Canola Flowers and Pictures (1/2)

That Cold Wall Called Fate

"So because you said that doing everything I planned would be tiresome, I shortened our activities into the three days we have," Myungsoo said. For once, he sounded like a genius.

"You did? You know, I'm fine if you want to do everything today," I replied. "I just won't be able to wake up tomorrow morning."

Myungsoo chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He quickly pecked his lips against my forehead and smiled. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

"Myungsoo…" I whined shyly. "It's too embarrassing if you kiss me in front of all these people."

"So what? They're just couples," Myungsoo replied calmly. He bumped his forehead against mine and stared deeply into my eyes. "Just like us."

"But still…" I couldn't find another excuse because my mind was too distracted thinking about how brown his eyes were. They were deep, chocolate brown. I felt my heart beat faster, and I felt relieved. See? My heart still beats for Myungsoo. My heart only beated for Minho's looks, that's all.

"See? If the others around us can cuddle and be sweet, then so can we. Now, let me find my camera back at the hotel, alright?"

I frowned. "Camera? For what?"

Myungsoo winked. "You'll see why. Stay right here, okay! If a guy's going to hit on you, scream."

I laughed in reply. Myungsoo took off back into the hotel, and I sat down on a random bench. As I waited for Myungsoo, I realized how wonderful the landscape was. The lush, green plants danced in the wind, and the tall, large palm trees grabbed almost all the tourists' attentions. I smiled and thought about the wonderful events Myungsoo planned for us.

"Oh, you're alone?" I whirled my head around and found Minho just inches away from my neck. I quickly stood up and straightened my back.

"M-Minho!" I exclaimed. "W-Weren't you with Suzy?"

Minho turned around. "Oh, yeah. She went to get something."

"So you just ditched her?"

"No. I told her that I'll meet her back at the hotel. Since you're alone, do you want to go somewhere?" Minho asked. I slowly shook my head. 

"N-No thank you. I'm going somewhere with Myungsoo in just a second," I replied. Come on, Myungsoo oppa! Hurry up and get out of the hotel!

"Where?" Minho asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. As much as I wanted to answer him, I had no clue where I'm going. 

"Hey, ~~~~! I got the camera–" Myungsoo stopped when he saw Minho behind me. He glared at Minho, and I caught Minho glaring back. Myungsoo walked up to me, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me away from Minho.

"Well!" I exclaimed. "Here's my boyfriend! Thanks for the short chat, Minho! Bye!"

"Wait!" Minho said, grabbing my other hand. I felt Myungsoo's grip around my wrist even tighter. I bit my tongue, hoping that Minho would let go any miute.

He didn't.

"Let me go with you," Minho pleaded. "I'll be fun with all three of us!"

"This is a date–"

"So where are we going?" Suzy chimed in. Myungsoo and I stared at Suzy, wondering when she appeared. Minho smirked at her question.

"No idea. Myungsoo, why don't you lead us?" Minho suggested. Myungsoo let out a sigh and irritatedly stared at Minho. Minho blinked his eyes innocently as he tugged me to his side. Myungsoo accidentally released his grip and Suzy took this opportunity to grab Myungsoo's arm. 

That's not right! I screamed in my head. I should be the one holding onto Myungsoo's arm, not Suzy!

"Lead us?" Minho said, gesturing his head to the street. Myungsoo gave Minho a cold look and let out a quick puff of air. He slipped his hands into his pocket and walked away, leading the group to wherever he wanted us to be. I felt my heart sink as I stared at Suzy and Myungsoo from afar. Just then, I felt my heart squeeze in jealousy. I don't know if a girlfriend should think like this, but…Myungsoo and Suzy…they looked really good together.

I felt Minho wrap his hand around my tiny hand. I looked up, and almost melted when I saw his smile. I gasped and realized how weak I was feeling when he looked at me which such warm eyes. I looked away and covered my mouth with my free hand.

This isn't right.

It's terribly wrong.