Chapter-24

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"You two know each other?" Bomi asked confusedly looking back and forth to Haze and Yookyung.

Yookyung and Haze both nodded their head.

"How did it happened?" Chorong who is sitting next to Bomi inquired curiously.

"Why you didn't tell us about this Yookyung ah?" Grandpa Oh asked in a surprised tone.

"I....." Yookyung trails off then look at each of them then sighs.

"To be honest, I didn't know how to tell you about her.. I was kind of worried that you might not believe me, so in order to gain your trust I have decided to conduct an investigation first about Haze." She looks at Haze with an apologetic smile, Haze just nod her head in understanding.

"But I found out that both her parents where from switzerland and then I decided to befriend her to know more about her because she really reminds me of Hayoung ah. By the time I was friend with her, Hayoung ah and I are still in contact with each other." She explained in a low tone.

"I can conclude that there are really two of them." She confirms.

"Grandpa Oh are you really sure that Hayoung ah doesn't have a twin?" Namjoo asked confused with everything.

"I.... i am not sure. Because when Hayoung ah's mother gave birth, we only saw one baby and that's Hayoung ah." Grandpa Oh answered unsurely.

"Are you alright Haze?" Naeun asked concernly.

"Yeah. I just remember something." Haze gave her a small smile.

"I.... I never knew Yuqi is connected to all of you. I'm actually kind of grateful that i have met Yuqi because.... only Yuqi can tame me to become a better person." Haze added.

As they were talking about Haze, Yookyung's phone rings continuously interrupting them.

"I'm sorry, I have to pick this up." Yookyung excuse herself.

"Is it really possible for two people to resembles a lot?" Bomi mumbles while looking at Haze.

 

"I still think that somehow they are connected." Debby who was silent for the whole conversation, stated firmly as she silently observes Haze.

"You think so?" Naeun asks hopeful.

Debby nodded her head before getting up.

"Yeah. I have to go. And tell Changsub oppa and s to be prepared for next week. So that Jonny can't outsmart us on that event." Debby added in a serious tone.

"alright. Take care Debby ah.." Bomi uttered concernly.

Debby just nodded her head before going out her home.

 

 

---

Yookyung walk back in after her phonecall, taking the seat next to Haze.

"Sorry. It's was your cousin Jordan who have called me." Yookyung apologized while looking at Haze.

"W-wait?! Jordan?! He is Here?!" Haze freaks out.

She can't believe that Jordan would come to Seoul.

"Yeah. And I'm going to fetch him at the airport." Yookyung replied.

"I'll go with you. But what is he doing here? Why he didn't call me?" Haze asks as she stood up and wait for Yookyung.

"I'll tell you on the way." Yookyung replied. 

Naeun and the others are just looking at them.

"Sorry guys. We will talk again later." Yookyung bowed before going out followed by Haze.

 

 

 

HAZE POV

We were inside the taxi, I was wating for Yuqi to speak but she is kinda lost in her own thought.

So there is really a possibilty that me and Hayoung are connected to each other?

But why did mom and dad have to hide it?

Gosh. I'm getting insane with this.

"Why are you frustrated Haze?" I heard Yuqi asks.

"Hmm. Nothing. So what is Jordan really doing here?" I inquired suspiciously.

She laughs nervously. "H-he ask for my help to find you."

I think that's the half truth. Because It's seems like they are hiding something from me, the way Yuqi nervously bite her nails.

I was going to say something but the driver beats me to it.

"We are here Ma'am." He announces as he park his cab.

"Thank you Ahjussi. Keep the change." Yuqi smiles politely.

'What does Ahjussi means?' I thought as i followed her inside.

I saw her answers her phone call and make some distance away from.

"it Might be Jordan, but why... Why does she needs to be far away from me? Is there kind of secret that I could not eavesdrop between them? But what?" I grumbles as I observe her.

She went back to where I am, wearing an apologetic smiles.

"He is just getting his luggage, he'll be here any minutes now." She said softly.

I just nodded my head, trying to cover up my suspicion about them.

After some time, we saw Jordan walk towards us grinning.

"Yuqi! Couz!" he yelled excitedly not caring if people find him annoying.

While the others sent death glares to us, I glared back at them and they cowers to it.

"I don't know him." I muttered when he still continued to be embarassing.

 

 

NAEUN POV

After Yookyung and Haze left, I was left here thinking to why God let us meet Haze who looks exactly like Hayoung.

Is there a possibility that they are really connected to each other?

Arghh. I'm getting insane with this idea. I don't know if I should get my hope again.

"Naeun ah?" I heard Chorong unnie's voice called out for me concernly.

I look at her way then she spokes again. "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, unnie. I am fine."

"Have you already thought of what to do in your DYLM part?" Bomi unnie asked curiously.

"I.... Uhm not yet unnie. I'm Just gonna ask Haze if she has any ideas about it." I replied unsurely.

"But isn't it usually you are the one that giving a lot of ideas." Bomi unnie asked again.

Well Bomi unnie is right, i was usually the one who make all the ideas and practice it with Hayoungie. But now my mind is in shumble and i can't think of anything.

"I---" but Chorong unnie beat me to it.

"Naeun ah already use all of her ideas everytime we dance to I'm So Sick. So it's better that they surprise us with it." Chorong unnie cut in.

"Ah right. Then surprise us at the event Naeun ah." Bomi unnie winked.

I just nervously laugh at it. 

"Naeun unnie, your phone is ringing.." Namjoo informed me, as she gives my phone.

"Thanks Namjoo ah." I smile at her then look at the caller I.d.

"Who is calling Naeun ah?" Eunji unnie asks as she pass by me.

"It's Debby ah." I curtly replied before swiping it to the right to answer her call.

"Put her on loudspeaker." Chorong unnie commented, I nodded my head.

"Hey, Naeun ah. Listen. Jonny took the bait we made to lure him out. Minguk oppa and Changsub oppa saw two of Jonny's men came here earlier to check the Venue." Debby said on the other line.

"R-really? Then it might be dangerous. They might put a bomb there." Bomi unnie said worriedly.

"Don't worry Bomi ah, we already check the Venue for possible bomb threat, but the place is clear. I think they are going to use another method to get Haze." Debby replied on the other line.

"Is that so? Good. I think we just need to prepare for something unexpected. We only got few more days before the event." Chorong unnie said.

"Yeah, and we are on stand by and we patrol the area two times a day." Changsub oppa commented on the other line.

"Okay, thank you for the info guys. We will go back to practice now." Eunji unnie bid softly.

"Let's go guys!" Chorong unnie lead us back to the underground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Days has passed and tonight Apink will perform at Olympic hall as what they planned to lure Jonny.

"Are you ready?" Chorong asks Haze as she passed by her at the backstage.

"Yeah, I'm Quite.... To be honest, I-I don't know when did I start getting nervous like this, because I have never been nervous before even when we compete for championship. Arghh, I can't stop myself from being nervous." Haze ranted nervously.

"Don't worry, you'll do good tonight. We saw how determined you are learning our language. It's like you are born with it. We got your back." Chorong replied trying to Cheer Haze.

"T-thanks, Chorong. I just hope that tonight is the night they can catch that Jonny gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter