"Yeah, I actually almost forgot about it until late this afternoon." I explained, trying to justify why I didn't invite him myself.

"Is he here?" he asked looking around, surveying every face he could see, and my heart suddenly beat twice as fast knowing what he's talking about. 

So that's why he came...

"Taehyung." I called his name to get his attention.

"I just want to know my competition." he reasoned, knowing full well that i didn't like the fact that he showed up at Seulgi's party just to see if I was with 'him'.

I was contemplating whether to tell him the truth or not, but then I saw Hyejin holding Byul's hand ever so tightly as they stood up and went straight to the door.

"He's not here." I stated dismissively, because Moonbyul isn't a man to begin with, and I wasn't even sure if it still mattered right now.

After Byul has given Hyejin a ride home, she went back to her shared apartment with Seulgi. As expected there was still a lot of noise coming from their apartment, but not loud enough for them to receive complaints from their neighbors, much to Moonbyul's relief.

What she didn't expect is to see a familiar figure sitting on their porch.

"Wheein." Moonbyul gently said waking the girl.

It didn't take much effort from Byul for the blonde to open her eyes.

"You might get a cold here." Moonbyul said with concern. "Why are you sleeping here outside?" she couldn't help but ask, knowing that their friends are still having fun inside.

"I was waiting for you." She said timidly, as if wary that her feelings might spill out if she open any longer.

"You wanted to talk about something?" she said, brushing away the thought that she herself waited for the Wheein for quite some time to come around.

"It was Friday yesterday." Wheein started and Moonbyul already knew where the conversation is headed to; it could either make her day or break her heart.

"Yeah, as far as I remember it was." Moonbyul answered simply, not quite sure if she wanted to hear what all of this is about so soon.

The shorter girl stood up and gestured Byul to stand up too. She breathed deeply, like she always do when she's about to say so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter