Chapter-18

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHORONG POV

i feel like those two are hiding something from us, and whatever it is, i need to figure it out, maybe it's about the two brothers..

"Anyway, is there any news about the Grullins? I heard that they have escape again.." i asked trying to catch them, looking at each one of them..

i saw Bomi and Eunji gulped then shares a looked before giving their attention to me..

Bomi let out a sighed..

"What it is Bom ah?" I worriedly asked..

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Unnie, excuse us for awhile.." Eunji said before grabbing Bomi with her..

When they are out of Chorong's earshot, Eunji began speaking..

"What shall we do? Should we tell them the truth? I am concern about them being scared and paranoid wherever we go.." she worriedly admitted...

Bomi who is in deep thought snap back to reality..

"I guess, we should.. you know how scary Chorong unnie can be.." she replied getting goosebump at the thought of Chorong's getting mad for not knowing the truth..

"You are right.. then let's go.. we just need to protect them..." Eunji said after she saw Chorong walking to them..

"Yeah.. come on.." Bomi added meeting Chorong on the way..

'I wonder who is going to protect Naeun there in New Zealand...' Bomi thought when she remembered Naeun..

 

 

 

 

HAZE POV

 

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing...

'Argghh who the heck is calling me in this hour? It is still early..' i thought as i look at the time in my wall clock..

"Hello, who the heck dare to disrupt my slumber?!" I asked annoyed but the person on the other line just giggled..

"Uh, Yuqi?! The hell.. why did you--- oh wait have you already landed? Did you already read my message?" I asked getting up gently to sit in my bed...

After she finished giggling she clears ..

"Yeah, i already did.. i am here at my home now.. thanks for sending me a message.. so how's your party?" She asked..

i can hear some rustling sound in her background..

"That's good Yuqi.. well the party did go well but it's so boring without you.." i replied softly..

i heard my stomach growl making Yuqi laughed..

When her laughter subside she speaks again..

"Owh really? You are bored? But i heard from a picachu that there's a pretty girl attended your party?" She inquired teasingly..

i can only imagine her raising her right eyebrow..

i chuckled.. "ah yeah, that picachu wasn't wrong. She is really pretty.." i stated proudly but at the same time trying to stopped the blush from creeping up my face..

'Well, that is so not me.' I thought when i realized that i am blushing.

"And She did come to my party.. but she went home early because she said she doesn't feel well, i am actually planning to go visit her.." i added with a smile eventhough she can't see it..

"You should do it.. if you want to sweep her off her feet.. i will always be here supporting you with anything.." she encourages me..

"I know that Yuqi, you are the best that i had and for that i am thankful.." i sincerely told her..

 

 

 

 

YUQI/YOOKYUNG POV

"I am thankful too. and you are always welcome.. you are like my little sister.." i said looking at my window..

it's already night time here in Seoul..

"And i am gonna make sure to protect you no matter what.." i added in a hush tone for her not to hear..

"Yuqi?" She calls out..

"Hmm.." i response..

"I know our time zone is different, i want you to take a rest.. we could talk romorrow.. please take care of yourself there.." she said concernly..

"I will thanks Hayo----" i stopped when i realized what just slipped from my mouth..

'Why did i call her that?' I thought puzzled..

"I think you are sleepy now Yuqi.. you even called me Hayo.." she softly said..

"You are right Haze.. i am going to bed now.. good night and be good there.." i reminded her..

"I will i promise..." she replied before hanging up..

I put my phone in my table and get the envelop that Mr. Hwang had given me..

I began reading it and was surprised that Hayoung didn't appear in their last comeback stage..

'Hmm, there is something fishy about that..' i thought as i remembered that our manager don't want us to perform if we are incomplete..

woah! Woah! Hayoung hadn't made any appearances since that day.. even her last post in her social media accounts was when they were having a dinner together and it was 5months ago..

I have a hunch that Something really bad is going on there, because it is not Hayoung's style to just leave and not tell anyone, i know how much she loves their fans that she is willing to do everything to make them happy.

This is so frustrating when i don't have a clue to what's going on, maybe i should go to sleep i am going to start investigating this tomorrow..

 

 

 

 

 

HAZE POV

after i took my breakfast i went to take a shower..

i was in the middle of rinsing my hair when i remembered that if you visit someone you should bring them something..

what does Naeun want though? Should i bring her donuts or yogurt or what? 

Aww man this is so frustrating!! I don't even know what she wants, maybe i will just go with my guts feeling..

 

 

~~~

 

After i took my shower, put some casual clothing and done my morning routine.

I went to the kitchen and prepare everything i needed for my special chicken sandwich.

'I just hope that she will like it. Because i added some special ingredients that she can't find anywhere--- my love for her..' i cringed at the thought. Since when did i started acting like this?

this is Perrie and Jade's fault, they are teaching me some cringey stuff, that is so not in my nature, because if i was my old self i would be punching someone just seeing them doing sweet stuff..

i got goosebumps just thinking that i will become sappy and being stupid at the same time just because of love later on, whether i will like it or not.

 

 

~~~~

LATER THAT TIME

"Phew, i did it!!" I cheered looking at my watch to see it is almost 9 in the morning..

"Good morning Haze!!!" Greeted Perrie who peeks her head on the kitchen door.

"Good morning too." I replied with a grinned..

"What got you smiling like an idiot now?" Leigh Anne furrowed her eyebrows walking inside the kitchen. Jade, Perrie and Jesy behind her..

"I'm gonna visit her.. see you later guys.." i replied passing them by..

they look at each other before smiling at me..

"Go get your girl Haze!!" Jesy encourages..

"I will.. and you! Perrie, Jade. don't have here in the house. You know my parents gonna comeback tomorrow or else you guys know what's going to happened if dad knows that you broke his rules,  Jesy and Leigh Anne i am counting on you guys, to keep them in place.." i warned then diverted my eyes to Jesy and Leigh Anne who gave me a thumbs up..

"We will do it in your garden then!!" Perrie shouted before laughing maniacally..

I can only shake my head with her remarks before going to where my car is..

I still have to pass by a store where they are selling a chicken soup.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter