Too Jealous

That Cold Wall Called Fate

It's been over a week, and Suzy finally settled in a bit at her apartment. Which was a good thing for me. That meant that I can spend some time with Myungsoo. Chang Hyun was being unusually quiet, but I can't blame him. I mean, I have been hanging around with my little brother more than with my boyfriend. Chang Hyun must've felt lonely without having a small conversation with Myungsoo.

On a nice Monday morning, I got a text from Myungsoo. He wanted to take a walk with me since it was the perfect day for a walk. I can't blame him. The sun was high up in the sky, the sky was painted in bright shades of blue, and little puffs of clouds decorated the sky. Birds were singing, the flowers were dancing, and there was a perfect touch of breeze to go with the day. I quickly grabbed my bag and a thin jacket for the small encounter I would be having with Myungsoo.

"Hey Mom! I'll be outside, okay?" I called, putting on a random cap.

"Where are you going? I might need you later," my mom said.

"Don't worry! I promise it won't be long! I'm going to go out with Myungsoo for a small walk," I told her. My mom gave me a faint smile.

"Ah…You're still hanging around with that boy? He's a good boy."

I grinned. "I know. Don't you think I made the perfect choice?"

I paused for a moment, slipped on my shoes, and decided to leave my house. Here's the funny thing. When you're asking you parents if you made the perfect choice for picking the perfect guy, they will usually agree with you or disagree.

But my mom didn't say anything and continued to display some more breads on the shelf.

 

I panted hard when I arrived at the park. To be honest, I'm not athletic. I can hardly run a mile, and I'll literally faint after two laps. I took a seat on the bench and sank. I wiped my sweat with my sleeves, and rested my eyes for a moment. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who?" the familiar voice asked. I grinned.

"Who?"

"No really, guess."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Aish…Come on ~~~~! Guess!"

I laughed, and removed his hands from my eyes. I turned around, and flashed him a smile. "Hello Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo pouted. "You cheated! You looked and then answered!"

"I already knew that it was you, stupid," I replied, sticking out my tongue. Myungsoo gasped as if he was offended by my remark. I giggled, and stood up from the bench.

"So should we start walking?" I asked. Myungsoo smiled.

"You bet! Gosh, I have so much to tell you! But you know what I really want to tell you after the past few days?" Myungsoo asked. I shook my head in reply, as Myungsoo pecked my soft lips. "I missed you."

I blushed, and looked away. I could've replied back, but I was too shy to. When I mustered up all my courage, I finally mumbled a soft, "I missed you, too."

I heard Myungsoo snickering besides me as my cheeks flushed in a bright shade of red. Myungsoo grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I turned to him and smiled. For a whole five minute, all we've been doing was staring and walking with smiles on our faces. It might sound boring, but if you're in love, nothing is boring.

Ring! Ring!

I gasped, and dug my hand in my bag to find my phone. Myungsoo groaned, scowled, then looked away from me. I bit my lips apologetically, even though he wasn't seeing me.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized. I checked the caller. It was Minho. I turned back to Myungsoo, and he was frowning when he peeked over my shoulder.

"Minho? Really? Can't you pick it up later?" Myungsoo asked with a whiny voice. I pouted. To be honest, I really disliked hanging up on people on purpose. I gave my boyfriend a small, innocent look, which eventually caused him to give up.

"Hello? Minho?" I answered.

"Hey ~~~~! I'm at your house right now. Plus, your room is very…small," Minho mumbled. My eyes shot wide open.

"What?! You're in my room? B-But how?!–" I stopped, and then glanced at Myungsoo. He seemed to be shocked as well. He gave me a look of annoyance as if he was jealous. I don't blame him. Minho is the first guy ever to come inside my house and explore my room.

"Your mom let me in. I'm playing with Chang Hyun, too," Minho added.

"Are you serious? You're playing with Chang Hyun? Myungsoo hardly can have a nice conversation with Chang Hyun, though," I muttered. Before I heard Minho say anything else, Myungsoo grabbed my phone away from me. I started shouting and reaching for the phone, but all Myungsoo did was raise my phone high up in the air and press the "end call" button. I dropped my jaws as Myungsoo handed my phone back.

"There. Your conversation finally ended," Myungsoo replied. He flashed me a crooked smile as I frantically tried to call Minho back.

"You idiot! I was in a middle of a call–" When I finally found Minho on my contacts, Myungsoo tilted my chin up so that I can face him. I met his hard, cold gaze causing me to feel as if I were a jellyfish. My legs went numb, and all I can think about was how close Myungsoo was to my face. He leaned a bit closer to me, and bumped his forehead on mine.

"And we were in a middle of a date. You can give him a quick text or something, right? There's no need to call him back. Unless…" Myungsoo tilted his head a bit. "…you have feelings for him."

I quickly shook my head. "N-No! W-Why would I have feelings for Minho? He's just a friend! I thought I told you that before."

In an instant, Myungsoo pulled away and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Great! Come on, let's start walking again."

We continued with our small stroll again, but later that day I did notice something. This was actually the first time Myungsoo was this jealous. Plus, I already told him that Minho was my friend. Myungsoo never had any trouble with me whenever I was calling Taemin. 

Does this mean Myungsoo think that I'm lying or something about Minho?