Clarification

That Cold Wall Called Fate

I arrived in front of Myungsoo's door, but I wasn't sure if I should knock on the door. What if Suzy and Myungsoo were together, doing something unexpected like kissing? Or what if the two were smiling and laughing, sharing memories from the past? Or what if the two are taking a nap and I coincidentally find them with smiles on their faces?

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I can't doubt Myungsoo's love towards me anymore. I should just knock and ask for a reasonable explanation.

My fingers curled up into a ball and I gently knocked my knuckles against the door.

"Who is it?" a manly voice called. I wet my lips and took another deep breath.

"It's me, Myungsoo," I answered. There was a heavy silence through the door. I heard a few rustling noises and loud stomps. I slightly flinched. "Um, are you okay?"

"F-Fine! Hold up!" Myungsoo shouted. I slowly nodded my head, unsure if I should continue waiting or leave. In the past, he would immediately open the door, but now…He sure was taking a long time.

"Myungsoo oppa? Are you sure there isn't anything wrong–" The door swung open and Myungsoo gave me an exhausted smile. He leaned against the door way and nodded his head.

"Yeah, everything is fine. What's wrong, ~~~~?" he asked.

"I actually wanted to see if you were doing fine. Can I come in–"

"Aw, that's really sweet of you! Come on, why bother staying at my house when we can go outside? It's…" He paused and stared at the clouds. The fluffy clouds were pretty dark, showing how it could rain any minute. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"It's what?" I asked.

"It's…a wonderful day?" Myungsoo said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Myungsoo, what are you hiding?" I asked, frustrated.

"Nothing! I promise, nothing!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"You promise? Are you sure you promise? If you lie, I won't forgive you!" I told him in my best threatening voice. Myungsoo flinched and sighed. His shoulders dragged down as he glanced back at his house.

"If I tell you, do you promise that you won't get angry?" Myungsoo asked quietly. I nodded my head. He bit his lips, hesitated, and scratched the back of his head. "I…kind of lost my phone."

I blinked my eyes, waiting for him to continue. He didn't say a word after those six words. He tightly shut his eyes and cringed as if he was expecting my to scold him. After a few minutes, he slowly opened his eyes and met my blank face.

"That's it? You lost your phone?" I asked. Myungsoo kept still.

"Aren't you angry that I my phone?" he questioned me. I shook my head.

"Why would I get angry?"

"Well because I lost my phone and your number was in it. What if someone keeps sending you prank calls or something?" Myungsoo asked.

"You could've told me that you lost your phone so that when someone with your phone number calls me, I don't need to pick up," I replied reasonably. 

"So you aren't mad?" he asked again. I shook my head.

"Like I said, why would I get mad?"

"So you won't be mad if I put the picture of you sleeping on one of our dates on my wallpaper?" he asked slowly. My eyes widened as my cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"You said you deleted that!" I exclaimed.

"But you were too cute, and I couldn't stand replacing another picture of you on my wallpaper!" he protested.

"I–Wait, you have more pictures of me? When did you start taking pictures of me? You stalker!" I joked. However, he frowned at my response.

"I'm not a stalker," he grunted. Then, a sly grin appeared on his face. "But I am an expert on kissing."

I felt my cheeks turn hot and my eyes grow wide. "No way. Don't do it, Myungsoo oppa. Please–Ack! Stop! Stop! Okay, I'm sorry for calling you a stalker! Let me go!"

Myungsoo had his arms locked around my waist, and he was planting kisses on my cheek and near my lips. I giggled as I struggled to push myself away from his grasp. He really seemed to enjoy torturing me because I felt his arm wrap around me tighter.

"I'm sorry about losing my phone. I'll make it up to you somehow," Myungsoo whispered. I smiled as I gave him a quick peck on his lips.