Chapter-25

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Everyone froze as they witness The DYLM Part.

After seconds of recovery the crowd begin to cheers loudly.

"Woo!!! Hana Rise!!

"They just did that!"

"Shocks! They kiss where everyone could record it!"

"I can't believe the kiss we have anticipated for months already happened!"

"They are gutsy! Korea are known to be a homophobic country!" a foreigner fan Commented through the noise.

"It's was shocking! And they didn't let us down with the legendary part!"

"Hayoung and Naeun just kiss!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to frame it forever!"

"Woah! Welcome to the gay club!"

Naeun was the last one to recover as she sneak a glance at Haze who is now sporting a shy smile and stand beside Bomi.

"Good Job Haze." Bomi whispered through her mic.

"T-thanks Bomi." Haze replied shyly.

"I'm sure this is going to trend on top!" a older fan said checking his phone. "And I'm right!!"

Everyone in the crowd search through their phone and was amaze that Apink trended after someone uploaded it.

 

After their performance, Haze was the one to speak first.

"I'm sorry guys! If I shock you with it! I just want you all to know that I am in love with Naeun!" Haze confesses to the crowd.

"It's alright Hayoung ah! Although i'm broken hearted to know this,I will support you!!" A male fan shouted.

Haze just give him a smile.

"You know, we were shipping you for years now! And we are glad it's finally happening!" Another fan said.

"Yeah!! And it's okay for us if you guys date each other!! We as fans of yours will do everything to protect you!" A female fan stood up and gave her a clap.

Haze put her finger on her lips to shush the crowd who was excited with her confession.

"And to the Manager, The CEO of the-- our company I hope you guys stop accepting love letters from the male Idols, actors and or fans. I don't want to give false hope because We will choose who we love, you can't do anything to that." She added.

"Where did she learn that?" Chorong whispers to Bomi.

Bomi shakes her head to tell her that she doesn't know the answer to it either.

"No worries Hayoung ah! We will support you!" a Male fan said, as he rise from his seat, and claps to Haze.

"Yeah, he is right! We will support you no matter what! After all it's only love! And you CEO's just need to support them." A Young Girl added.

And everyone shows their supports to her.

"After our break we will going to perform our Solo performance! We will only take a quick break!" Chorong told their fans before they went back stage.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"Nice job guys!" Debby gave us a thumbs up as she walks closer to us.

I only nod my head and search for Haze, but I can't find her. I started to panic.

"Relax. She is with Yookyung ah. They just have to talk about something." Bomi unnie tried to calm me.

"Where's Chorong unnie?" I asks when I can't find our leader.

"The CEO called for her. Don't worry, you guys got our back." she taps my shoulder for assurance.

I take a deep breath. "Alright, thanks unnie. I'll just go to the dressing room and ready myself. Goodluck to us."

 

 

 

---

After 30 minutes of break, the Producer called us to know who is the first performer.

Earlier we did a rock paper and scissors and Haze is so lucky to perform last.

The orders are; Bomi unnie-Me-Chorong unnie-Namjoo ah-Eunji unnie and Haze.

Gosh I'm so nervous right now.

Haze come in with a happy face. "What happen Haze ah?" Chorong unnie asks curiously.

"It's just my Parents and my Cousin Jordan are on the way to watch my performance." She replied happily.

Oh my god! I'm gonna meet my In-law aga--- wait! No I can't be nervous right now.

Breathe In Breathe out, Breathe In breathe out brea--

I stop what I'm doing when Haze's hand graze my face.

"Are you alright?" She asks in a gentle voice.

Why I didn't notice her getting closer to me.

I nod my head because I can't find my voice yet.

"Good. I know we can do best." she smile as she place a kiss on my forehead before Bomi unnie interrupted our moment.

I remember what she did earlier during our DYLM part.

I blushed as I slowly touched my lips.

"Guys, I'll go first. I know we can all do it!" Bomi unnie smile before going upstage.

We have done our cheers before doing our own stuff.

"Yeah! Goodluck Bomi ah!" Chorong unnie and Eunji unnie said at the same time.

"Goodluck unnie!" me and Namjoo uttered at the same time.

"Goodluck Bomi!" Haze gave her a proud smile.

After some time Bomi unnie came back wearing a huge smile.

"They like it! They cheered so loud!" she announces with a huge grin.

"Naeun ah you are next." Chorong unnie tap me on my shoulder.

"Alright unnie." I smile.

"Show em what you got." Haze shows me her fist.

So I bump it with my Fist. "I will."

 

 

 

 

HAZE POV

I can't believe that they are teasing me now, Naeun's solo performance was perfectly executed.

I heard from Bomi that Naeun will do a cutesy one, but it was the opposite.

Gosh. My Jaw drop when she does a y dance.

She was dancing to baby boy by Beyonce.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter