Chapter-1

In A Way You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

"Finally We're home!!!!" Shouts the troublemaker of their group.

"Unnie, You're too loud." Says Naeun who was beside Bomi that time covering Her ears.

"Hehehehe sorry Naeun ah, I just miss being home." Bomi replied apologizing to Naeun.

"Alright guys go and change Your clothes, afterwards go to the kitchen and lets have dinner together okay?" Says Chorong their leader who went directly to the kitchen after Her mini speech.

Hayoung went directly to Her room and changed Her clothes wearing a black hoodie, rip jeans and a converse.

She hears Her members yelled. 

"Yes unnie!!!" Her members replied who are walking to their room.

"Maknae ya, where are You going?" Called Bomi to Hayoung seeing that She isn't going to their kitchen room but instead to the maindoor.

"I'm going to meet up My friend Bomi unnie, I already told Chorong unnie few hours ago before we arrived here." Hayoung replied as She holds the knob of their maindoor.

"Is that so? Be careful Hayoung ah, it's already late." Bomi told Her.

On the other hand Naeun halt Her steps and eavesdrop to Bomi-Hayoung's conversation.

She wonders why their maknae need to meet up with Her friend in this late hours.

'Hmm maybe it's something important.' She thought entering Her room.

She wanted to text Hayoung but She debated doing so, frustrated She throws Her phone to Her bed and went out to the kitchen.

She hears Her member talking. "Unnie did Hayoungie told you She's meeting Her friend this night?" Namjoo asks their leader holding Her fried chicken ready to eat it.  

She walks behind Namjoo and sits beside Her.

"Yes, Namjoo ah. She told Me at the backstage before We went home, She said it was urgent. the manager agreed to it. So I let Her." She hears Chorong says after swallowing Her food.

Bomi and Eunji who just nods at Chorong continue eating.

"Unnie did Hayoungie said She'll come back later?" She finally asked their leader. The 3 members who were eating seriously, looks at their leader waiting for the answer too.

"Uhm She said if it's take long, She'll stay at Her friend's place, and stay the night." Chorong said glancing at Her members.

"Did She say what Her friend's name unnie?" Eunji asks finally finding Her voice to speak up, but still concentrating with the food in front of Her.

"Uh yes, I remember. Her name is Debby. That's what our maknae said." Chorong replied wiping with the tissue.

Naeun just stare at Her food thinking about this Debby girl that She never knew existed in their maknae's life. She take a deep sigh and started eating Her dinner.

Curious eyes where looking at Her, at Her peripheral visions She saw Her Bomi unnie whispering something on their leader's ear.

She didn't mind though She keeps on chewing Her food until She felt someone touching Her shoulder.

"Naeun ah do you know something about Debby?" Chorong asked Her curiously. She swallows Her food before answering their leader.

"No unnie, Hayoung ah never mention Her to Me." She said disappointedly, shaking Her head lightly.

"That's alright Naeun ah, We don't know too." Consoled Bomi tapping Her shoulder.

"It's already late, We need to go now to sleep, We still have schedule tomorrow." Eunji says yawning, stretching Her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter