Chapter-29

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

After We finished Our meal, I signal for Hayoungie to continue what She wants to say earlier.

She took a deep breath before exhaling.

She is really nervous, the way She scratch Her head and bite Her lips.

That's Hayoungie's mannerism.

"What is it Hayoungie?" I asked not to sound impatient.

I wanted to know what's on Her mind, what She wants to say.

She take a deep breath again Then gave Me a sincere smile.

"I am not good at this... But I will try My very best not to fail at My proposal." She started in a soft tone.

Did She just said that?

Is She really gonna propose to Me today?

She then talks again. "Naeun Unnie... I am thankful that God has given You to Me. From the day I first saw You on that audition, until this day. My feelings has never changed. My heart only loves You and Only You. I want to take this opportunity to ask You, if You want to spend the rest of Your life with Me?" 

I gasps when I saw Her getting on Her knees as She shows Me a ring.

"Ms. Son Naeun, I here by declare My love for You and ask You to be My wife. Uhm... Will You marry Me?" She asked softly.

My tears slowly falls down on My cheeks because of Joy.

I didn't waste any time and walk to Her, embracing Her tightly. "Yes, Hayoungie. I will Marry You. I love You so much."

"I love You too Naeun Unnie. But Why are You crying? Shh... Stop crying Unnie." She said softly wiping My tears as She slids down the ring to My delicate finger.

"These are tears of Joy. I am just so happy. Finally, We will be forever and as One." I replied in a soft tone.

She kissed Me on My forehead. "Forever and always."

"Congrats, guys!!!!" We heard Our members congratulating Us.

"Thanks, Unnies. Thanks for the help and for giving Me the courage. Without You Guys, I can't do this." Hayoungie told Them sincerely.

"Glad We can Help You Hayoung ah. So are We still going to play that song?" Eunji Unnie asks.

I saw Hayoungie scratch Her head. "Yeah.. Let's play it Eunji Unnie." 

"Sit back and relax Naeun ah. And watch Your soon to be wife and members perform." Chorong Unnie gave Me a smile.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

Bomi Unnie is going to be the drummer, Eunji Unnie on the keyboard, Chorong Unnie and Namjoo Unnie are on the guitar with Me.

"I hope You like this Naeunie." I smiled nervously.

 

I take a deep breath before singing the first verse.

1st

I wanna take you down to Main Street

Your favorite place in town

We'll walk along that old road

Till the setting sun goes down

Then I'll get down on one knee

And see forever in your eyes

And say I want a lifetime you and I

 

ALL

Ref-Cho

Here in this moment

Standing face to face

Let me take you deeper

Till we're heart to heart

And all the space between is over

And you finally feel the love that you deserve

Come with me, take my hand

 

 

BOMI UNNIE

Chorus

I wanna give you the world

I wanna give you the world 

(I wanna give You My world) - I am harmonizing with Bomi Unnie.

 

 

ME AND CHORONG UNNIE

2nd Verse

I wanna take you to an old church

You'll be wearing white

And you'll walk down the aisle

With your father at your side

We'll promise this love always

No matter what may come our way

Be my wife and I'll chase you everyday

(Oh baby) - ME

 

 

ME, BOMI UNNIE AND CHORONG UNNIE

Here in this moment

Standing face to face

Let me take you deeper

Till we're heart to heart

And all the space between is over

And you finally feel the love that you deserve

Come with me, take my hand.. Oohh..

 

 

 

ME

I wanna give you the world

I wanna give you the world

 

 

EUNJI UNNIE AND NAMJOO UNNIE

I have prayed for you

Through lonely nights

I waited for you

And now you're holding me tight

Your heart is what I'll treasure

And God will be my guide

This life of love spent by your side

 

 

I sing the refrain again and chorus while My members gave Me a back up vocals.

 

ME with their back-up vocals

Here in this moment

Standing face to face

Let me take you deeper

Till we're heart to heart

And all the space between is over

And you finally feel the love that you deserve

Come with me, take my hand

I wanna give you the world

I wanna give you the world 

(I wanna give You My world) Eunji Unnie harmonizing with Me.

I heard loud Applauses and saw it wasn't just Naeunie but some customers clapping and cheered for Us.

"Thank You." I uttered shyly through the microphone.

"I wish You guys Forever!" A customer yelled happily.

I blushed.

"See the impact of Your love." Bomi Unnie nudge Me teasingly.

"Woohoo! Advance congratulations to You guys! I am already jealous that You lovely couple are engaged!" A woman in Her 30's shouted.

"See. Everyone wants to see Your happy ending." Chorong Unnie commented.

"Thank You Ma'am." I smiled to them.

"That was a wonderful song. Is it part of Your album?" A guy asks curiously.

"Hayoung ah composed that song for Her beloved girlfriend. Maybe We can put it on Our album, If Hayoung ah wants too, We can add it up." Eunji Unnie told Him.

"Please add it to the album. I promise I will buy many of it." A student pleaded.

"Yeah, they are right. I am willing to spend more money for Your album!" I heard a familiar voice shouted.

"Yeah! And We will support You all the way!" Another familiar voice said.

I scan the crowd to see Them waving and smiling at Us.

"Yookyung Unnie! Debby ah! I am glad to see You both here!" I told them as I ran down the stage to meet them followed by My members and well of course My Naeunie.

"Sorry, We are kind of late. We had to pass by a bakeshop, to give You this." Yookyung Unnie apologized as She hands Me a cake.

"Congrats again to the both of You." Debby said giving Me a hug then Naeun Unnie.

"Thank You Deb." I smiled at Her.

"Let's eat first before going home." I told them.

"But You have already eaten and only prepare it for two persons." Chorong Unnie reminded Me.

"Oh, . I am hungry again. Maybe I could cook Us something. Do You guys want to come with Us?" I asks them looking at each of them.

"Sure, We want to catch u-" Bomi Unnie got cut off by Namjoo Unnie.

"Look! Look! You are on dispatch News headline!" Namjoo unnie showed Us the headline on Her phone.

"It's confirmed! Apink Son Naeun and Hayoung are dating. They are the newest LGBT couple that We revealed. Here's the proof." Eunji Unnie read out loud.

"They are kinda late with their news. You guys are not just dating You are engaged already." Bomi Unnie commented.

"Yeah, and I congrats them for finding out after so many years of Us not having any dating scandals." I replied with a small laugh.

"Uhuh.... We are good at hiding. We can just escape them Even though how hard they tried to get a scoop about us following Us around like a crazy stalker." Bomi Unnie chuckled.

"Yeah, Bomi Unnie. That's why I got tired of hiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter