Chapter 14

Pawn in a Game of Revenge (Beakyoel vision)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Un-beta 

_______________________ 

Chapter 14 

 

 

Beakhyun went back to his room, collapsing on to the bed after spending a good 30 minute in the bathroom throwing up, He buried his head within the pillows.  everything was been taken out of him, one this for sure it was exhausting fighting. But instead of thinking about the baby, which surely, he should have been. His thoughts had trailed to Chanyeol.  Why had he come.... he wasn’t sure, maybe he was still clinging to hope, Stupid right he knew it was,  Kyungsoo the realtor had brought his to look at apartment Beakhyun had very little instead in them, but no one said he couldn’t be amazed. The apartment was stunning well out of Beakhyun price range there was really no point in thinking about it at all. They weren’t to fare from Chanyeol home, when he pulled back the blind in the main bedroom he was surprise he could see Chanyeol home from here. 

 

‘I didn’t notice that the first time?’ Kyungsoo said as he followed Beakhyun into the room writing something down. 

 

‘Sorry....’ Beakhyun asked. 

 

‘I’m sure you don’t want to stare at Chanyeol ugly mug every day, you’ll want your own life,’ he said ‘shall we move onto the next.’ Kyungsoo was trying, Beakhyun knew. But he had very little trust for anyone these days, he viewed almost everyone as an enemy. When Beakhyun turned Kyungsoo was talking to the realtor before excusing himself to take a call. Beakhyun was sure it was his partner, Beakhyun could make out them taking about dinner. Beakhyun couldn’t help but laugh he recalled one of his and Chanyeol conversation on the subject.  So many thoughts came to light, the pain that they held, Beakhyun didn’t want separate parenting for their child. Beakhyun wanted Chanyeol and the baby he wanted a family, he couldn’t stick the loneliness any longer. 

 

*** 

 

It was later that day when Beakhyun had return his dinner brought by the maid to his room, Beakhyun eye trailed over it, ‘Thank you, but I'm not really hungry could you take it back.’ she did, but not before asking did he want anything else. He didn’t the thought just made his stomach turn. He planned to have a relaxing bath, before finding the most comfortable pyjamas he brought with him. But even that was ruin, as he spends the next hour of two throwing up god he hated morning sickness... he didn’t know why they even called it that, there just didn’t seem to be no end to it. Beakhyun was hurting. Hurting that the fact  Chanyeol was discussing his child with Kyungsoo again. He needed to speak to him, he cleaned his face more determine to sort things out. They were going to talk. 

 

*** 

 

Chanyeol hadn’t left the house  all day, not when Beakhyun was here, he hid away in his office, speaking to Kyungsoo after they returned. Kyungsoo was about to head home for the night. ‘I’ve arranged to more apartment viewing tomorrow.’ 

 

‘Okay....’ Chanyeol was stuck in his own thought... 

 

 

‘How did you find him anyway....?’ Kyungsoo had been Searching  for Beakhyun for Chanyeol.’ the amount of place I went and nothin,  my husband was starting to wonder what I was doing for my job.’ 

 

‘Turn of event he found me....’ Chanyeol replied only that wasn’t quite true. But he didn’t run everything by Kyungsoo and he certainly wasn’t going to discuss the conversation he had with Sehun with him. 

 

‘Do you need me for anything else tonight.’ 

 

‘No... 

 

‘Good Night then.’ Kyungsoo was gone. And Chanyeol couldn’t blame him for it. The night before Kyungsoo had worked until well after midnight trying to get things organized for Chanyeol and tonight was the same it was well after midnight Chanyeol noted when he looked to his watch, not helping to wonder was Beakhyun a sleep yet. ‘Hmm Chanyeol.’ Chanyeol looked up to see Kyungsoo in the doorway. ‘I thought I should mention, I'm also looking for a nanny.’ 

 

‘Maybe hold off on that, until Beakhyun get use to the idea.’ 

 

 

‘I meant for me.....’  

 

‘oh.’  Chanyeol comment. 

 

‘You suppose to say congratulation.’ Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him. 

 

‘I’m going to be running a bloody daycare soon, god I can see it now.... someone help me.’ Chanyeol told him, ‘Go home and put your feet up.’ 

 

‘Don’t worry i intend to....’ Kyungsoo said, ‘But just so you know it is going to be hard to find a nanny that works to your hours, I don’t want Beakhyun to be upset again, but we do need to start some enquiry into it. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter