Chapter-17

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

I was shocked when CEO-nim visited us personally.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

i am in the kitchen cooking something when i heard the doorbell rings.

"Bom ah!! There is someone ringing our door?!" I called out loudly for her to hear.

"Eh?" I blurted out when Bomi didn't respond after few minutes.

i wiped my hands on my apron before i went to open the door

'Who is it though?' I thought before twisting the door knob to open it.

"Hello Chorong unnie." i heard Eunji greeted with a smile.

i saw Namjoo with her giving me a soft smile.

"Hi to you two.." i greeted back softly.

"It's not just us, CEO-nim is with us." Namjoo blurted out.

"really?!" I said surprisingly.

"Oh then come in." i offered stepping aside after recovering from my shocked.

we went to the living room.

CEO-nim takes the chair, while we sat on the couch.

"I need you guys to hold a conference nextweek on thursday. your fans and some media are asking about Hayoung-ah's whereabout." he started looking at each one of us.

"We will tell them on why they haven't seen Hayoung ah during your last performance for your comeback last two months. we just need Naeun ah to be here. i am going to call her later." he continued.

"Anyway where is Bomi ah?" He asked searching around.

"Uh i think she went out CEO-nim. i will just fill her in about this info later." i replied apologitecally.

"Okay then it settled. i will meet you again when Naeun comeback. i will go now." he bids before getting up.

"You guys be careful okay?" He added concernly.

"yes CEO-nim you too." we all replied at the same time.

he waved us goodbye before going in the car.

i closed the door before going in the living room.. Eunji ah and Namjoo ah followed me behind.

"I will just call Bomi ah so we can all discuss about this." i told them before dialling Bomi's number.

"Why is she not picking my call." i mumbled trying to dial her number again.

"Hello unnie." she greeted in the other line.

"Why didn't you pick up the first try i called you?" Is all i said in a stern voice.

"Sorry about that unnie. i was in the washroom when you called. did something happen?" She apologized then asked me concernly.

"CEO-nim had payed us a visit. Eunji ah and Namjoo ah is here too. so hurry and come home we are waiting for you." i explained making her gasped.

"You are not kidding?! Right unnie?!.." she asked in disbelief using her high pitch tone.

"I am not.. we will be discussing something. And please tone down your voice." i answered, putting away the phone when i heard her high pitch tone.

"Sorry about it unnie. i will be on my way. i'm hanging up now unnie." she replied before hanging up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?" Debby asked after Bomi ended the call.

"I don't want them to get worried about it. i wanted them to feel just like before, not scared of anything." Bomi replied walking to the entrance where Debby is waiting.

they were at a Café where Debby asked Bomi to meet her to discuss about the Grullins.

after she went to Paju to do some research she decided to meet Bomi to let her know about the knowledge she has about the Grullins.

"Don't worry Bomi ah, we will get the justice that we wanted. one way or another.." Debby reassured Bomi who just smile at her.

"Thanks Debby ah. i know we can do it. just be careful okay?" Bomi replied still concerned for her friend's well being.

"Don't worry about me. i can handle myself. Just take good care of your members." she smiled getting closer to give Bomi a hug.

"Take care on your way. and sorry for disturbing you.." she added after detaching her self from the hug, making Bomi smile.

"I will. you too. and you didn't disturbed me." Bomi replied.

"I will be on my way.." she added waving her hand before walking to her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJI POV

after an hour Bomi arrived from wherever she went.

"What took you so long Bom ah? I thought you will be here in ten minutes?" Chorong unnie asked sternly.

"Sorry unnie i got caught in the traffic.." she replied apologitecally.

she diverts her attention to me.

"Eunji ah can i talk to you for a minute?" She calls out to me.

I nodded my head and stand beside her.

"We will be right back. Chorong unnie, Namjoo ah." she said before walking away from them, me following behind.

 

When we are out of their earshots, she take a deep breath before speaking.

"I really don't want to tell anyone about this.. but i think i need your help.." she starts making me confused.

"What are you hiding Bomi ah? What help do you need?" I asked making her clear about it.

she sighed..

"I met Debby earlier, she said the Grullins were not in jail.. she is trying to find them by hacking on the computer of Donven jail but she didn't got any information about them there.. she suspects that they are here in seoul hiding, waiting for revenge." she explained meeting my eyes.

"I need you to take care of Namjoo ah while there are still uncertainty about our safety now that the Grullins can attack us anytime anywhere soon." she added in a serious tone. 

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Don't worry Bomi ah.. i will protect Namjoo ah and anyone. i don't want them to succeed in hurting us.." i replied with determination.

"Thanks Eunji ah.. but don't tell them, not yet at least. i don't want them to freak out about this." she pleads.

"Don't worry Bomi ah i won't tell them. if that's what good for them." i assured her.

"Let's go now. i know Chorong unnie and Namjoo ah are waiting for us." i added making her smile.

we went outside seeing Chorong unnie glaring at us.

 

"Sorry for keeping you await unnie, Namjoo ah.." she apologized sitting infront of them.

"Yeah unnie. sorry about that. now let's start discussing what CEO-nim told us." i said taking the seat beside Bomi, making them listened to me carefully.

 

"Do you think it's time to tell everyone about Hayoung's death?" I questioned looking at each of them.

"I think so. they had the right to know.. especially her fans.." Chorong unnie replied.

"Beside i think Hayoung ah wants her fans to know about it. you know how much she loves them." she added making Bomi ah and Namjoo ah nods their head in agreement.

"I think you got a point there unnie." i agreed also.

"I just hope that it will go well. ya know i just don't want them to start bashing us for not telling them this sooner." she added in a worried tone.

"I hope so too unnie." Namjoo ah tap Chorong unnie's back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

it's already 1 pm when i went out of my room, i didn't thought that i would fall asleep again.

"Maybe Saeun ah isn't here. because she didn't wake me up in my room after she warns me to get up after 30 minutes." i mumbled walking to the kitchen.

i haven't even take my breakfast yet.

 

 

 

 

 

---

I was finished making my brunch, so i get a plates and fill it.

i sat in the chair and eat peacefully when my sister shouted from the kitchen's door.

 

"Unnie!! You won't believe who's outside?!" She yelled excitedly

I am eating so i have to swallow first before speaking.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?" I asked in a bored tone.

She walks slowly towards me and stops seventeen inches away from me.

"It's Haze, unnie she is inviting us to her party." she replied in a hush tone, afraid that the said person might hear her.

"What?! Ha---" but she cut me off.

"Yes, Hayoung unnie's doppler ganger." she confirmed, nodding her head.

i stand up from my chair and went to the living room to see Haze.

 

 

HAZE POV

i heard my door bell ring. so i open it forcefully.

"Here we are Haze. huh? Why are you frowning?" Kris asked innocently.

"I told you to come here early." i scowled looking at my watch.

"You are late for two hours." i added giving him the broom.

"Yeah.. sorry for that. I was waiting for the others." he gave me an apologetic smile.

"Hmm.. okay. anyway you take care of everything here. I will be somewhere else." i told him walking slowly to the door.

"Where are you going Haze? Why are you so excited to leave? What will i do with this?" He asked confusedly, seeing that i am excited to leave the house.

"Just there. i will be back.." i winked making him shake his head.

 

 

 

---

I'm here infront of Naeun's house. yep i actually spy them to where their home is before i went to my cousin Jordan.

i am so nervous right now that i have to calm myself first

i have been standing here for half an hour.

'I can do this...' i thought sighing.

"Who are you? Why are you standing there infront of our house?" A female voice asked making me flinched.

i turn around slowly to see Saeun confused face.

"Hehehe.." i laughed nervously

I saw her quirk her eyebrows, making me clear my throat.

"I um i wa-wanted to i-in-invites you to my p-party.. it w-will be h-held t-tonight." i stuttered.

'Crap. i am embarassing myself.' i facepalm at the thought.

"Oh. i see.. i wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter