Chapter 25

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_________________________________ 

Chapter 25 

 

 

‘Beakhyun....’ Chanyeol spoke softly caught in the movement only they could share. Beakhyun took a deep breath as Chanyeol slowly trusted in, gasping breathless on impact while gripping onto Chanyeol shoulder as he was taken. Chanyeol took the best care of him, trusting inside. He Capture Beakhyun pure exception nothing couldn’t be hidden away, each movement taking Chanyeol own breath away. Beakhyun always allure him to be closer, faster repeating it, the pleasure taking over the both of them. Beakhyun body bounced with Chanyeol each movement bringing the closer. Their movement describe and lust nothing matters apart from what they shared. Their lips taking each other's. 

 

 The lay back, Beakhyun lying next to Chanyeol chest catching his breath as Chanyeol ran in finger thought Beakhyun silky locks, ‘Were to you get the energy I'm exhausted.’ Chanyeol laughed. 

 

‘Only you could bring out the animal in me....’ Chanyeol told him after like the fifth time kissing his lips when Beakhyun tilted his head up to his. He really was an animal in the sense, tonight he didn’t hold back, not having to worry about the sounds the were making is cause a five year old heard them, they had the house to themselves since Kyungsoo had taken Hyun Yeol for the night. Only wanting Chanyeol to hold Beakhyun longer. ‘I love you...’ 

 

‘And I you...’ Beakhyun hugged close to Chanyeol and drifted off to sleep. The sun shone brightly through the curtain of their bedroom the next morning. Beakhyun awoke first to accustom of getting up early due to their active son. He took a deep breath relishing the warm body he lay next to. Just a little longer he thought. It wasn’t until he felt a kiss at the nape of his neck. ‘Morning.... 

 

‘Morning,’ Beakhyun mumbled, he turned his back to Chanyeol ready to get out of the bed when Chanyeol pulled his back.  ‘Oh no... any more of that and I wouldn’t be able to walk your son will be wonder why Umma walking funny and I'd prepare if I didn’t have to explain.’ Beakhyun laughed. When Chanyeol arm cupped around him. ‘Just a little longer.... I’ll have to share you with him in a couple of hours. 

 

‘Are you that jealous of your son... Chanyeol 

 

‘Sometimes.... he gets to spend more time with you   than I do lately and I miss us.... I miss our couple time,’ Chanyeol told him. 

 

‘That what happens when you have kids and are son.... is always full of beans must be all the sugar you give him when I'm not around.’ Beakhyun told him. 

 

‘He makes you smile more than I can these days.’ Beakhyun seem to be taken back by Chanyeol statement. 

 

‘That not truth....’ Beakhyun sat up. ‘Hyun Yeol a little funny guy, all he keeps talking about is things he wants to tell daddy, to do with Daddy I should be the Jealous won.’ 

 

Chanyeol leaned up on his elbow laughing. ‘You're not telling me something, ‘Beakhyun looked at him, ‘Don’t give me that look something on your mind, I know that, I was kind of hoping you would talk to me unless I'm the problem, am I?’ Beakhyun shook his head. ‘I know I've been busy lately and haven’t had the time to spend it with you or Hyun Yeol . But I will make it up to you both.’ 

 

‘You really have a high opinion of yourselves...  We both know that; beside do you really think I... we would have done what we did last night if you were the problem.’ Beakhyun told him rubbing his nose agaisn’t Chanyeol. ‘My problem is with me....  

 

‘Beak..’ The shield Beakhyun  held around him  to protect him from his parents was long since gone, shattered by Chanyeol stupid judgement long ago, it wasn’t really a bad think they were close real close. It needed to be shattered in Chanyeol  view no one could live like that forever. Beakhyun was free, Beakhyun was more open. Or so Chanyeol thought. it was clear to Chanyeol, Beakhyun needed love, love Chanyeol was always willing to give at a moment notice. They did argue at times... but mostly Beakhyun back down even if he was right in the first place. Chanyeol was working on it... it was just talking time. 

 

‘Chanyeol what am I good at?’ 

 

Chanyeol was wondering was this a trick question. God he really needed to say the right thing, or this could blow up in both their faces. Beakhyun was the best mother to their son, a loving wife....  the most caring person he knew, Someone who would do anything for anyone. His wife... the person he was die for..... ‘What’s brought this on?’ he asked. This wasn’t what he excepted to discuss after world shattering with his wife.’ 

 

‘I don’t know....’ Beakhyun answered. ‘Ignore me I'm been stupid.’ Beakhyun managed to get out of bed without Chanyeol holding him back. ‘I’ll start making breakfast....’  

 

‘Beakhyun you're not stupid, give yourself some credit.... why don’t you go freshen up, then we’ll head out for breakfast what do you say? We can pick Hyun Yeol up after and go to the park.’  Beakhyun nodded his head as he left the room, ‘but I wouldn't say no to some coffee before we go.’ he just captured Beakhyun in the hallway looking beautiful as always if he wasn't careful he’d talk that man again. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter