Chapter-3

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOMI POV

I am worried about our maknae because lately She always told Me if something happen to Her, that I should take good care of Naeun ah. because Naeun ah is a clumsy baby. 

 

 

FLASHBACK

I was searching something in the google on My laptop, to do for my youtube channel, when suddenly Hayoung ah tried to scared Me.

"Boo yah!!" I heard someone says behind Me.

"Yah!!! what was that for!!!!?" I asked half yelling, glaring at the culprit who is laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"You should have seen Your face Unnie." She said still laughing.

I pretended that I am mad at Her, and turn My back against Her.

"Okay, I'm sorry unnie, I thought You would not get scared with it." She explained walking to Me.

She stands beside Me and looks at My screen.

"Yeah, You're forgiven Hayoung ah. just help Me find something relatable to do on My youtube channel." I said diverting My eyes from My laptop screen to Her.

"You're You Unnie, even if You do crazy stuff on Your channel, people will still love it. because They love You for being You." She said offering Me a warm smile.

"Thanks Hayoung ah." I gratefully told Her before giving Her a hug.

Suddenly Her phone rings.

"I'll excuse Myself first." She said tapping My shoulder before walking to the kitchen.

After 30 minutes She came back with a sullen expression, but She is quick to hide it.

"Unnie if something ever happen to Me, I want You to take good care of Naeun Unnie. You know She is a clumsy baby." She said laughing half heartedly.

"No problem maknae ah." I assured Her.

I thought She was just joking about it. so I shrugged it off.

Another is when we are performing and suddenly Naeun drops Her mic. 

She apologize to it, and We just smile.

Someone tap my shoulder and I saw it was Hayoung.

"See She is really clumsy, You better take good care of Her when I am not around." She said looking at Naeun with a smile.

I know Our maknae loves all Her members, but when it comes to Naeun, I know it's deeper, and different from us.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

I was on my phone trying to ask Hayoung's close friend if they saw Her, or if Hayoung's had contact Them.

But none of Them see Her or even got a message from Her. 

I thanked them all, telling Them that Hayoung maybe when to Her parents what a poor attempt to lie.

I look at the other members and saw Chorong Unnie is busy discussing with manager Oppa, Eunji went to Her room to get something, Namjoo is spacing out, and Naeun She seems lost in Her own world.

I notice that She wipe something on Her face, perhaps tears? Is She crying?' I asked Myself.

I walked to where She is giving Her My handkerchief. 

I did assure our maknae that I would take good care of Naeun when She is not around.

 

 

NAMJOO POV

Why I didn't notice that something is bothering Hayoung ah?

It is because She is all smiley when She is with Us? Did the other members notice something is off with Her?

I was spacing out thinking of the times if Hayoung ah gives a hint about something. but I can't think of one.

I was brought back to reality, when I heard Chorong Unnie's voice.

I looked at My surrounding to see My members are paying attention to Chorong Unnie.

I see Bomi Unnie comforting Naeun Unnie, and She didn't leave Her side.

Eunji Unnie asked Our manager Oppa that She'll wait here for 30 minutes and if Hayoung didn't arrive, She'll go to the venue.

Manager oppa shakes His head showing His disagreement.

"But Oppa what if She arrives? at least someone is here to wait for Her, and let Her know that She makes Us worried." Eunji Unnie reasoned out.

"You're right Eunji yah." Manager oppa said considering Eunji Unnie's reason.

"But I'm not gonna let you Eunji yah, You will take long to talk with Hayoung ah." Manager Oppa added looking to each of Us.

"Naeun ah?" Manager Oppa calls out.

"I'll let Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter