Secrets Kept By Myungsoo

That Cold Wall Called Fate

"You okay?"

"Huh?" I looked up and found Myungsoo giving me a worried look. I blinked my eyes for a moment, and suddenly realized that everyone was almost done with their breakfast except for me. I quickly let out a weak laugh and dug into my breakfast. I nodded my head in reply, hoping that Myungsoo won't get too worried about me.

"If you don't want to eat, I can eat it for you," Minho said. He suddenly dived towards me and swallowed the food from my spoon. I blushed, as Myungsoo narrowed his eyes.

"She didn't ask for help," Myungsoo snapped. I quickly placed a hand on his lap, hoping to calm him down.

"Well, she hardly touched her breakfast. Besides, we always have lunch and dinner, right?" Minho asked, giving a taunting smile at Myungsoo. I glared at him, telling him to bug off. Minho obeyed calmly as he stood up and stretched his arm. "Anyways, thanks for the breakfast. Where are we going to go today?"

I glanced at Myungsoo. He clenched his fist under the table and sighed.

"Well, I was going to take ~~~~ somewhere, but I found her gone with Suzy," Myungsoo said, glancing at Suzy. Suzy turned pale and looked worried. I bit my bottom lip, and nervously chuckled.

"Ah, I, um... Well, I kind of... You know... Forgot," I answered honestly. Darn it! How could I have forgotten about Myungsoo waking me up at an unexpected time?

"You forgot? I wouldn't have forgotten if I were you," Suzy muttered. I narrowed my eyes as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced at Myungsoo, and gave him an apologetic look. He just smiled back, but I could tell that that he wasn't pleased with me.

"But do you guys have any plans today?" Minho asked. I stared at Myungsoo, who shrugged his shoulders. Minho grinned. "Great! Then I can take ~~~~ to the beach, right-"

"Oh second thought, why don't we all go to the beach?" Myungsoo interrupted. Minho glared at Myungsoo, who stuck his tongue out. I laughed softly as Myungsoo helped me up from my seat. Completely forgetting about breakfast, the two of us headed back to our hotel room to change our clothes. 

However, I peeked behind my shoulder, and found Minho staring at me with puppy eyes.

I never look back to see how the opposite gender is doing, except for Myungsoo, my brother, and my dad.

And I mean never.

 

"Noona, when are you coming back?" Changhyun whined. I laughed through the phone and smiled.

"Soon, Changhyun-ah. I'm with Myungsoo right now," I replied. "Want to hear Myungsoo say 'hi' to you?"

There was a long silence on the other line. "…Is Minho hyung there?"

I blinked my eyes. Who was he asking for? Did I hear him clearly? Did he ask for Minho, not Myungsoo? And did he just say Minho hyung?

"Um, no. He's downstairs." I spotted Myungsoo coming out of the bathroom, dressed comfortably for the beach. "Look, Changhyun. I got to go. See you later?"

"Okay! Bye! Tell Minho hyung that I said 'hi!'" Changhyun exclaimed happily. He hung up before me as I stood up from my place. I put away my phone in my pocket and smiled at Myungsoo.

"Who was that?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh, it was just Changhyun, my brother. I missed him, that's all," I answered.

"Ah, I see. Does he miss me? You know, if we ever get married, he needs to like me," Myungsoo pointed out. I frowned as I pulled him out of the room.

"Yes, yes! He misses you!" I lied. How many times have I lied to Myungsoo so far? "In fact, he even said 'hi' to you."

Myungsoo grinned. "Do you think we're getting along now?"

I grimaced as I shrugged my shoulders. "Who knows…"

At that very moment, I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. Things aren't going well as I thought it would, I thought to myself.

 

"Why is everything…so clean?" I asked, gaping. I inhaled the salty air and widened my eyes in delight as I stared at the clear, blue sea. It was actually blue. There's actually an ocean that looks blue.

"I thought you'd like it," Minho said, smiling at me. He swiftly plucked a flower out from a bush and gently placed it behind my hair. I blinked my eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up. Right then, I felt a strong arm grab me by my waist. I looked above me and found Myungsoo narrowing his eyes.

"Stop flirting! What part of her being my girlfriend do you not understand?" Myungsoo asked bitterly.

Minho smirked. "I told you, she won't be yours forever. Don't you remember any of our conversation this morning?"

My eyes widened as I stared at Myungsoo's grimacing face. "You guys talked? Are you serious?"

"While you and Suzy were gone, we decided to have a friendly chat," Minho responded. Myungsoo slightly gritted his teeth as I beamed.

"Myungsoo, I'm so proud of you!" I squealed. "You're learning to get along!"

Myungsoo laughed coldly, and narrowed his eyes until a dark aurora sparked in them. "Me? Get along with this guy? That's impossible."

I slightly pouted as Minho patted my head. Myungsoo slapped away Minho's hand, who just smirked. Minho waved me a quick goodbye as he approached Suzy. I turned my body around so we can talk to each other face-to-face.

"Myungsoo, what did you guys exactly talk about?" I asked quietly. Myungsoo released his arm around my waist and gave me a fake smile.

"Nothing. Nothing important," Myungsoo replied. He took a deep breath, and pinched himself while closing his eyes. He shot his eyes open and gestured me to walk with him on the beach. I hesitated for a moment, and then nodded my head.

For once, I felt our relationship was falling apart.


Author's Note: So…how's everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing fine! If you guys saw my author's note in Oppas' Little Girl, Driven to Despair, and/or Framed, you can ignore this. Anyways, I'm putting this story on a one-month hiatus. I'm going on vacation (KOREA!) and where I'll be staying probably has no wifi. I was planning to update once more before I leave, but now that I see it, it's really unlikely for me to update. On the other hand, if you have any free time and want either a review or a graphic (or even both!), stop by at cool story, bro. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the update and see you in a month!