Chapter-28

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Naeun was teary as She witness Hayoung opening Her eyes slowly.

"Water. I need water. Please." Hayoung uttered hoarsely.

She felt like run dry for months when it was just a day.

"Alright, here. Drink this love." Naeun immediately hand Her a glass of water before going to the wall and leaned Her back.

"Thanks, Naeunie." She smiled before gulping it in one go.

"Where's everyone?" She asks while roaming Her eyes around Her room.

She saw Her members sleeping peacefully on the couch in a sitting position.

A smile crept into Her face then divert Her attention to Naeun when She spoke.

"Your Grandparents went home to get clothes. Mr. And Mrs. Mcleidon and Jordan are talking with Doctor Junho. While Yookyung ah and Debby ah went out to buy foods." Naeun answered softly.

"Okay, aren't You sleepy? You can lay here beside Me Naeunie." She asks as She points to the space beside Her when She saw Naeun's state.

"A bit. But I can still manage." Naeun replied yawning.

"But I miss You Naeunie." Hayoung pouted as She pat the space beside Her.

Naeun giggled seeing it then comply to what the younger girl wants.

She walks closer to Hayoung and climbs to Her bed.

"I miss You too." She said softly as She kissed Hayoung's forehead.

"I'm glad that You are finally okay, Hayoungie." She added with Her sinceriest tone.

"I was kinda worried if I never make it alive, I would have hurt You again." Hayoung replied lowly.

"Sshh. You are here now. And that's all that matters." Naeun uttered as She capture Hayoung's lips.

She didn't care if someone walk in on them, all She cared is to feel Hayoung in Her arms again.

After few seconds Naeun detached Herself from Hayoung.

"Let's sleep." She said sleepily.

Finally sleep has come to visit Her it was already 2 in the morning.

 

 

 

---

"Hayoung ah?!" Bomi half-yelled in surprised tone as She saw Hayoung sitting on Her bed caressing Naeun's face.

She looks at Her and gave Bomi a smile. "I miss You Bomi Unnie."

"Hayoung ah! You are finally awake?!" Bomi gets up from the couch and immediately went to Hayoung.

"Sshh. You'll wake up Naeunie." She replied in a low tone as She open Her arms to give Bomi a hug.

"Hayoung ah??" Eunji mumbled groggily as She rub Her eyes.

She was surprised but happy to see Hayoung and Bomi hugging.

She immediately wake Chorong and Namjoo.

Just like Her They were surprised and happy to see Hayoung is finally awake.

They immediately went to Her and give Her a hug.

"We miss You Hayoung ah." Chorong said as She kiss Hayoung on Her forehead.

"I miss You too guys. And I'm sorry for making You all worried when I left for Donven." Hayoung apologized.

"It's okay. You are here now. You are here with us. We don't have to dwell on the past." Chorong said tearily.

"Yeah, Chorong Unnie, is right Hayoung ah. We don't have to dwell on that moment. When You are able to leave the hospital, We will make new memories. We will go to busan to Eunji Unnie's hometown." Namjoo told Her as She slowly wipe Her tears.

Bomi and Eunji did the same as they are having a tears of Joy.

They chatter and laugh at Bomi and Hayoung's antic. They are really the gag duo.

"You guys don't be noisy. You'll wake Naeun ah up." Chorong reminded them.

"Unnie's, Namjoo ah? I think I need Your help about something?" Hayoung become serious.

"What is it? Are You in pain? Should We call the doctor?" Eunji asks worriedly as She check Hayoung.

"No, Eunji Unnie. I'm not in Pain. Come closer." She said.

They went closer to Her and huddled then Hayoung whisper something to them.

They all smiled.

"Okay, got it. leave it to Us." Chorong gave Her a proud smile.

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I woke up when I heard the doctor's voice. I think That was the longest sleep I have for the past months.

I look at the time to see it was 1 in the afternoon. Hmm. That's why.

When I open My eyes, Mr. And Mrs. Mcleidon was talking with Hayoungie.

"We are sorry for not telling You who You are. We just want to protect You from the danger. And I know it was a bit selfish for Us to let You take Our daughter's identity." I heard Mr. Mcleidon apologized.

I glance at Them to see them bowing to Her.

"We are really sorry, I hope You forgive Us someday. We understand If You don't want to see Us here. We just want to be sure that You are okay, before We leave." Mrs. Mcleidon Added painfully.

I feel Hayoungie heave a sigh. "No, don't leave. I-I understand why You did that. And If its not for You, I wouldn't be reuniting with My fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter