Chapter-6

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

"Naeun ah wait for Us!!!" I heard someone yelled from behind.

I stop then turns around to see it was Bomi Unnie who is  running towards Me and the other members at Her back.

"You can't just go alone Naeun ah." Bomi Unnie scold Me.

I look at Her then to the other members who just nods.

"Come on guys We have to save our maknae." Eunji Unnie spokes behind.

"Do you know where's the address Naeun ah?" Chorong Unnie asked beside Me. 

I showed Them Hayoung's phone where Ilhoon Oppa put the address in.

"I think We just need to follow this." I showed the phone to Chorong Unnie.

"Then come on, We have to take the right section passing this abandon house." Namjoo said.

I was leading Them the way, My members are behind Me.

We are walking to the right section, I was looking at Hayoung's phone to see if We are in the right direction.

I glance at My back and saw Chorong Unnie is talking on Her phone. Bomi Unnie and Eunji Unnie were discussing about something. Namjoo is texting manager Unnie.

I was busy looking at My members When I felt someone bumps into Me.

"Ouch." I muttered when I was push aside.

"Sorry Miss, I was really in a hurry. I need to ask someone to save My friend." The girl keep on bowing.

I hold Her shoulder to stop Her from it.

"It's okay Miss. We are also looking for Our member." I smile. Then She lifts her head and was surprised to see Me.

'Maybe this is one of Our fan.' I thought. To My surprised She began tearing up and hug Me.

"Thank God. Naeun shi, I really need Your help." She croak letting Me go. She wipes Her tears and look each one of Us.

"I am Debby, Hayoung's friend. Please I need You to come with Me, We need to save Her." She begs pulling Me with Her.

The other members follow Us. "Hayoung ah was willing to give Her life just to save Me, and I can't let that happen." She said.

"Hayoung is the most caring person I have ever met." She sadly smile.

We pass by the house that the address in the phone had detect. I stop Her, and She looks at Me expectantly.

"Why did We stop Naeun Unnie?" Namjoo asked stopping behind Me.

"The address indicates that We are here." I told them.

"Then what are We waiting for let's search the house!!." Bomi unnie yelled walking passed Me but Debby hold Her left arm, shaking Her head.

"Hayoung ah isn't there---" Debby began but I cut Her off.

"But the phone number I trace is pointing to that house." I told Her while pointing to the house.

"I was the one who called on Hayoung's phone for help...  She isn't there, We have an encounter with Jude in that house, She let Me ran but My conscience told Me otherwise, I cameback for Her but there is no one there." She explained hastily, as She pointed ahead.

"Their are two ROUTES there, the left one lead you to the river while the right one lead you to the cliff. We need to separate in two groups to quickly finds Hayoung, let's split in two groups, You had a phone to communicate each other if one of the group had found Hayoung." She suggestively said, We nod to it.

I went with Her with Bomi Unnie to the right route, while Chorong unnie, Eunji unnie and Namjoo ah took the left.

"Hey girls!! wait for Us!!" We heard someone yelled and saw Ilhoon Oppa and s.

"We already divide our group. We are going with You Naeun ah." Ilhoon Oppa said catching His breath then points to Changsub Oppa and Minhyuk Oppa.

"Sungjae, Peniel, Hyunsik and Eunkwang will go with Chorong Noona group." Ilhoon Oppa added.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Can I have Her first Jude? She is an idol She would taste good when I f**k her." The guy with a black cap said walking slowly towards Me.

"Sure you can have Her Dave. We will just watch here. Just don't make us h****y. Or I will punish You too." Jude uninterestedly replied playing with the gun.

I ready Myself. Getting the pocket army knife in My pocket. 'Come on, so that I could test this pocket knife on You.' I thought.

"Come here baby, You don't have to play hard to get, You'll like what I'll do to You." The guy chuckled maniacally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter