Chapter-20

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOOKYUNG POV

It really is skeptical that Hayoung hadn't leave any traces at all.

does the management have to do with this?

How about my members do they know about it?

and what bothered me the most is Haze looking almost exactly like Hayoung.

from what i remembered her grandparents told us, That Hayoung doesn't have any siblings.

i even tried asking Mr. and Mrs. Mcleidon about it but they always avoid that matter.

i sighed.

it was monday morning when i decided to call Haze, but it seems that she is out of reach.

maybe she is busy, i'll just call her later. I put my phone back to my pocket.

"Mr. Hwang can i ask you a favor?" I asked when i saw him in the living room.

he nods his head then walk closer to me.

"Could you investigate this and please do it sneakily." I said softly.

"Yes, mam. I'll do this right away." He bowed before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Unnie this place seems scary." Bomi whispered looking around through their tinted window.

"Shh. Bomi ah they will hear us. Let just wait for Debby ah to arrive, before getting out of this place." Eunji reprimanded lowly.

they heard someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Namjoo asked a little scared.

Bomi sighed in relief seeing it was Debby who knocks on their door.

she quickly opens it and saw Debby catching her breath.

"What happened to you?" Chorong asked concernly.

"I'll explain later. For now let's leave this place." Debby instructed.

Chorong nods her head before stepping out the gas.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Would you tell us now?" Bomi asked curiously.

they are now taking the route going to the secret hides out Debby told them.

Debby look at each one of them.

"Listen. Before i came to meet you, i made sure no one follows me." She begins.

 

FLASHBACK

Debby was crossing the intersection when she saw a black mini van trying to block her way.

she tried dodging it and manuever her car to the left. But the minivan chase after her.

"!" She mutters trying to find a way to lost them.

'I can't let them follow me to where the other members are.' She thought.

She was driving in the highway trying to search in her gps an escape route.

"Alas!" She yelled driving full speed when she saw a small intersection connected to the supermarket.

After she cross the small intersection, She hurriedly cross the right route then enters a huge gate where an old woman waving at her.

clicking a little button in her car. She left her car there and walk out the backdoor.

"Thanks. Mrs. Soo. I'm going." She bids before disappearing in the backdoor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"And that's what happened." Debby said in a serious tone.

she looks at her surrounding and saw that they already arrived.

"Go inside that black gate." She instructed while trying to dial someone on her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I'm already inside the plane, sitting on the left wing in 28B. They announce that the flight going back to Seoul is ready to take off.

i notice a weird person looking at me from the right wing in 28D.

he was reading a newspaper, with his weird sunglass on and a fake mustache.

'What if he is one of the Grullins men?' I thought trying to be subtle with my action.

i tried not to think about it and close my eyes to sleep.

But then i heard the person talked. 

My eyes went wide knowing fully who is it.

i narrowed my eyes to her but she only laughs nervously.

I exhaled.

i saw her removing her seatbelt before getting up then walks towards me.

"Hi." She greeted casually when she is infront of me.

I looked at her then told her to sit.

luckily no one is occupying the seat 28C.

"Haze, what are you doing here?" I asked lowly so i can't disturbed the other passengers.

"You, what are you doing here? Why you didn't tell me yesterday that you are leaving?" She asked back. Confusion written all over her face.

"Can you remove that fake mustache of yours first?" I inquired politely.

she nods her head before pulling it without a care.

"I already did. So can you tell me now, why are you leaving? And why you didn't tell me yesterday?" She said in a cold tone. Raising her right brow.

wow. I admit she is kinda hot acting like that.

"Hey are you there?" She asked snapping her fingers infront of me.

Wait. Did i zone out.

crap.

"Oh, sorry. Uhm it just so sudden. My ma- i mean boss needs me to do my work." I replied leaving out the information that i am a member of a K-Pop group.

"Speaking of that, you never told me what your work is. Or maybe i never ask you that because i want you to tell me voluntarily about yourself." She uttered with dismay.

i glanced at her to see a little sadness in her eyes.

"When we arrive to Seoul, i'll tell you everything about me. I promise you that." I said reaching for her hand and squeeze it.

she just gave me a smile before closing her eyes. Our hands are still interwined.

"Haze?" I called out.

she opens her eyes slowly then looks at me.

"Did your friends know where you are going?" I asked innocently.

she lets out a soft laugh. "They don't. but my dad knows."

"W-wait your dad knows?" I asked stunned.

"No, not really like that. But he gave me the idea to chase after you. And i didn't regret it. Being with you is the most happiest moment i have." She replied before kissing my hand.

"I am thankful to meet you, i'm glad to come with you to your homeland. I want to meet the people that close to you. I want to ask them for their approval in courting you." She said with utmost sincerity.

i hadn't notice that a tear escape my eyes.

"I am sorry for making you cry." She apologized wiping my tears.

i avoided any eye contact with her instead i look at the ceiling.

I don't know why am i crying. Maybe because she had the same good intention with Hayoungie or it just that she reminds me of Hayoungie.

"Let's sleep first. You look tired i want you to take a rest." I heard her say.

i nod my head before closing my eyes.

 

 

 

HAZE POV

I made her cry again. And i hate myself for that.

maybe i reminded her again with that look alike of mine.

so i told her to go to sleep, that she looks tired and that she needs to rest.

I said those things because i don't want to see her cry.

it's hurt me so much knowing fully that i was causing her that pain.

if only i am born with my own identity and don't have any look alike. Maybe just maybe..

i sighed.

before closing my eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER SOME TIME

"Ma'am, wake up. We already landed a few minutes ago ma'am." I heard someone said. I can even feel her shake me lightly.

i slowly open my eyes to see two Flight attendants infront of me.

"Oh uhm. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for waking me up." I apologized while stretching my body.

i looked at my surrounding to see everyone had already comes out the plane.

My eyes went wide when the person beside me is nowhere to be found.

"Are you looking for something ma'am?" The flight attendant asked when she saw me panic.

"I am looking for someone. Did you see where my comrade go? The beautiful woman who sleep gracefully beside me." I asked trying to calm my nerves.

"I think she already left. I saw her went out of the plane earlier." Her comrade replied.

oh. .

why did she left me?

"Thanks miss. I think i have to go." I said removing my seatbelt before getting up then slowly walks to the exit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter