Chapter-4

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

'Damn, I should have known. That this is not going to be easy.' I thought frustratedly after redialling the unknown number that called on Hayoung's phone.

I sigh looking at My watch and check the time.

"Hhm I only had four minutes before going to the venue." I mumbled diverting My eyes to the ceiling.

I Stand up and began walking to My room. I need to ready My self, I am really not in the mood, and I know it's going to affect My performance later.

I'm having second thought wether I should go to the venue or somewhere to look for an answer as to where Hayoung is.

I was in My room retouching Myself with make up, applying lipstick for My final touch.

I stumble upon a photo, a photo of Me and Her, Her arm on My waist.

I stare at it longingly I know it just been eleven hours since Hayoung's absent, but I already miss Her.

Because even though We are apart from each other We call or message each other after five minutes of being away from each other.

Unlike now, no calls or messages. 'Where are You Hayoung ah?' I thought caressing Her face in the photo.

I was at the driveway waiting for manager Unnie to pick Me up. I search for My phone and dialled Bomi Unnie's number.

"Hello Naeun ah, is Hayoung with You now?" Bomi Unnie asked hopeful on the other line I can hear all the members voice in the background.

'Maybe She put the phone in a loudspeaker.' I thought.

I took a deep breath before I answer Her.

"Unnie, Hayoung's not with Me, but I am pretty sure that She is in danger. an unfamiliar voice called 30 minutes ago on Hayoung's phone. She is asking for help." I explained. I heard some rustling sound at the background of the other line.

"What!? Then We need to go find Her!" A loud voice boom from the other line that I have to keep the phone away from My ear.

"Eunji Unnie, You're too loud." I whined before I speak up again.

"I won't go to the venue, I have somewhere to go now. Please do make an excuse for Me. I told them, pleading at the last part.

"Want Me to go with You?" Bomi Unnie asked. I am thankful for that, but I can't drag Her into this.

"I want you too. But Unnie you have to stay there." I told her.

"Just be careful Naeun ah." I heard Chorong unnie said. I smile.

"Yes unnie. I will." I said.

"Call us, every ten minutes so We know that You are safe Naeun Unnie." Namjoo spoke.

"I will Namjoo ah. I gotta go. Manager Unnie is here." I said waiting for their answer before hanging up.

"Alright, take good care. And be safe." They all said in unison.

"Unnie." I call out. Manager unnie looks at me suspiciously.

"Please help Me." I pleaded.

"Depends, on what help You needed." She said relenting. I pick the address on My phone and showed it to Her.

"Drive Me there unnie. I need to find out where Hayoung is. It's making Me restless not seeing Hayoung with Us, and not knowing how She is." I explained before Entering the car.

She nods to it, because even Her is worried too about our maknae.

My mind drift off to when We are all went out to have a patbingsoo and a guy approached Her and ask Her out on a date.

I was fuming when I saw how She reacted to it but have to hide it with a smile so eerily.

I told Myself that I was just mad because She is still young and that I am just protecting Her as an older sister but boy I was wrong.

I know this weird feelings al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter