Chapter-22

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Should i go fetch them?" Namjoo asked seeing that they all being quiet in the living room.

"No, just let them. I think it's a lovers quarrel. Let just wait for them for a couple of minutes then we will start the conference." Eunji responded softly.

Namjoo sits back in her chair beside Eunji leaning her head on Eunji's shoulder before looking at her phone.

"Isn't it tomorrow that we are going to announce about Hayoung's death?" Namjoo lifts her head before glancing to everyone.

"Omo! You are right. What are we going to do about it Chorong unnie?" Bomi asked looking at their leader.

Chorong on the other side was lost in her own thought. she didn't hear that Bomi has a question.

"Chorong unnie?" Bomi called out again.

Eunji who was beside Chorong tap her on her shoulder.

"Chorong unnie, Bomi ah is calling for you." Eunji said softly pointing to Bomi.

"Thanks Eunji ah." Bomi smiled.

Chorong snapped back to reality when she felt someone tap her on her shoulder. "Huh?"

 

 

 

 

CHORONG POV

I was lost in my own thought thinking about the conference that we will held tomorrow.

Manager oppa told us to reveal about Hayoung's death because that was our CEO told him and if that happened how will we serve Hayoung's justice.

i know that Jonny won't let the thing slide and maybe he will flee to another country.

I snapped back to reality when i felt someone tap me on my shoulder. "Huh?" 

I saw Eunji ah pointed to Bomi ah.

"What it is Bomi ah?" I asked glancing at her way.

She clears . "What are we going to do about the conference unnie?" 

Maybe we just need to follow our management's order.

"Maybe we just need t---" i got cut off when someone talked behind us.

"I got a plan guys! Naeun here told me about the conference you are going to have." Haze told us walking hand in hand with Naeun ah towards us.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After we detached from our kiss, Haze genuinely smiled at me and for that moment it was Hayoungie who i am seeing infront of me wearing that familiar smile that she always reserved for me.

i can't help but hug her tightly. She got confused with my action but she hugs me back.

And for that moment i got this little hope that maybe just maybe she is my Hayoungie with just no memories.

i know it would be unfair to Haze but i can't fight what my heart wants, it only believes that the person who is hugging me now is my Hayoungie.

"Are you alright?" She asked gently.

i nod my head. I felt a little guilty for her.

i mean who in their right mind think of another person when the person who loves you is with you.

i quickly detached myself from her.

"What's the matter?" She asked confusedly.

oh i nearly forgot the reason why i came back here.

i gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about the conference that we will have tomorrow."

She looks at me with confusion. "Conference? What about it?"

"You see, the reason why i came back to Seoul is because of this conference. Our company told us to tell our fans the truth." I explained.

"Truth about what? So that only means you didn't want to leave new zealand on your own will?" She asked gently her voice is lace with curiousity.

I sighed. "Yeah. I am sorry if i didn't tell you about it before hand. It's so sudden. And The truth that we want to discuss with our fans is about Hayoung's death."

 

 

 

 

HAZE POV

So that only means she didn't try to leave on her own accord. I am kind of relieved with that. At least she didn't leave because of me.

And i was stunned when i found out that she is famous here in her home town.

now i get it why there are a lot of photos or posters of her and her members scathered in this city.

"You don't have to apologize. I understand it." I replied sincerely.

Didn't i offered myself as a bait earlier in the discussion before Naeun walked out? If they are planning to tell their fans about her death tomorrow wouldn't it backfire their plan of luring him out?

I felt someone poked me on my shoulder. "Are you alright? I have been talking here but it seems like you didn't hear a thing."

I nodded my head. "I am fine. I just got a plan for this. Let's go to where everyone are."

I pulled her with me back inside and didn't gave her the chance to disagree with it.

 

 

 

---

When we arrived to the living room i heard them discussing.

"Maybe we just need t----" i cut Chorong off.

She glanced behind her and saw me with Naeun standing at her back.

"I got a plan guys! Naeun here told me about the conference you are going to have." I told them walking hand in hand with Naeun towards them.

"Okay fill us in." Bomi said curiously.

I lead Naeun to sit on two vacant chairs infront of them.

i take the seat on the right then holds Naeun's right hand.

"So my plan is, why don't you make a free mini concert for your fans? Didn't i tell you earlier i will be willing to be your bait?" I asked looking at each of them and on my peripheral vision i saw Naeun sending death glares at me.

i gulped. She is quite intimidating me but i didn't show it.

"Don't worry Naeun, i will be fine." I added when our eyes met.

"So you mean that you are going to pretend as Hayoung ah?" Bomi asked confused.

"That's right. I mean that guy even thought i was Hayoung, so why not use that opportunity to lure him out?" I answered casually.

"Hmm. You got a point. But we don't have a time. The conference will be held tomorrow. Beside that will be dangerous." Chorong said. I am not quite sure if she is agreeing or disagreeing with my idea.

i saw Hayoung's Grandparents came out from the kitchen.

"Here guys. Have this first." Hayoung's Grandpa serves us coffee.

"Thank you sir." I uttered softly when he hands me a cup of coffee.

"You can call me Grandpa Oh. Just like them." He replied with a smile.

i only nod my head before sipping my coffee.

 

 

 

 

YOOKYUNG POV

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

"Come in!" I said as i heard those knock from outside of my door.

"Ma'am, i already got the information you needed." He bowed upon entering my office.

"Good Mr. Hwang. So what have you found out?" I asked.

rather than getting an information from him, he hand me an envelop.

"Inside that envelop lies the information you needed ma'am." He said.

i reach for it. "Thank you. You can now go."

He bowed before leaving.

I open the envelop slowly and read what's inside.

I was so shocked with what i have found out.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Hello, uncle Harry? Is there a problem?" The blonde haired guy asked on the phone.

The man in his 50's sighed. "Sorry for disturbing your free time Jordan, but i need to ask you a favor."

"No, it's okay uncle. Anything i can do. So what's the favor uncle?" Jordan inquired.

he hesitated for awhile. "I want you to look for Haze, i am kind of worried to that kid. She have been through a lot. Protect her at all cost."

"What does that supposed to me---" jordan got interrupted by him.

"I'll explain that to you later, but now you need to find her." He commanded in a stern voice.

"Yes. Uncle. I will do everything to find Haze.." Jordan replied before hanging up.

 

 

 

 

JORDAN POV

Where did even Haze go?

Maybe i should contact her friends, i just hope they know where she is.

My phone beeps seeing it to see a message from my girlfriend.

"Where are you? I thought you are going to visit me here?" I read her message outlou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter