Chapter-13

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Haze drive away from the dance club. ignoring her friends call.

she is so confused to why the girl acts like she have seen a ghost.

so she decided to visits her favorite place there the Geontz Hapfer.

she discovered it when she was playing pokemon last year.

it's her favorite sanctuary now.

She arrived at the placed riding a bus because she needs to leave her motorcycle at her cousin's garage.

she walks for fifteen minutes, finally she reached the top.

"I can't believe i have to walk for fifteen minutes just to reach this. at least it is worth it." she mumbles, smiling when she saw the beautiful views of the city below.

her phone rings, she answered it without looking at the caller I.d.

"Hello?" She greeted unsurely.

"Hey!! Have you forgotten your promised Haze?" The female voice on the other line sulked.

She chukled hearing it.

"Sorry about that Yuqi. maybe we can do that next week." she replied sighing.

 

 

 

 

HAZE POV

"Why are you sighing? Do you have a problem Haze?" Yuqi asked concernly.

'Should i tell her?' I thought. but i can't drag her into this.

"Nothing Yuqi.anyway i will see you next week." i informed combing my hair.

"Okay, okay. just be careful, wherever you are." Yuqi said before hanging up.

i am just glad that Yuqi didn't pry more.

'Oh crap. i forgot that we are having a family dinner tonight.' i mumbled.

i quickly walked to where the entrance is.

i just hope that my mom and dad won't nag me for being late.

argh seriously what is happening to me.

i quickly run to where the bus stop is.

"Haze long time no see." an unfamiliar guy greeted me.

i look at him confusedly. "do i know you?" I asked timidly.

He chuckled making me even more confused.

"I Can't believe that you just forgot about me. you are hurting my feelings.." the guy said ignoring what i just ask.

i glared at him making him laugh.

"Lighten up, Jeez.. seriously?! You forgot your fave cousin?!" He uttered surprised.

wait fave cousin? what the-- i thought he is still in Germany, he have stay there for ten years and just visited here when he miss us.

"No way!! You are not Jordan? Are you?" I asked in daze.

"well, Surprised Hazel.." he grinned.

"Seriously Jordan. why didn't you just introduced your self instead of blabbing nonsense there? You look different from before, that is why i didn't recognize you." I stated, slapping his arm lightly.

"ouch. you are still the same Hazel i know. abusive and cold." he muttered.

"are you saying something?" i asked furrowing my brow.

"oh nothing. i was just saying that it wasn't a surprised anymore when i introduced myself to you in the first place." he answered rolling his eyes.

yeah he got a point but still. he could have not get to waste some time babbling none sense.

the bus has arrived i bid my goodbye to him, telling him that we are going to hang out soon. he said that he is bringing his special someone for me to meet.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

i was outside the dance club. crying my heart out.

when i heard a footsteps coming to my way.

i sneakily wipe my tears. i don't want my sister to get worried about me.

"Unnie?" She called out.

"Are you alright? Did something happened between you and Haze? Did oh---" she didn't got to finished her sentence. when she stopped, i looked at her way confusedly.

"She resemblance someone though from your member. are they twins unnie?" She inquired her brows furrowing.

'She knows Hayoung? But how? I mean i never---' my thought got cut off when Saeun spoke again.

"I know your confused to why i know her. hhm, she visited me here before, she was asking for my approval because she wanted to court you, and that she wanted me to know that her motive is clearer than the crystal." she explained making me cry again.

Saeun brush my tears off.

"Why are you crying unnie?" She asked concern.

I sniff before answering her.

"She already left me.. she---" but she cut me off.

"What?! I thought she said that her motive for you are clear. that she will love you until the end. that she will not hurt you no matter what. but look what she did. aish. that unnie broke her promised." she frustratedly pulled her hair.

'Hayoung did all that? First she talks with my parents. and now i have find out that she talks with my sister too. without me even knowing.' i smiled with teary eyes.

"It's not like that Saeun ah. she did not leave me because she wanted too. she leave me because heavens need another angel above.." i said looking at the sky.

"I don't get it--- what do you mean---" i cut her off.

"She died saving someone.." i replied calmly.

"What?! But why you didn't tell me before unnie? Is that why you always look sad?" She asked.

i nod my head. "I'll answer you when we get home." i said getting in the car. waiting for her to get in too.

she step on the gas. i am looking out the window to just enjoy the scenery and reminiscing the memory i have with Hayoungie.

 

 

 

 

CHORONG POV

i decided to go to the dorm early. i am kind of worried about Bomi ah.

I know she is still hurting over Hayoung's death.

We are all too. I just wonder how Naeun's doing now.

Have she already healed herself from losing Hayoung?

Is she okay now? How about Eunji and Namjoo?

i did not hear anything about Debby too, is she okay? does she healed herself now?

I got pulled from my thoughts when the taxi driver said i already arrived at my destination.

i paid my fare and said my thanks. before walking through the entrance.

it's been three months since i am out. i wonder what Bomi is doing now?

i get my spare key and open the door.

"Woah. why is it so dark here?" I asked myself trying to find the switch.

i flick the light on  but got surprised when i saw Bom ah.

"Omo?! What the-- Bom ah you almost gave me a heart attack." i said clutching my chest.

"Oh i am sorry unnie. i didn't thought that you are already here, coz you said you'd be here next week." she apologized but still unmoving on the floor with her eyes close.

"Why did you have to lie there? There is a couch or a bed for you to lie comfortable." i inquired crouching down to sit beside her.

She smile sadly.. "i miss Hayoung, Chorong unnie, and i am still hurting over it. i thought i could handle it but i didn't, everything i did only reminds me of her." she answered opening her eyes letting her tears flow.

i console her wiping her tears, i know that feeling because even me, i am still hurting over it. the wound is still fresh.

"I feel you Bom ah. i miss her too. Hayoung ah doesn't want us to be like this. we need to move on but it doesn't mean we have to forget her..." i explained softly.

she looks at me then slowly nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter