Chapter-11

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOMI POV

'I am sorry Debby ah, but I can't let this man escape again. He needs to pay for whatever things He did to Hayoung ah. I hope You can understand it.' I mumbled while running inside the warehouse.

"Bomi Noona glad You are here now. so which way are we going? We need to find Him as soon as possible." Sungjae said when I arrived where they are.

Taejoon Oppa took the left path, so I have no choice but to take the right path.

Me, Sungjae, and Jackson We are on our way to find Jonny when We heard a gun shot.

"I hope Taejoon Hyung and His crew are safe." Jackson mumbled while holding His gun tightly.

"They are, You don't have to worry. They know how to control the situation." I replied trying to be positive even I know I am shaking inside hearing those gunshot everywhere.

"Look out!!" Sungjae shouted pushing Us down.

We heard multiple gun shots coming to Our way.

'Crap.' I thought when They are getting nearer.

I tried to shoot back but they out numbered Us. They are shooting towards the place We are hiding.

"This is nightmare. What are We going to do Noona?" Sungjae panic.

"I am thinking Sungjae ah." I replied not able to concentrate with the noise.

"This is your end!! Choosing to come here to catch Us is a wrong move, and You will end up being killed here! Hahaha!" Jonny laugh sinisterly.

That's when a gunshot can be heard across the room.

"Boss!!!" I heard those scoundrel shouted.

I peek My eyes out to see Jonny got shot two times on His shoulder. Peniel pull Him up and punch Him in the face.

"That's for shooting Ilhoon." He said angrily.

and punching Him again harder.

"That's for killing Hayoung." his voice is beginning to crack when He said those words.

The police came in to the scene and arrest Jonny and His men.

I thanked Taejoon oppa for doing a great job and I also apologized for disturbing His date.

I was just thankful that He understood it.

Jackson leave the scene after bidding His goodbye, I thanked Him for coming to help Us. while Peniel and Sungjae bid to go to visits Ilhoon in the hospital.

"Anytime Bomi ah. so I have to go now and continue My date. call Me if something like this happened again." Taejoon Oppa said messing My hair before walking away.

"Of course Oppa. I trust You with this because You are good in it. take care." I half yelled waving at Him.

I went to where Debby is, and saw Her with tears in Her eyes.

"Hey what happened?" I asked curiously, walking near Her.

"Oh this? it's a tears of Joy, finally Hayoung could get Her justice. I just hope that They got rotten in jail for the rest of Their lives." She explained wiping Her tears.

My phone rings suddenly. I picked it and excuse Myself from Debby.

"You have to come home now Bomi ah. We are going to talk about something. We will wait for You here." Chorong Unnie said Her voice seems sad.

"What happened Unnie? Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I'll tell You when You are here." She replied

"Alright. I'll be on My way." I said before hanging up.

I went to where Debby is, and bid My goodbye.

"Take good care Bomi ah. I'll be on my way too." She replied before going to the opposite way.

I waved Her goodbye then went to hail a cab.

I was on My way back to the dorm. When My phone rings again.

"Hello Naeun ah?" I answered once I pick the call.

"Bomi unnie. I am sorry if I didn't got to wait for You. I am in hurry to leave to heal Myself from losing Hayoung. if I stay any longer I think I would become insane." Naeun explain Her voice crack a little.

"I-- wait You're leaving? Did the CEO, the manager and Chorong Unnie allow You?" I asked confusedly.

Because last time, They told Us that We are not allowed to have Our break.

'Why I didn't know about this? did I zone out again?' I asked Myself while looking at the window.

"Yes They allowed Us. not just Me. Chorong Unnie said that She'll explain it to You when You come back. I need to hang up now Unnie." She told Me while waiting for My response.

"Okay but be careful Naeun ah. don't do stupid things okay? Hayoung told Me to take care of You, but I think I can't do that for now. just promise that You'll always stay safe and come back to dorm when You are fine." I told Her while biting My nails.

"Of course Unnie. don't worry I won't do stupid things that makes Hayoungie disappointed about me. I promise I will come back soon. Bye for now." She replied before hanging up.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

After I went to My room I decided to pack My things. I already texted My parents that I am on My way to New Zealand and stay with My sister for awhile there.

I'm glad that They allowed Me to travel on My own. I know that they are worried about Me just like when Saeun decided to lived in new zealand. after all They have  known My feelings about Hayoungie way before I even realize it.

I was just blinded to see the affection I have towards Her.

They told Me that They like Hayoungie for Me, it's just really sad that Hayoungie isn't here anymore to know about it, because She always told Me that She wanted My parents to like Her if I ever end up being Her girlfriend.

This is so sad, She is My first love, how can I even start my life without Her here.

I take a deep breath then exhale. I wipe the tears that roll down My face.

Maybe I have to leave for now.

I pick up my suitcase and went out of My room.

I decided to just hail a cab instead of asking manager Oppa to dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter