Chapter 8

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 8 

 

 

 

 

Beakhyun knew where he was when he opened his eyes the next morning.  He could just make out the sound of Chanyeol deep breathing, it gave Beakhyun a nice feeling inside, he got up following the sound finding Chanyeol cruelled up in the living room sofa he really had stayed out there all night. Chanyeol look so peaceful, yet is was comforting for Beakhyun, never had he met someone like him.  He almost jumped out of his skin when he saw Chanyeol move when a phone rang and for once is wasn’t Beakhyun  long deal from the battery draining. 

 

 

Chanyeol cursed as he rolled over answering the phone, it took him less than a minute to finish the call, before laying back down and looking at Beakhyun, ‘We’ve over slept.... 

 

‘What time is it? Beakhyun asked. 

 

 

‘well afternoon......’ Beakhyun eyes widened, ‘Where you supposed to be somewhere... 

 

 

‘I was....’ Chanyeol told him, ‘I was meant to be on a flight this morning......’ Chanyeol saw the concern in Beakhyun eyes, ‘Doesn't matter my personal assistant is already rescheduling me a later flight.” Chanyeol stared at him, Beakhyun found out then why he had thrown himself at Chanyeol last night. But thinking about it made his cheek turned a nice shade of pink Chanyeol appeal to him.  

 

 

‘Chanyeol.... I sorry I didn’t mention it before....’ Beakhyun was trying to not look anywhere but Chanyeol but it was a lot harder than he thought. ‘about me......’ Seriously Beakhyun you need to say it, Beakhyun screamed at himself but while he was trying Chanyeol spoke. 

 

 

 

‘It’s  a miracle you still are....’ Chanyeol was not so shy on the subject. 

 

 

Beakhyun wasn’t sure if he still wanted to be. Just thinking about what they could have done. Beakhyun thought it would have been an amazing feeling they would get to share, but looking at Chanyeol he couldn’t say that now. Chanyeol reached out to take Beakhyun hand pulling his closer onto the couch beside him. He stretched out his hand moving Beakhyun hair from the side of his face. There was a slight bruising now and scratched, it was much clearer now it angered Chanyeol but he remained calm not a word spoken between them.  Chanyeol could loss himself here, He could have taken something from Beakhyun something so special, he seeked for revenge clouding his better judgment, Beakhyun deserved so much better. He could have told Beakhyun about Sehun and why he was so hell bent on getting revenge on him. But there was no need for it? He had to think and fast. He needed to say something anything, but he found he couldn’t so instead he kissed him.  

 

 

It was a different kiss than from last night, they knew more about one another now, but it didn’t last long. Chanyeol knew his reputation, and it wouldn’t be changing it any time soon, he pulled back he needed to, ‘So what’s you plan for today?’ 

 

 

Beakhyun fumble with his hand, ‘Go home I suppose, I need to arrange a flight first.’ Beakhyun told him, “but I also need to speak to my father away from stepmother. I don’t need her sticking herself in to my bussiness. ‘I need to tell him I'm moving out.’ 

 

 

‘Good...’ Chanyeol said, ‘You need to …’ Chanyeol stopped himself who was he to tell Beakhyun what to do. It wasn’t his plan to give his own opinion on the subject, and seriously he probably would have lost it at Beakhyun father. Wodering how much abuse Beakhyun had taken from the woman before they had met. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter