Chapter-2

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

Hayoung left Her phone on the couch. 'What shall I do?' I asked myself looking at Her phone.

I was really itching to check Her phone but I decided not to. 'How would Chorong Unnie or manager Oppa, contact Her if Her phone was here?' I added looking around.

I stood up and went to bed, I know Chorong Unnie is already sleeping because it's already late at night. I put Hayoung's phone beside My phone at My bedside table. I slowly closed My eyes and fall asleep.

I jolt up from a loud knock on my door. Chorong unnie's voice can be heard outside My door.

'What time is it?' I muttered reaching for My phone.

My eyes still adjusting to the light that I didn't notice it was Hayoung's phone I have grab.

Seeing it was already 8:20 in the morning. I was surprise to see it was Hayoung's phone seeing the wallpaper a photo of us that she took 3 weeks ago and smile at the thought that Hayoung hadn't changed it. 

 

FLASHBACK

"Unnie let's take a selca." Hayoung said excitedly lifting Her hand that is holding Her phone, ready to take a picture.

We were at the back stage waiting for our turn to perform. 

I smile through the camera showing My shy-looking teeth.

"Click." "Click." I heard the camera sound clicking.

"Oh this is cute." Hayoung said smiling widely.

"I'll make this my wallpaper unnie." She stare at Me teasingly showing Her phone.

"If that's what You want." I answered nodding My head.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I was brought back from my reverie when Chorong Unnie speak again.

"You have to get up now Naeun ah. We still have our schedule later at 11am." Chorong Unnie said trying to open the door.

"I'm already awake Unnie. I'm going to take a shower now." I said standing up and walk to the bathroom.

I was at the bathroom having My shower, applying shampoo to my hair, when suddenly I remember Hayoung didn't come home last night, or maybe She did and I was asleep.

I rinsed the shampoo to finish My shower. I put the towel and walk back to my room.

I wear My undies and put My jeans then I put the v neck black shirt.

I went outside to see they are cramming in the living room.

I was confused with it, and wanted to ask what's the occasion went Bomi Unnie suddenly spoke.

"Did anyone of You see if Hayoung came home last night?" Bomi Unnie asks worriedly.

"I went to wake Her up in Her room, but it seems that She didn't came home last night cause Her bed is still neat." Bomi Unnie added looking down at Her lap.

"Maybe She fixed Her bed before She went out to jog." Namjoo said trying to be positive.

I sit beside Bomi unnie and she looks at Me giving Me a sad smile. Chorong Unnie wasn't here, maybe She is at the kitchen preparing for Our breakfast.

"Maybe We should call Her." Eunji Unnie suggested looking at everyone and begin dialing Hayoung's number. 

"Hayoungie forgot Her phone last night at the couch and it's in My room." I told them glancing at Eunji unnie's way.

They gasped hearing it.

"How are we supposed to contact our maknae?" Bomi Unnie asked getting more worried. 

We are worried of Hayoungie because it's not Her style to not contact us when She is away, but I'm trying to be positive that Hayoung is just late to get up, that She's on Her way here.

We saw Chorong unnie walking to us.

"Manager Oppa will be here any minute now." Chorong Unnie said gently. We all nod to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter