Chapter-23

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Everyone gathered and sit in the corner anticipating, it's good that they are taking a thirty minutes break after they practice while Haze stood in the middle nervously and spoke in a shaky voice. "O-okay, i'm g-going to sing unbelievable by Craig David."

"It's okay Haze, you don't have to be nervous. Just think that you are the only person in the room and you are just vocalising. I know you can do it." Naeun tries to cheer her up.

"Thanks for Cheering me up Naeun." She gave Naeun a grateful smile before singing the song she likes the most.

 

1

Always said i would know where to find love

Always thought i'd be ready and strong enough

But some times i just felt i could give up

But you came and you change my whole world now

I'm somewhere i've never been before

Now i see what love means

 

CHORUS:

it's so unbelievable

And i don't want to let it go

Something so beautiful

Flowing down like a waterfall

I feel like you've always been

Forever a part of me

And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love 

somewhere i'd never thought i'd be

 

11

In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now

Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now

I was lost and you've rescued me somehow

I'm alive, i'm in love, you complete me 

and i've never been here before

now i see what love means

[Rep-Cho]

 

REFRAIN:

When i think of what i have, and this chance i nearly lost

I can't help but break down and cry

oh yeah, break down and cry

[Rep-Cho]

 

 

After Haze had finished singing, everyone had their mouth hanging agape except Naeun who is wearing a proud smile while clapping their hands.

"You have a beautiful singing voice Haze it's like we are hearing Ha..." Eunji trails off after a moment of silence.

she chose her next word carefully so she won't hurt Haze's feeling.

"You are amazing.... regardless of who had said that you are not good at singing is deaf." Eunji said instead.

Haze chuckled hearing it. "I think it's the other way around, i made you deaf instead guys."

"That is so right Haze ah." Bomi butted in agreeing with what Haze said, making everyone laugh including Haze.

"so now let's practice our dance routine again." Chorong instructed, as she gets up from the floor, followed by everyone.

"So let's start with i'm so sick." Chorong said before playing the music.

Haze was there at the side observing them and tries to memories the step.

but they only practice the first verse up to chorus like they did earlier.

 

 

 

 

---

They were exhausted after their fourth attempt.

"Let's take a break." Chorong commanded before chugging her drink.

Meanwhile Haze was busy immitating their dance step, where she can only memorize up to Namjoo's part but she still got a little mistake in some parts.

she was lost in her own world, dancing with no music, when Naeun joins her in, and corrected her mistakes every often.

"You are good at dancing. No doubt with that." Naeun compliments as they take a rest.

"Thank you... but i still to do my best, i can't let you all down." She replied with determination.

"Just don't exhaust yourself too much okay?" Naeun said concernly.

"Don't worry i will be fine." Haze gave her a smile.

"Is your shoulder okay now?" Naeun asked when she remembered that Haze got shot.

"Yes. Hayoung's grandparent took care of my wound." Hazee answered.

"Is that so? That's great." Sge sighs in relief.

Meanwhile Her members are in awe seeing how Haze dances gracefully at the floor.

Bomi with mouth hanging agape said. "I can't believe Haze has this side. She really did well. I wonder what they will do in their DYLM part."

"Let's see what they are going to show us in that part." Chorong replied softly.

"Come on guys! Let's practice hard. We can't slack and let them see it especially Haze." She added, clapping her hand to gather them.

They all went back to practice their group dance while Naeun is still busy teaching Haze the dance.

 

 

 

 

 

YOOKYUNG POV

As i read the information Mr Hwang given me, i scurried from my office and went out to meet someone. 

my phone beeps seeing it was my boyfriend who is calling me, i swap it to the right to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey babe. I will be arriving later at 2pm. I'm sorry it took me awhile to go visits you there." He said on the other line.

"It's okay. I know you are quite busy with your work too. Just don't stress yourself too much okay?" I softly replied.

he chuckled boyishly. "Of course. You don't have to worry about me babe. Anyway i gotta go, i just need to confirm something. See you there later babe." 

"Yeah. See you and take care too." I bid before hanging up.

I was lost in my own thought when a familiar voice called me. "Yookyung ah? Where are you going?"

I turn around to face him. "I'm going to visit someone dad."

"Okay, but be careful. Alright?" He said in a worried tone.

"I will. Don't worry about me dad." I replied, walking closer to him and give him a quick hug.

"See you dad." I added before disappearing into the maindoor.

i just hope that he could answer all my question.

 

 

 

 

---

I arrived infront of a huge apartment, parking my car just nearby before getting out to ring the doorbell.

i ring it for three times until a familiar voice speak. "Yookyung ah?"

"Yes oppa, it's me. I came here to seek information about my members." I replied a little too fast.

"Wait a moment, i'll open the gate for you." He said.

i stood there awkwardly when the huge gate open.

"Come inside." He offered looking around to see if someone suspicious watching us.

He lead me inside then offers me to seat.

i glance around and didn't see the other boys.

"So...." he trails off.

I sighed.

"Can you tell me what happened to my members? I asked bluntly before giving him the envelop Mr. Hwang had given me.

"I am worried that they are all might in danger. And why i didn't get any information about Hayoung ah?" I added confusedly.

"I-uh w-where did you get this?" Changsub oppa instead asked, ignoring my question.

"I have my ways oppa. Now can you please tell me what happened?" I asked desperately.

he sighed. "When you were out of town, in the midst of their promotion.... Hayoung ah h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter