Only One Trip

That Cold Wall Called Fate

"We're finally off this thing!" I cheered. I walked away from the boat and inhaled the fresh scent of the ocean. The wind was perfect here! The palm trees looked absolutely beautiful, and the whether was warm and delicate. My boyfriend gave me a tight back hug and smiled at me warmly.

"Hopefully we get to have some fun in this island," Myungsoo whispered. I smiled and nodded my head.

"It's okay. I'm sure Suzy and Minho won't bother us," I replied. I turned to Suzy, but not at Minho. Whenever I took a glance at Minho, my cheeks would turn red and my heart would start racing. "Right?"

I caught Minho shrugging his shoulders in the corner of my eyes, and Suzy just nodded, even though she didn't mean to. I forced a smile and turned back at Myungsoo, who just pushed me in front of him.

"Come on! I want to visit the hotel! After that, let's go to the beach and have a dinner. Maybe after that, we can take a walk and–"

"Woah! Woah!" I exclaimed, stopping him. "That's a lot for a day."

Myungsoo pouted. "But we only have three days left to have fun! Who knew that the boat ride would take up the vacation week…"

"Three days is enough for me," Minho blurted. Minho, Suzy, and I turned around and saw Minho smirking at us. "Three days is all I need."

"Wow, you must know how to have vacation for only three days," Suzy commented. Minho just grinned and stared at me. I looked away and tugged on Myungsoo's shirt.

"Come on, Myungie! Let's go and check out the hotel!" I said, pulling him away. I wanted to just…avoid Minho. It would be easier if I just avoided him for three days, right? Then I wouldn't need to hang out with him later, right?

Hopefully I'm right.

 

When we arrived at the hotel, Minho and Myungsoo began to argue for who gets which bed. Myungsoo insisted on sleeping with me for the three nights because he was my boyfriend, but Minho argued that it would be uncomfortable for him to sleep with Suzy. Suzy just stood back, hoping that the argument would stop. I didn't even bother stopping them. I was already planning to sleep with Suzy later.

"Then let me propose something," Minho finally said. "On the first night – tonight – you can sleep with ~~~~. On the second night, ~~~~ sleeps with Suzy, and on the last night, I sleep with your girlfriend."

"No way am I going to let you sleep with my girlfriend!" Myungsoo shouted. "You know that I can't stand the idea of you and my girlfriend being together."

"Why? Because you're jealous?" Minho asked. I saw Myungsoo's cheeks turn to a deep shade of red. I blushed along with him, and I looked away from the scene. See? This is one of the many reasons why I should love Myungsoo and stay as his girlfriend.

"W-Why do you want to sleep with ~~~~ anyways?" Myungsoo questioned. Minho glanced at me, and just smiled.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"She seems nice."

"And Suzy doesn't?"

"I don't know Suzy. I have to know ~~~~, though."

"And why?"

"Personal reasons," Minho replied. He swung his bag on a random bed and smiled. "So we're settled, right? I'll be sleeping here tonight. I'm going out for a walk. Anyone want to join me?"

I thought that no one would want to walk with Minho, but Suzy raised her hand high up in the air. "I'll go," she volunteered.

Minho stopped, then nodded his head. He walked out of the room as Suzy dropped her bags on the same bed as Minho left his. She smiled and waved at Myungsoo while she just gave me a neutral look. She walked out of the room, following Minho. Myungsoo gritted his teeth until I gave him a tight squeeze on his hand with mine.

"Come on, let's just go and have fun," I said. Myungsoo paused, and then grinned. He pecked my cheeks and led me out of the room with our fingers interwined with each other.

He's so cute when he gets jealous.

 

"You're planning something, aren't you?" Suzy asked. Minho, who was just playing with some small sand crabs looked up.

"What?"

"You're planning to do something to their relationship, right?" Suzy asked again. Minho frowned until Suzy scowled. "Don't pretend to not understand me. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Minho paused, and then smirked at Suzy. "So what if I'm planning? It'll only take this trip and three days until Myungsoo is yours."

Suzy froze. "What do you mean…?"

"I know you want him," Minho said. "I know you want him badly. I know you dream of becoming his girlfriend. I know."

Suzy clenched her fist. "So what if I want to be with Myungsoo? He's happy, and that's all I can do for him. What are you exactly planning?"

Minho shrugged his shoulders. "It's nothing big. Although…maybe Myungsoo will fall in love with you faster if you help me?"

Suzy froze. Help Minho? Heck no! She wouldn't do such a thing for her own selfish desire!

But…she could blame it on Minho if she was caught.

"…Let me think about it," Suzy replied. Minho just grinned and continued to play along the shore.

"I hope you make the right decision, Suzy," Minho said. "I really hope you do."