The Boy's Conversation

That Cold Wall Called Fate

"I can't believe you," Minho said, scoffing. "I really can't believe you. Really? You're going to prank your girlfriend?"

"S-Shut up!" Myungsoo said, turning red in embarrassment. He slowly placed his phone closer to the door and repeatedly played a laughing app on his phone. "If you want to get into the room, then this is the only way to do it."

"Why can't we just barge into the room…"

"Oh sure, as if I'm going to pay hundreds of cash for this fancy door," Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. Minho scrunched his nose as if he smelled something fishy. He crossed his arms and leaned against a wall.

"You know, if I was ~~~~'s boyfriend, I would be begging on my knees rather than pranking her," Minho said in a snobby tone. He receieved an annoyed look from Myungsoo, but of course chose to ignore it. "I mean, if you prank her, then she would trust you less and less…"

"You know what? Have you learned the word, 'be quiet and keep quiet 'cause you're bugging me?' If you didn't, then congratulations, you finally learned it," Myungsoo said, slightly gritting his teeth. He was obviously annoyed with Minho, and desperately wanted to into the hotel room and give you a tight hug. He almost wanted to punch Minho at that time, too.

"Well sorry," Minho mumbled. "I just thought that I could share some of my suggestions with you…"

"I don't need your suggestions or whatever. I'm doing perfectly fine with ~~~~ right now," Myungsoo replied.

"Hey, how long have you been dating her?"

Myungsoo paused, and then a small smile crept on his face. "For a while."

"…How long?"

"None of your business."

"You mean you don't know?"

Myungsoo kept quiet as he continued to play the laughing app over and over again. He had a numb expression on his face, but at the same time, he had a glowing look on his face. Minho scoffed and gave Myungsoo a stare.

"You–"

"It's not like I don't know," Myungsoo interrupted. "It's just that I don't want to tell you. What if you do something, like using my answer against me?"

Minho let out a fake laugh. "Me? Do something to you? Why would I do that?"

"Well, I don't know. Let's see, you kind of gave me some kind of evil stare earlier, and we didn't have a good start in the beginning, either. Oh, and–"

"Okay, okay! Sure, I didn't seem trustworthy, but that's probably because I didn't really know you. If you think about it, we don't know each other at all, if you know what I mean," Minho said, trying to lighten up his tone. Myungsoo gave him a frown as he stopped playing the laughing app. He slipped his phone back into his pocket and sighed as he tried to knock on the door. Completely ignoring Minho's explanation, Myungsoo paid attention to hearing an answer on the other side of the door.

 

Suzy and I were playing cards on the bed until I heard a knock on the door. I raised my eyebrow, and slowly got up from my bed. I turned to Suzy, who gestured me to open the door.

"It's probably the boys," Suzy said, biting her bottom lips. I glanced at the clock and gasped. It was already getting late, and the boys were probably exhausted from waiting outside the room in the cold hallways.

"Yeah?" I called.

"~~~~? Can you please open the door?" I heard Myungsoo plead. I smiled and swung the door open. I met my boyfriend's tired and sleepy eyes and turned to Minho's desperate look. When Myungsoo tried to take a step into the room, I quickly blocked him from entering. He raised an eyebrow as I smirked at him.

"You asked if I could open the door," I said. "I never said that I would let you in."

I heard Myungsoo whimper at me and saw Minho roll his eyes. I chuckled and glanced Myungsoo, who gave me a puppy-face look. I bursted into laughter and stepped away from the door, allowing the boys to come inside the cozy room. Myungsoo quickly dashed in without picking up his luggage and jumped into a random bed. Minho growled and grabbed his luggage as I swiftly picked up Myungsoo's luggage and closed the door.

"I hope you guys know that you two will be sharing a bed," I said. Myungsoo quickly sat up and dropped his jaws.

"B-But I thoguht that we were going to sleep on the same bed!" he cried. "I don't want to sleep with him, nor do I want him to sleep with you!"

"But you have to consider Suzy's feelings," Minho said. "She's not so close to me."

"But–"

"He's got a point, Myungsoo," I added, agreeing with Minho.

"Oh, so it's my fault now that Myungsoo can't sleep with you?" Suzy asked, frowning. I nodded my head, even though I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to sleep on the same bed as my boyfriend. I can sleep better with him than with Changhyun or any other person. I don't know, Myungsoo seems to bring my comfort when I sleep.

"Aish…and now half of this trip is a total blow-out," Myungsoo muttered. Minho smirked and collapsed on the bed. He heaved a sigh and looked at me with a warm smile.

"So…who's going to take a shower first?" Minho asked.