They'll Get Along

That Cold Wall Called Fate

There was a cold, bitter look on Myungsoo's face when he met the eyes of the fourth invited person. Minho didn't look pleased when he saw Myungsoo, either. Suzy and I tensed up between them as they exchanged heartless glares.

"So… You brought him as the fourth person," Myungsoo said. He looked at me with hopeful eyes as if he was pleading for me that this was some kind of joke. I slowly nodded my head.

"Y-Yeah…Why? Do you have a problem with Minho?" I asked carefully.

"I don't have a problem," Minho said with a hint of hatred in his voice. "In fact, I'm perfectly fine with being with Myungsoo. I don't know what his problem is, though."

Myungsoo shot a glare at Minho. "Yeah, I'm fine with Minho. As long as he doesn't bug me like he's bugging me now, I'll be perfectly fine."

"Ha! Me, bug you? Look, I'm just talking to you," Minho said reasonably. Myungsoo glared at Minho and tightly grabbed my wrist. I flinched from the pain, but allowed Myungsoo to drag me away from Minho. I mouthed an apology to Minho, who immediately gave me a warm smile. I turned to Suzy, who looked really awkward around Minho. I sighed, and looked back at Myungsoo who had a hard expression.

Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to bring Minho along, I thought, pouting.

 

"According to our tickets and this map, our room should be somewhere around here," Myungsoo said, blinking his eyes. His brown orbs were literally glued to the map, and I was kind of getting tired of walking around. The boat was kind of unsteady, but then that was because of the waves. Minho grumbled something and snatched away the map.

"Give me that," Minho muttered. Myungsoo gasped and glared at Minho.

"Hey! I was using that–"

"Follow me," Minho said confidently. He tossed the map back to Myungsoo and quickly walked through the halls in a past face. Not only that, but he was also holding my hand as we were passing through the deluxe rooms. I glanced back to see Myungsoo glaring at Minho, holding back a shaky fist. I smiled a bit to cheer him up, but Myungsoo was too furious with Minho.

"Minho, slow down," I said once I noticed that Suzy and Myungsoo were trying their best to keep up with us. Minho ignored me and took a swift left turn. "Minho…"

"If I'm right and read the map correctly, our room should be right…here," Minho said. He stopped in front of a brown door and smiled. He took out the room card and swiped it against the door. The security system made this weird beeping sound and unlocked the room. My eyes widened as Minho gently grabbed my arm.

"Wow, you actually found it!" I exclaimed. He grinned.

"So, shall we…"

"Hold it!" Minho and I turned around to find Myungsoo approaching us with Suzy right behind him. Myungsoo quickly approached Minho and gritted his teeth. "We didn't decide who sleeps with who."

Minho smirked. "I thought it was already established earlier at the entrance."

"What? We never even talked about it!" Myungsoo retorted. I quickly walked next to Suzy and tugged on her sleeves.

"Let's go inside and lock the door. Maybe that will cool them off," I suggested. Suzy grinned and nodded her head as the two of us crept our way inside the room. I grabbed the room card from Minho's pocket and Suzy slammed the door behind him. The security system made another weird sound, and was followed by slams on the door.

"Ya! ~~~~! Open the door!" Myungsoo shouted. I frowned.

"'Ya'? Excuse me, but I prefer darling," I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Don't tell me that you're kicking us out! We barely stepped inside!" Minho shouted.

"I guess you guy can sleep outside then," I replied.

"Eh? Outside? Sweetie, I thought we were supposed to spent this vacation together!" Myungsoo pointed out.

"We will as soon as the both of you cool down," I responded.

"Wait, that other girl is with you, too?" Minho asked. I glanced at Suzy who froze when she knew that Minho was mentioning her.

"Ah, really? Then that's perfect! Suzy, can you open the door for us, please?" Myungsoo asked sweetly. Suzy bit her bottom lip and gave me an uneasy look. My eyes widened, and I quickly grabbed Suzy's hands.

"No, you cannot obey Myungsoo's pleads!" I hissed, trying to pull her away from the door. Suzy gasped and tried her best to squirm out of my arms.

"B-But he wants me to open it! I have to!" Suzy whimpered.

"Okay, you might be obsessed with Myungsoo, but that still doesn't give you the rights to open that door! If you want chaos in this room, then be my guest," I lectured her. Even though it sounded like I was going to let go, my arms were tightly wrapped around her waist. I got to admit, she was one strong girl.

"Suzy? Is ~~~~ pulling you back?" Myungsoo asked.

"Shut up, Myungsoo!" I yelled back, glaring at the door. Behind the doors I heard two boys chuckling at my reply. I grinned, and continued to pull Suzy back. I gave her an eye that said, "See? Just wait, they'll get along soon."