Chapter-26

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAZE POV

2 days before our Mini Concert, I had experience the worst head ache and some blurry Images started to appear.

I think it's because I heard this Korean song blasting from Yuqi's room.

"Haze are you alright?" My cousin ask worriedly when he saw me massaging my temples.

We were at Yuqi's house, I decided to practice my solo Performance here and Yuqi offered me to stay with her.

It was because I don't want Bomi, Chorong, Eunji, Namjoo and specially Naeun know about it.

I want to surprised them when I perform it.

"Yeah... I am Jordan, it's just a headache." I assured him.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything?" He ask again.

"No. Thanks." I smile.

"Alright, I'll be in the living room. If you need anything just call me." He offered before walking away.

I look at his retreating figure before turning the speakers on.

Buttons by The Pussycat Dolls immediately played here in Yuqi's studio room.

And in that Instant my body automatically follow the beats, putting all my effort at my first attempt.

The choreogphy I've used here was the choreography I made for my team to win in that contest few months ago.

I can't help but miss my friends I left in New Zealand.

After two practice, I decided to take a break.

While wiping my sweat, I get my phone and dialled Perrie's Number.

'I hope she pick up, and I hope she is not doing dirty things with Jade.' I Thought praying.

Because the last time I called her I remember my Innocent ears got wreck by their moaned, and from that moment I vowed not to call her if it's not important.

"Hello? Who is this?" I heard her groggy voice ask on the other line.

Thank god she pick up, is she taking a nap at this hours? Seriously?

I know New Zealand has Four hours interval here in Seoul.

If it's Twelve Fifty Nine here, it's means it's Four Fifty Nine there.

She is still the same Perrie Edwards I know.

"Hey, Pez it's me Haze. How are you there guys? I miss you.." I replied softly.

I heard her laugh on the other line. "Since when did Hazel Mcleidon become this mushy at this hours?"

Oh, I forgot that Perrie is one of that annoying friend but love you at the same time.

I can't help but roll my eyes at her remarks.

"But I miss you too Haze. Not just me, everyone here. So how was the chasing after your pricess huh?" She teased.

"Well... Uhm.... I thin---" but she cut me off.

"Oh come on! Just be straightforward with your feelings!" She frustratedly chimes in.

I chuckled, at her temper. "Fine. We are having our M.U." 

"Oh really? That's great. I'm happy for you Haze. I'll tell our friends about this, I'm sure they will be happy for you." She replied softly.

At that moment I heard Yuqi called me to have lunch.

"Thanks Pez. Anyway I have to go to eat lunch." I bid.

"Are you sure it's lunch?" She asked with a meaningful tone.

"Huh. If you are saying that--" she cuts me off again.

Damn. She really has the guts to interupt me.

"I'm not pertaining to that. Bye Haze later!" She laughs before hanging up.

What the actual !

I frustratedly put my phone back to my pocket.

 

 

 

---

"Uhhmm Yuqi can I ask You?" I inquired after swallowing my food.

Both of them look at me with curiousity.

"I just wanna ask what is the title of the song that played second in your room. It's kind of Korean and I didn't got to hear the title." I said looking at her expectantly.

"Plus, I kinda feel that I heard it before but I don't know where." I added trying to figure out to where I heard it.

"Uhh. It was Sistar's Gone Not Around Any Longer. It was one of my favorite song in Sistar." She smile proudly.

Oh? so that was the title. I'm gonna download it later and add it on my playl---

Crap! My headache triggered again.

"Haze, are you really okay? Because you look a bit pale." Yuqi concernly ask.

"Hey! Haze are you really alright?! Should I bring you to the hospital?" Jordan ask worriedly.

"Yeah, I am fine, you don't have to bring me there. I think I just need to take a nap." I replied hiding the pain I'm feeling with a smile.

"Alright, just tell us If you need something." Yuqi replied.

"I will. Thanks." I get up from my seat and walk immediately towards the guest room.

There I was lying on the bed searching for that song and when I found it, I immediately downloaded it.

I played it, then the first verse came at the same time a flashback of myself surging through my memories and I was singing it with someone.

But I don---

Arghh. my head is throbbing again in pain.

Arghh. Why now? Arghh. I feel like my head will burst into two.

I really should take a nap.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Hayoungie wake up. I love you Hayoungie." I tried to open my eyes from this dream.

It's seem so real, I feel like it did happen to me before. But when? 

Why I can't remember it?

Who's voice is that?

Why is she calling me Hayoungie?

Those are the thoughts that keeps on messing with my mind right now.

I rub my eyes and slowly open it, gasping for air before trying to sit up on my bed.

What was that?

 

 

 

 

---

The next Morning I dedicated all my time to the practice, I want to perfect my Solo Performance.

I have here the Five back up dancer that will perform with me tomorrow.

"Thanks for coming guys." I said sincerely to them.

"No problem Hayoung ah. We will always be a team." Hyemi replied with a smile.

'I wish I could be Hayoung so I don't need to live in this lie.' I thought trying to fake a smile.

"Just like the old times." Soyeon Added.

That song played as someone ringtone and it trigerred something in me.

"I'm sorry Hayoung ah, I need to pick up the call it's from your manager." She replied apologitecally.

I just nod my head, and she went out the studio room.

What was that? Why did my memory of a girl dancing with me seductively played in my mind when I heard that song again.

Jeez.. I'm really really confused with what's happening.

"Okay guys, let's start practicing." I informed them ignoring my thoughts.

They take their place and ready their position.

The music started, and we all starts dancing to the beat.

Not bad.

They were actually good. I'm thankful that they are all fast learner.

 

 

 

 

---

It was 5 in the afternoon when we finished our practice.

I decided to dismiss them so they can prepare for tomorrow.

Chorong called me and explained to me the set up of the concert.

I told her that I was fine with anything even if I got a little screen time for the stage.

"You have done a great Job." Yuqi tap me on my shoulder.

"Thanks Yuqi. By the way, where is Jordan?" I ask searching around to find him.

"He was doing an errand, come on let's eat." She lead me to the kitchen.

"Alright. I'm hungry anyway." I said following her to the kitchen.

 

 

 

---

I woke up from my alarm clock ringing nonstop.

'Oh? It's already 8 in the morning.' I thought checking the time.

I get up and went to the bathroom to shower.

After I finished doing my morning routine and put on a Trendy outfit, I went to the kitchen to have breakfast and saw Yuqi reading something.

"Good morning Haze." She greeted without looking at me.

She Is still busy with the paper and seems like she is memorizing something on it.

"Goodmorning too Yuqi, did Jordan came home lastnight?" I ask after greeting her.

"He is still doing an errand." She replied as she lifts her head.

"I see. Are you going to be at the venue later?" I ask hopeful.

She smiles at me. "Yeah, they got me as Emcee. Is your head still hurting?"

"It has subside, It wasn't painful like lastnight." I told her.

"Anyway, I gotta go. Bomi had texted me that she is outside waiting. We need to come early so we can still rehearse. Bye Yuqi." I added getting one egg toast.

"alright take care Haze." I heard Yuqi said.

 

 

 

---

We arrived at Olympic hall. Me, Bomi, Namjoo and their manager.

I heard that Naeun and Chorong already at the Venue practicing their solo performance.

While Eunji is on her way.

"Let's go guys." Bomi lead us to our dressing room.

 

 

 

 

---

"are you ready?" Chorong ask me as I passed by her at the stage.

"Yeah, I'm Quite.... To be honest, I-I don't
know when did I start getting nervous like this, because I have never been nervous before even when we compete for championship. Arghh, I can't stop myself from being nervous." I ranted nervously.

"Don't worry, you'll do good tonight. We saw
how determined you are learning our language. It's like you are born with it. We got your back." Chorong replied trying to Cheer Me.

"T-thanks, Chorong. I just hope that tonight is
the night they can catch that Jonny guy." I said as Chorong tap me on my shoulder before going out to meet her members.

I went to the backstage to practice my solo performance but on my way there, I bump with Yuqi.

I stop when I heard Naeun's voice behind me talking with Bomi.

I slightly turn to where she is and stare at her with affection.

I stop myself out of dreaming state then walk closer to Yuqi.

"Hi, Yuqi." I greeted.

"Hey Haze. You can do it. You have been a great performer." She cheered me then fix my tie.

"Thanks Yuqi. by the way where is Jordan? Is
he not coming to cheer me?" I asked softly.

We already talked about my cousin on how they met each other.

And I'm okay with them Dating. Beside Jordan is a nice guy I'm sure he can take good care of Yuqi.

"Maybe he's on the way." She replied looking at me.

I felt like something wanna came out my mouth, I don't know if It's because I am nervous or what. I felt a little dizzy too.

"I think I really need to breathe some fresh air, or I'm gonna throw up." I said as I
hastily walked out the room.

I went out to the backdoor and just like that I threw up.

Thank god no one was there to see me in that state.

I wiped my mouth and lean on the wall, then I saw Yuqi walking towards me.

"Let's go now Haze, they might be looking for
you." Yuqi said glancing around afraid that the goons who wants to kill us are just around waiting for the right time.

"Uh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter