Chapter-12

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

It's been three months since everyone took Their break well except for Bomi who is lazing around Their dorm.

Not knowing what to do after Her members took Their break.

Sighing She browses Her phone and call Eunji but it only drop to Her voice mail.

She called the next number but no one's picking up.

She tried to call Namjoo but the number is busy.

She dials Chorong's number thankfully She answer it.

"Bom ah? what are You doing there? have You taken Your lunch?" Chorong asks as soon as She answer the call.

"Wait?! it's already lunch time Unnie? I just woke up from My sleep." Bomi said surprised, scratching Her head then looks at the time to see it is 9 in the morning.

She heard Chorong chuckle on the other line.

"It's not yet lunch time." Bomi replied yawning while lying on the couch.

"Yah!! are You lazing around there in Our dorm again? last time You called You said You are watching movie alone while You are having popcorn and Ice cream, then You sleep the whole morning. I am quite worried about You. You should go out Bom ah? I won't get mad at You if You spend time with Your friends." Chorong lectured making Bomi laugh.

"I am too bored to go out Unnie, and beside this is My chance to do everything I want here in the dorm. no one's gonna scold Me. hehehehe." She jest making Chorong took a deep breath on the other line, and pinch the bridge of Her nose.

"Aishh You!! I am going back next week. so be ready because I am gonna drag You out of the dorm. so don't hide. okay? I have to go now. I'll call You later." Chorong inform Her.

"Alright Unnie. take care. see You when I see You." Bomi replied before hanging up.

'If only Hayoung is here.' She sighed staring at Their group photo before going to the kitchen to have Her brunch.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Yo! Haze!! Glad that You arrived on time." the Girl with a blonde hair greeted the Girl named Haze.

"Yeah, thanks Perrie. I am just thankful that those police officers stop tailing Me for breaking Their rules, I was just in a hurry to go here." Haze replied removing Her leather jacket.

"So who's next to perform Jade?" She asked removing Her boots.

"It's Celine's team. after them We are next." the Girl with a piercing in Her nose replied.

"Really?? Crap, I didn't have time to practice the routine, Jes could You check Them if They are going to take long performing please." Haze said while putting on Their outfit.

"Okay Haze, on My way." Jes replied before going out to check Their rivals performance.

"if I could have some time, I am going to practice Our step. I know You guys practice hard, so I want to do My best. We have always been the champion in this dance competition for three years. I'll do My best to memorize the step." She take a glance to Her dance mates who smiles at Her.

"I think We still got eight minutes to spare. so where do You want to practice?  I want to practice Our performance too." Jade said walking to where Haze is.

Haze smirk.

"At the backdoor there is a huge space there. but We can't get caught that place is prohibited. wanna go?" Haze offer Her members to go with Her, as She moves Her brows up and down making Her dance mates gasped.

While Jade shakes Her head in horror then step back to where Their other members are.

"Wait? seriously? You are going to break another rules again?" A Guy with a mohawk hair asked in disbelief.

Haze chuckled.

"Relax Kris, I won't get caught. beside I am just going to practice there for five minutes, I am not gonna touch anything there or what. I heard that They check that place every an hour, so I am safe. I still got like thirty five minutes to spare before They come again to check the backdoor." Haze explained walking towards the backdoor while waving Her hands to Her dance mates who only shake their heads.

"Be right back. just yell if You see the owner coming here okay? so I have the time to hide. see yah!!" She added waving Her hands before completely disappearing.

"Haze is a number one rule breaker. She is stubborn as hell. I wonder how Yuqi could tame Her and become like a nice kid." Kris commented when Haze is out of Their earshot.

"She maybe is the most stubborn person You met, but I am thankful because She once save Me from danger. and I am thankful that Yuqi could make Her a softy." Perrie replied with a smile.

"I guess. I am lucky to see Her soft side. You can rarely see it when She is mingling with strangers. Just like when We first met.." Kris chuckled reminiscing the moments She met Haze.

They heard a footstep coming to Their way making Their eyes went wide.

"is that the owner?!" Leigh asked in panicky voice.

"I guess. We need to war---" Perrie got cut off when the door flung open.

"Woah, why do all of You look like You have seen a ghost? where is Hazel?" A Girl with a long hair asked searching the room to find Haze.

"Yuqi?! You almost gave Us all a heart attack." Perrie whined clutching Her heart for effect.

"Hazel is out there practicing our step. don't do that again Yuqi, You are going to get Us all killed." Kris sighed in relief.

"Oh is that so? then I'll do it again. hahaha I am just kidding." Yuqi laughed when She saw the horror in Their faces.

"By the way goodluck to You guys. tell Hazel I came by." She added before going out of the dressing room.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"Unnie wake up, We are already here." Saeun said nudging Me on My shoulder.

Huh? I didn't even remember that I fall asleep. I open My eyes slowly to see My sister staring at Me worriedly.

"Are You sure that You are alright Unnie?" She asked worriedly making Me feel guilty.

"Uh yeah.. I am fine. don't worry about Me Saeun ah." I replied giving Her a smile.

"Let's go, I wanted to see what inside too." I added smiling at Her before getting out of the car.

She lead Me to the way, when a familiar motorcycle caught My eyes, but I shrug it off following Her inside.

We are inside the dance club, seeing it wasn't what I expected. because this dance club is like a competition room for the dancer, not like dirty dancing, a wine in a counter bar and a stranger flirting at You or grinding at You.

"Hey! Saeun, nice seeing You here." A Guy with a mohawk hair smile at My sister.

"Who is this pretty lady with You huh?" He added making Me smile a little to show some respect.

"Hey Kris. same here. this is My older sister, Naeun. She came from Seoul and is just staying for a vacation here." Saeun replied giving the guy or Kris a fist bump.

"Oh what a pretty name She got there, but I have to go now. We are the next performer. this is Your first time watching Our performance so brace Yourself because We are gonna steal Your heart specially Our captain." He grinned smugly.

Saeun chuckled while I was lost on what He was saying. 

'No one can steal My heart except Hayoungie.' I mumbled looking at My shoes

"Uh huh? really? bring it on. let see if You can do that. beside this is My first time watching Your performance so You bettter show Us what you got. and I wanted to see how Your captain look like and if She does well." Saeun replied to Him, He laughed before going to the backstage.

"Let's take the spot there Unnie. I think the views there are much clearer." She said leading Me to the spot.

"And now!!  We are going to witness the performance of the three times champion of this dance competion--" The crowd cut the announcer's speech.

"Whooo!!! yeah!!!" The crowd cheers hearing those introduction.

"Please let Us welcome the three times champion BLACK SHADOWS crew!!! here They are to wreck Your night!!" The Guy announces excitedly.

"Thank You for that introduction Sir." A Female voice can be heard through the dark stage.

"Music que!!!" A Guy said making those speaker blast a loud music, then the stage starts to light up making us see the BLACK SHADOW crews dancing freely at the stage.

"Woah! They got nice moves. but Haze sure know how to rock the performance." I heard a pretty Girl commented while clapping Her hands.

"Yeah, sure Haze did everything to maintain their title. I wonder if Haze feel pressure being the BLACK SHADOWS crew captain, it's quite burdensome being a captain." Her companion inquired looking at a particular dancer.

I follow Her line of sight to see who Haze is, but I can't see Her face. because They are wearing a cap and a handkerchief to cover Their face.

'So that's the Haze Girl? She does look fami-- wait it can't be' I muttered when the images of the Girl who ride a motorcycle pops on My mind.

They have finished Their performance, the crowd cheers get louder chanting BLACK SHADOWS for the win.

"They did great. no wonder they got a lot of fans here." Saeun commented while Her eyes still f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter