Chapter-5

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

We were running in the street, turning left where I remembered I saw that woman who helped Me find Debby's address.

I looked back and saw Jude is not far from Us.

'.' I thought. I looked everywhere to find a safe place for Us to hide.

Debby pointed a place. "We can stay there. A police officer lives in that house. I think He'll be afraid to go near that place." Debby explained.

We are infront of the house knocking thrice. "Seems like there is no one here." I stated peeking through the door hole, I tried twisting the door knob.

But I can't seem to open it.

"Move aside." Debby said while getting the pin in Her hair.

She is trying to open the door with the pin, while I am anxious of the surrounding. 

I am afraid that Jude might find Us here.

"Thank god. Come on." I heard Debby spoke, pulling Me with Her inside.

The house is simple, it's not really big.

"Let's look for something We can use as a weapon." She stated. I began looking too and found an army pocket knife and put it on My jeans pocket.

'I hope this is going to be useful.' I murmured.

"Have You found something Deb?" I asked Her when I saw Her looking at the paper works.

"!! We need to get out of here!!" She panicked looking everywhere.

I hold Her steadily. "Will You calm down, what it is that You found out?" I impatiently shake Her while She is still out of it.

"Debby come to your senses, what it is that you found out?!!" I half yelled.

She looks at Me with wide-eyed, I can see the fright in Her eyes. 

'What is She so afraid about?' I asked Myself.

I grab the paper from Her hand, and was shocked to see, that We are on Jude's brother house.

I remember Her telling Me that Jude and His brother are part of a big sindicate in their city. 

"What the hell." I muttered. "Blaggg!!" Someone broke the window glass.

"We have to hide Debby." I whispered just for Her to hear.

"Come out!! Wherever you are!!" The voice angrily yelled.

"We need to find a phone to ask for help." She whispered crouching down, walking so quietly.

"Please call My member if You find one, they might be worried about Me." I plead following Her, to where She is going.

Then We heard someone walking inside. "I know You are here!! And if I find You, I'm going to end You!!" The voice furiously said.

"Quick We have to go to that room." I pointed to a study room.

Bang!! We heard a gunshot sound not far from Us, We are inside the study room hiding below the table.

"I'm scared Hayoung ah." She shivers.

"Don't be, We can get out of here safely, and I did promise Your mom that I'll bring You home." She smiles and hug Me.

"Naeun will be lucky to have You." She said genuinely. I just shyly smiles back to Her.

Then She roam Her eyes in the room and saw a phone four meters away from Us. 

"Hayoung ah, look there is a phone." She pointed, crouching quietly to go there.

I followed Her behind after two minutes We got there. "Let's call Your member first." She suggested.

I nod and tell Her to dial My phone. I know one of the member has it. I walked to the window to see if Jude had notice our present here. 

"Talk to them, I'll guard here." I said peeking to the window. 

"It only rings, seem like nobody gonna answer it." She frustratedly said.

"Try for the third time, if there is No one going to answer it, Just dial someone that could help us." I explained facing Her.

She was looking at Me when someone pick Her call. 

"Whoever is there, please help us!!!. No!!!" She desperately said then Her eyes went wide looking at Me with horror, that's when I realize Jude is behind.

He had enter from the back door and slowly crept behind Me grabing My shoulders and throw Me hard on the ground.

'Fudge that's freaking hurt My back.' I grumbled. 

He pass by Me and went after Debby pointing His gun to Her.

I tried sitting up to stop Him by holding on His leg.

He stumble, and drop His gun. "Run Deb!! Now!!" I yelled but She disagree with Me, while I try to shield  Myself because He is kicking Me when He stood up.

"I beg you Deb!!! Go!!!" I plead. She cried running away from Me.

"You!!!" He yelled giving Me a hard kick in My stomach.

I cough a blood. I let Him go and tried to stand up.

When I stood up, I tried us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter