Chapter-7

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

Changsub oppa came with five police men.

"They wanted to know what happened in here." He explained looking around confusedly.

"Where is Hayoung ah?" He asked still oblivious of the situation.

"She---" but Naeun stops midsentence looking behind. I followed Her line of sight to see the rescuers coming to us.

"Some of Our team is down there to search for Your member, You guys stay behind. I am John Huffer the head of the rescue team." Mr. Huffer said.

"Sir can I join You on Your search for Her? I promise I won't be a burden to You." Naeun said while slowly walking to meet Mr. Huffer.

The man looks at Her, taking a deep breath before nodding.

"Thank you Sir, I promise I won't be a bother to You." Naeun said then walks to where Mr. Huffer and tells Her to go.

"Wait!! I'll go with Her." Bomi suddenly yelled, making Us confused.

"You don't have to Unnie." Naeun shakes Her head.

"No, I'll go with You. I did promise Hayoung ah that I'll stay by Your side when She is not around. And I want to help on searching for Her. I can't just stay put while She is still out there needing Our help. You can't stop Me anyway." Bomi said determined.

Then began walking to where Naeun is, I agree with Her so I went to follow Her.

"Bomi Unnie is right, We have to find Hayoung ah, one way or another." Namjoo said holding onto My arm.

I smile to Her and saw Eunji running towards Bomi.

"Bomi ah, wait for Me!!." Eunji yelled making Bomi stop in Her tracks.

"Where's Naeun ah?" I asked My members when I saw Them on the boat.

"She is in another boat, but don't worry Changsub oppa and Debby is with Her." Bomi answered who is trying to put Her life jacket on.

Mr. Joe gave us a flashlight, because it's quite dark in this area.

"Okay team, let's do Our best to find Ms. Oh Hayoung. We will never stop until we find her. Understood?" Mr. Joe said raising His right hand.

"Yes sir!!!" They all shouted including My members.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I am on the other boat with Changsub Oppa and Debby.

"Careful Naeun ah, You're on the edge." He warned trying to pull Me back.

I saw a diver when to where We are.

"Sir it's really hard to find Her. We can't find any traces of Her here." The diver told Mr. Huffer.

"No, We are not giving up to this. You can take a break. I'll ask Dan to take Your place." Mr. Huffer replied, the diver nods to it.

We were passing another rocky place. "Sir, can We please go to that rock? And check there?" Debby asked. She is getting anxious each passing time.

I saw something floating near the rocks but I am not quite sure what it is.

"Sir can we go to that area, I saw something there." I informed Mr. Huffer, pointing to where the rocks is, Debby and Changsub Oppa looks at it too.

He looks at it then signal Mr. Cole who is controlling the boat.

"What it is sir?" Changsub Oppa asked curiously, looking to where We are staring.

"We are not quite sure yet, but We will find out soon." Mr. Huffer answered.

"Hold tightly, the waves are getting stronger there." He added went We are getting nearer to the rocks.

"Woah!! The waves are really strong here." Changsub Ippa commented holding tightly.

"I'll go swim it, and check for Her in the nearby area." Mr. Huffer said tying His body with the rope.

"Hold that." He added before jumping to the water. 'I must do something'. I thought looking around to see they are busy holding the rope.

I was ready to jump into the water when a hand stop Me.

"Are you crazy?! What if something happened to You?" Debby who was talking with Mr. Cole minutes ago was gritting Her teeth, I look at Her innocently.

"I am not doing anything." I said trying to be innocent. She sigh.

"I know you're worried, We are too. But I know Hayoung would be mad if I let You.. I know Hayoung loves You so much, She always told Me that, and She doesn't want anything bad happen to You even if it's saving Her." She explained basking Her loneliness.

I understand what She is feeling. I mean Her and Hayoung are great friends.

I look at Her and saw Her eyes were swollen. I tap Her shoulder.

"Everything's gonn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter