Minho the Frequent Customer

That Cold Wall Called Fate

I paced back and forward in the living room as my little brother fed himself a bowl of cereal. He was scooping the bowl with his spoon and played airplane by himself, leaving a mess all over his chin. I didn't care at that moment. I could clean up the mess later.

Who's 'she'? I wondered, staring at the message. It didn't seem right! Maybe it was a typo? No, it couldn't be. Myungsoo hardly made any typos. I was beginning to get frustrated. Sure, I would text him or call him, but he was picking his friend up at the airport. Does the airport have good connection? 

Unfortunately, no.

I was freaking out. I wanted to cry. Was he cheating on me? 

Calm down, ~~~~, I told myself. I exhaled and inhaled deeply. Could I really be this stressed out? He mentioned that this fellow she is a friend. Yes, just a good, old friend. Mhm, that has to be it.

"~~~~-ah! Can you come over here for a minute?" my mom called me. I sighed, and grabbed a paper towel. I quickly wiped up the mess Chang Hyun made and sighed again.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I trashed the milk-soaked towel and ran to the shop. I pushed away the curtains that was strictly for employees only. Once I appeared in the shop, I saw an unfamiliar guy wearing dark black shades to cover up his eyes. I raised my eyebrow, as I examined his clothing. He was simply wearing some ripped-up jeans and a white t-shirt with a black, leathered jacket. From what I could tell, he had a pretty good sense of fashion. Maybe better than Myungsoo oppa's fashion.

Quit comparing Myungsoo and take your thoughts off of him! When you figure out that he's cheating on you, then compare him with this stranger, I told myself. I mentally slapped at myself, as my mom gave me a cheerful expression.

"Oh good! You're here! ~~~~, meet Minho. He's been one of our frequent customers," my mom said sweetly. She pushed me a bit towards Minho, as if she wanted me to throw myself into his arms or something.

Sheesh, and I thought she knew that I was hooked up with Myungsoo, I thought, rolling my eyes. I smiled at Minho and shook my hands with him. To my surprise, they were…cold. I had second thoughts that Minho was a vampire.

Stop thinking like that! I scolded myself. This is what you get for sitting on the computer all day, reading stories online.

"Um…Is she usually like this?" Minho asked to my mom. My mom laughed weakly and gestured me to let go of Minho's hand. I gasped, just realizing that he's been waiting for me to shake my hand off of his for minutes. I quickly shook it again and faked a laugh after letting go.

"Uh…I'm sorry. I was just thinking," I replied, blushing in embarrassment. Minho just smiled as he turned to my mom.

"The same as usual," he said calmly. My mom quickly nodded her head and took off to get whatever Minho had requested for the past few days or so. I was about to go back to Chang Hyun until Minho grabbed onto my wrist.

"Hold up!" Minho exclaimed. His grip tightened as I let out a slight gasp. Minho noticed how tight his grip was and quickly loosened up. He scratched the back of his head and bit his bottom lips. "Er, sorry. I was just…how would you like to have lunch with me?"

I were just about to reply until I got a text message. I gave Minho a small smile and apologized for the message. 

"Excuse me while I take this," I said quietly. I quickly checked the message, only to find out that it's Myungsoo. I smirked, as I read the message. It seemed like he was free and wanted me to meet his childhood friend for lunch. I looked at Minho, who also got a text message. Before he took it, I instantly replied, "Er, sorry! I have to meet someone for lunch."

Minho frowned and stared at the message, completely ignoring me. He heaved a sigh and looked up to me with boredom in his eyes.

"Sorry, I got to go. I have to meet with someone. Maybe we can eat together next time?" Minho asked hopefully. I would snort if I could. Why would I have lunch with a complete stranger? My mom quickly scurried over and handed Minho a plastic bag with bread in it.

"Here you go! That will be 15,000 won," my mom said. Minho quickly paid in cash as he took the bag out of my mom's hand. He flashed her a charming smile, as my mom walked away to help another customer. I sighed and scratched my head.

"Look, I don't have time to visit you. I don't even know you!" I told him. Minho stared at me, his large, brown eyes boring into mine. I gulped nervously, as he leaned closer and closer to me. I could feel my phone slowly slipping out of my sweaty hands. What was he doing? Is he going to kiss me?

I quickly pushed him away from me as hard as I could. He backed up and gave me a curious stare as I panted hard. I swear, my cheeks are probably as red as a firetruck or something! Minho chuckled softly and tossed me a piece of paper. I quickly caught it with both of my hands and noticed that it was a business car.

"Call me whenever you can have lunch. Bye." With that, Minho left me alone in the shop, dumbfounded. I sighed, and checked my phone. My eyes widened as I noticed that I have five unread messages from Myungsoo.

One day, he's going to pay for all the phone bills, I thought, shaking my head. I giggled, ready to reply to al the messages. Right before I started replying to Myungsoo's images, I looked back at the exit of the shop. Minho was gone, and it was as if he disappeared in a blink of an eye.

I still don't get him, I sighed, going back to play with Chang Hyun a bit.


A/N: Hey guys! ^_^ It's me, 500sunny500! :D I just wanted to let you know that I made a review shop with a friend of mine, less_than_3. I would love it if you guys checked out our review shop! :D Just click bellow and you'll be sent to our review shop right away! :)

Silly Dreams Review Shop