Chapter-14

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Naeun woke up from a sun ray hitting her face..

she does not remember that she open the curtain last night... she check the time to see it's six twenty in the morning..

"Good morning unnie... you have to take your breakfast because you didn't take your dinner last night.." Saeun greeted walking inside..

"I am just glad that you didn't lock your door, so i can wake you up..." she added glancing at Naeun...

"Well, what can i say.... i just go and take a shower first..." Naeun replied yawning...

"Alright, i will wait for you in the kitchen..." Saeun said before walking out her room...

Naeun went to the bathroom to take her shower...

meanwhile Saeun got a text from Kris inviting them to a party...

'Should we go? What if Hayoung unnie's doppleganger would be there? Is it good for Naeun unnie to see her again?' Saeun asked lost in her own thought...

 

 

 

 

CHORONG POV

after Bomi showered we decided to watch a movie... 

"Unnie?" She called out..

"Yes Bom ah?" I replied glancing at her..

"Do you think Naeun and Debby would be alright?" She asked innocently...

"Of course they will... they are going to make Hayoung ah proud of them.. they may be hurt for now but i know they won't do things that might disappoint Hayoung ah.." i answered softly...

"Then i will do my best too.. to make Hayoung ah proud of her Bomi unnie..." she said with determination..

i smile to it.. even though sometimes she tease Hayoung ah or bicker with her or vice versa, in the end her love for her win and their bond gets stronger...

"Unnie, i am just going to take a nap.." she yawn putting her head on my shoulder..

"Okay Bom ah.." i replied closing my eyes too..

 

After some time.. i suddenly woke up to the sound of my phone...

i look up to see Naeun ah is calling...

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Naeun had already finished taking her shower..

after she put up some clothes she decided to go to the kitchen and have her breakfast...

"Good morning Saeun ah..." she greeted while settling herself in front of her sister...

"Good morning too unnie..." Saeun greeted back..

Saeun prepared a toast, scrambled egg, bacon, cooked tomatoes, mushrooms, hash brown and baked beans...

"Wow?! You cooked a lot.." Naeun commented seeing the foods in the table...

"Because you didn't eat last night..." Saeun replied curtly..

"Let's eat unnie.. i know you are hungry.." she added putting toast, scrambled egg and hush brown on her plate..

While on the other hand Naeun gets baked beans, cooked tomato, mushroom, toast and egg scrambled..

they eat in a comfortable silent..

after having their breakfast.. Naeun wash the dish because her sister needs to go to her work...

she already finished washing the dish, so she went to her room and decided to call her members...

"Chorong unnie doesn't pick up.. maybe she is doing something.." she mumbled.

she tries again for third time when she heard a groggy voice called her name..

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"Hello Naeun ah?" Chorong unnie asked unsurely in a groggy voice..

'maybe she was sleeping.. oh wait what time is it there?' I thought looking at the wall clock..

seeing that it's 6:50 am here, i am quite sure that it is 2:30 am or 2:50 am there..

i facepalm myself...

"Hi unnie.. did i woke you up?" I asked after i greeted her...

"Not really Naeun ah.. we were just taking a nap.. i didn't know that we fall asleep here on the couch..." Chorong unnie replied.. then i can hear some movement on the other line...

"How are you Naeun ah?" She asked after some time..

i took a deep breath.. before speaking..

"I am fine unnie.. but it still hurt.." i answered honestly..

"I know Naeun ah.. i know that feeling... but we have to be strong for Hayoung ah..." she replied positively...

'Should i tell her about Hayoungie's doppleganger? No, i don't want them to hope..' I thought shaking my head..

"You are right unnie..." i said grasping my phone tightly to prevent my tears from flowing...

"How's the other members unnie?" I asked diverting our topic..

"They are fine.. i am here now with Bom ah in our dorm.. Eunji ah and Namjoo ah are still on break.." she replied sighing..

i heard Bomi unnie's voice on the other line..

"Who is that Chorong unnie?" She asked sleepily..

"It's Naeun ah.. go to sleep now Bom ah.. it's already 2:55 in the morning.." Chorong unnie said softly..

"Naeun ah?! Can i talk to her unnie?!" Bomi unnie asked again her voice seems excited..

"Sure.. but are not you sleepily?" Chorong unnie replied concernly..

"Not anymore unnie... hi Naeun ah.." she answered Chorong unnie before greeting me...

"Hi to you too unnie..." i greeted with a smile.. although she can't see it..

"How are you? Are you okay there? When are you coming back? I have to do what i promised to Hayoung ah..." she asked a lot of question whining at the last part..

"I am alright unnie.. yes i am.. i will be seeing you all soon.. don't worry unnie, you can do it when i am back.. how about you unnie, how are you?" I answered.. asking her the last part..

i am quite worried about them too.. because i know how precious Hayoungie to them too.. 

i heard her took a deep breath... "to be honest i am not fine... but i am trying to.. i have to be strong so i can't let Hayoung ah down.. i want her to be proud of me too.." she replied her voice sounds a little bit sad..

"Yeah.. you are right unnie.. we have to make her proud of us.." i agreed nodding my head...

"So when will be that SOON though?" She ask sheepishly..

"Soon.. You know that when i am there..." i tease...

I heard her laughed.

"Okay i will count on that then... anyway you have to be careful there.." she said yawning...

"I will unnie.. you take care of yourself too.. please have a good sleep unnie.. good mornight.." i replied walking outside my room..

"I will.. good morning to you Naeun ah.. and have a great day there..." she said before hanging up...

'Now what shall i do?' I thought when i am in the living room...

i received a text from Saeun ah..

"Unnie please enjoy your time here, and go out.. even granny go out to enjoy their time..  now don't tell me you are lazy because i am going to drag your  out of the house... i will know when you came out...." i read loudly...

'hmm where should i go then?' I mumbled...

"Alright, i am going out.. but not because i am going to enjoy it to visit any places.. but because i am going to buy some groceries because we are out of stuck... :P" i answered sending my text to her...

after seconds my phone beeps.. getting it, i saw a text from my sister...

"Unnie?! Jeez you are giving me a heart attack.. alright that will do... just be careful when you are out okay?..." the message say...

i smile while reading it...

"I will... and beside who is the granny now huh?! Gosh you are too young to have that heart attack..." i tease sending her my message..

i went to my room to grab my jacket.. well i am at least descent.. wearing a t-shirt and a pants...

My phone beeps again.. i saw a message from Saeun..

"Still you unnie.. :P don't give that crown to me.. hahaha..." she replied teasing me...

i decided to just reply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter