I Think

That Cold Wall Called Fate

After spending hours at the café with Suzy (I could tell that she was trying her best to keep a smile just for Myungsoo), Myungsoo took me home. As we began to walk through the busy street, he suddenly asked me a question.

"So what do you think of Suzy?" Myungsoo asked me. I looked straight into his eyes. To tell you the truth, he looked kind of scared. I paused for a moment, wondering what I should say to calm that nervous look in his eyes. Then, I turned my head towards him and gave him a huge smile.

"I like her! She seems so sweet!" I exclaimed. Myungsoo sighed in relief, as he put his hand over his chest.

"Oh, good. I introduced a lot of girls to Suzy in the past, and they all seemed to hate her. They keep saying that Suzy likes me. Funny, huh?" Myungsoo laughed. I laughed along with him, but I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

She totally loves you. It's just that she's really quiet about her feelings,I thought to myself. We walked side by side, holding hands through the city. Before I knew it, I was already in front of my parent's bakery shop. I looked up, read the sign, and sighed. Myungsoo grinned.

"Why? You don't want to go home yet?" Myungsoo asked. I blushed, and pulled my hand away from him.

"Pft. As if. I'm exhausted, Myungsoo. Of course I want to go home," I lied. Honestly, I didn't want to leave Myungsoo. Not just yet. 

The corner of his lips went upwards. "Then I'll see you tomorrow! Bye ~~~~!" 

He pecked my forehead, causing me to blush even harder. My heart raced as he pushed me to go inside the bakery shop. I didn't notice that I was staring at him the whole time until he frowned.

"Ya, you'll see some of this face later tomorrow. Right now, go in. I don't want you to catch a cold," Myungsoo pouted. I cracked a smile.

"Like you ever cared about me," I joked. Myungsoo dropped his jaws as I giggled. I waved at him, and quickly got inside before Myungsoo could say anything to me. 

This. This is the life.

 

"Noona! Noona, wake up!"

I groaned. I just had a peaceful dream about…Darn it, I forgot what my dream is about. I sighed and lazily sat up. I rubbed my eyes, and when my visions cleared, I found Chang Hyun holding my phone.

"What is it, Changhyun-ah?" I mumbled.

"Umma and Appa are at work, and someone called you!" Chang Hyun exclaimed. His smile was even brighter than before as he continued his speech. "And it's not even Myungsoo!"

"Myungsoo hyung. Be respectful, Chang Hyun," I scolded him. I took my phone and pressed it against my ear. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this ~~~~-ssi?" a deep voice asked. My eyes shot wide open as I stared at the unknown number. I glared at Chang Hyun, who innocently smiled at me.

"Er, and you are…?" I asked back, raising an eyebrow. I hated it when I got ad calls like these, or when someone called the wrong number.

"This is Choi Minho, the man who asked ~~~~ for lunch yesterday," Minho said confidently. 

He should really keep his identity low. Is he really this open? I wondered.

"How did you get my number?" I questioned him.

"Your parents gave it to me after I returned from my lunch meeting yesterday. You still owe me lunch."

I scowled. "No I don't. I don't even know you."

"Then why are you still talking to me?" he asked. 

Good point, I thought. I hung up on Minho without saying goodbye. He's turning out to be a real creeper. Three seconds later, his number came up on my phone. I put my phone to silent and ignored the call. I didn't even want to eat lunch with this man. I mean, it's only my parents who knows him, not me.

Chang Hyun suddenly poked my stomach. I glared at him.

"Stop it, Chang Hyun. You're going to make me puke," I told him. Chang Hyun looked up at me, grinned, and then stopped poking my stomach. He climbed up my bed and sat on my lap.

"Noona, are you going to see Myungsoo?" he asked. I frowned at my little brother and poked his chubby cheeks.

"It's Myungsoo hyung to you. Anyways, yeah, I'm going to see him," I told Chang Hyun confidently.

I think.